Losing You

Cheesy Kyu

One rainy evening after a taping for a guesting, the three remaining occupants of the 11th floor dorm decided to watch a horror movie to take their boredom away.

Throughout the movie, the three males remained silent, with Sungmin and Hyukjae half-closing their eyes  when the ghost started crawling on the cemented floor, while their magnae made no reaction at all.

Just when the ghost gripped her victim's neck, lightning struck, making the two Lees jump in surprise, but Kyuhyun did something unexpected... half-expected.



Kyuhyun tightly clutched on Sungmin's arm as if his life solely depends on it. He buried his face on his hyung's neck, with the older giggling while his lover's wavy hair, he cooed, "Baby, what's wrong? Scared?"

When the magnae nodded, Hyukjae snorted and chuckled, 'It's just a movie, maknae," Kyuhyun threw death glares to the red head, mumbling, "Shut up, hyung."

Then, the magnae turned to Sungmin, his aegyo mode for he faced the older with his puppy eyes, pouting, "Minimi, I'm scared..."


"Of the movie?" asked Sungmin, frowning when the other shook his head vigorously.


Kyuhyun then grinned and gave his boyfriend's soft cheek a quick peck, winking as he said, "Of losing you." Sungmin blushed, lightly hitting the younger's arm before shifting his gaze back to the television, the scene of the ghost killing someone doesn't scare him anymore because what Kyuhyun said was instilled in his mind and heart.





Cheesy Kyu is alive again.












"Err... I'm still here, you know." whined Hyukjae, who really isn't comfortable whenever these two does PDA in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

Ya want more? There will be more!!!