Surprise

Cheesy Kyu

It’s hot. It’s literally hot in Hawaii and he’ll never be used at the weather in the place. Also, he was sad because Kyuhyun didn’t go with them. The beach bonding with Donghae the other day helped lift his mood up, but the yearning for his boyfriend will always be there.

 

Especially that it is hot.

 

Even before he could dwell more on his erted thoughts, lean arms wrapped around his waist and he felt hot air ghost over his cheek. He immediately knew who the culprit is.

 

“Minimi, you should buy a lifebuoy,” said the younger man with a husky voice.

 

He bit his lips to stop himself from grinning, all the inappropriate thoughts were washed away. “Why, are we going swimming now?” he asked with enthusiasm as he turned to face the taller man.

 

The newcomer grinned widely, a grin that Sungmin already memorized that meant something.

 

“No, because you might get drowned by my love.”

 

That’s the sign that Kyuhyun in front of him is not his illusion.

 

“Did you just grow taller?” Kyuhyun inquired while looking at the top of his head, his hand placed atop it. Of course, he would love the idea of growing even just an inch taller, but he knew that would be impossible now.

 

“What?”

 

Then, Kyuhyun’s mischievous face softened, “Because I thought you were just on my shoulder level…” the brunet then pointed at the side of his head. “…but you are now in my mind.”

 

His cheeks burned at the pickup line. Kyuhyun is surely getting cheesier and cheesier each day, and he felt like dying due to happiness.

 

He slightly raised his hand to playfully hit the taller, but Kyuhyun caught his wrist, a slight frown on his forehead. “Oh wait, you just got smaller?”

 

The urge to lightly hit Kyuhyun turned to an urge to punch the other. Pouting, he replied, “I know I’m small.”

 

Normally, Kyuhyun would just chuckle and kiss him, but he saw Kyuhyun pointing at the side of his head again. “You were in my mind, right?” And then Kyuhyun placed his hand on his chest. “But now, you’re in my heart.”

 

Okay, can someone kill him so that Kyuhyun wouldn’t see how red his face is?

 

He knew he wanted to punch Kyuhyun, so hard that the younger will be thrown to the wall and break it. But all he managed was to give Kyuhyun a feathery punch, burying his face on the taller guy’s chest after. A wide smile formed on his face as he felt how fast Kyuhyun’s heartbeat is.

 

Kyuhyun’s wrap around him tightened and whispered softly, “If you’ll get married, where do you want it to happen?”

 

He never really thought of it, in all honesty. He wants to marry Kyuhyun, of course, and anywhere would be fine as long as he is marrying Kyuhyun. And when Kyuhyun asked him that, it was the only time he pondered on where he really wanted to get married.

 

He was about to answer ‘anywhere’ but he heard Kyuhyun speak.

 

“Me? I want to get married beside you.”

 

He muffled the squeal that erupted from him through Kyuhyun’s chest. He stomped his feet lots of times, whining like a teenage girl to his boyfriend.

 

He can’t determine why he was acting like this; because of the pickup lines or maybe he just missed the guy too much even if they were just together two days ago.

 

He looked up and pressed his lips with Kyuhyun, who immediately kissed back softly. It was a slow and gentle kiss. Two pairs of lips molding with each other as if telling the other how much he loves him.

 

There was silence between them for a while after the kiss. They are now lying on the bed, with Sungmin tracing invisible circles on Kyuhyun’s chest.

 

“Minimi, let’s flip this coin,” Kyuhyun chose to break the silence.

 

Both of them sat up before Kyuhyun brought out a coin from his pocket and showed it to him.

 

“Heads,” Kyuhyun showed him the heads side.”You’re gonna marry me,” The brunet then flipped the coin to its other side. “But if tails, I will marry you.”

 

The seriousness in Kyuhyun’s tone despite the naughty meaning made him blush deeper. Wait, did Kyuhyun just indirectly propose? Or was that just a part of his daily cheesy jokes?

 

His heart leaped along with the coin as Kyuhyun tossed the round metal, his chest wanting to explode the moment Kyuhyun’s fingers quickly covered the sight of the coin that landed on his palm. Why should he be nervous, anyway? It’s not like there’s a disadvantage to him at both consequences? Damn, no matter what side of the coin will appear, he will still marry Kyuhyun.

 

The mere thought of walking down the aisle with Kyuhyun made him feel like flying in cloud nine. After all, even without this coin bet, he will still say yes to Kyuhyun.

 

But when Kyuhyun opened his hand, it was like everything stopped for him. He can’t breathe, he can’t speak, he can’t hear, he can’t feel anything… the only sense working is his sight.

 

The silver band shining on Kyuhyun’s palm mirrored the glint on his doe eyes. The coin was gone, and was magically replaced by a ring.

 

“Marry me.”

 

Tears escaped his eyes as he felt that cold thing slip his finger after he nodded vigorously. Without any hesitation, he tightly hugged Kyuhyun and crashed his lips with the younger’s. , he loves Kyuhyun. He ing loves Kyuhyun. His heartbeat raced wildly against his chest and it’s like he will explode because of too much feels.

 

They pulled away from each other a bit, their foreheads touching. A genuine smile spread on his face when he noticed the deep blush on Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

 

“Thank you, Sungmin. I love you so much.” Kyuhyun whispered with that gorgeous smile of his before kissing the back of his hand. It was a gesture Kyuhyun rarely do seriously on him. It made his heart flutter.

 

“I love you, too, Kyuhyun.”

 

Then he remembered something.

 

“What happened to the coin?”

 

Kyuhyun brought his other hand out and opened it, the coin perched on his palm.

 

Heads.

 

 


 

-Not yet the end. There is no end for this until KyuMin gets married in real life :D

-In the midst of my eternal hiatus, I decided to post a Cheesy Kyu for my OTP’s anniversary because I just can’t resist them :3 I honestly squeezed this in my schedule and typed this in thirty minutes lol

-most pickup lines came from the Filipino movie, “My Amnesia Girl” I just translated it to English

-HAPPY KYUMIN DAY! <3