Cheesy Min

Cheesy Kyu

Kyuhyun is in his car, already making his way to the dorms. He just spent a night out with his Kyu-line for his birthday. It was actually an advanced celebration since he wanted to have the whole night with his boyfriend, who might be waiting in his room right now. It was true that they already separated rooms, but it was also true that Sungmin only transferred his things in the closet there then still sleeps with Kyuhyun.

 

Of course they already took care of Ryeowook in case the fanclub's vice president will have the thought of revealing it to the fans. And it's a good thing their president is understanding enough.

 

Even before he could start the engine, his phone rang, frowning when he saw Hyukjae's ID caller appearing on the screen. He thought of not answering it, but he doesn't want the monkey ruining his night, so he picked it up.

 

"Hel-"

 

'KYUHYUNNIE, ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY, OKAY? ENJOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!"

 

And then, the call was ended. That monkey. Of course he'll enjoy his birthday because he is with Sungmin. He is planning on taking him out somewhere because there are lots of distractions at their dorm, namely, Super Junior members. Though he was quite sure he heard Donghae and Siwon laughing at the background and it looked like they are out somewhere.

 

He just shrugged it off.

 

His phone beeped again, but this time, it is a text message... coming from Sungmin. Oh you don't know how wide his grin is.

 

 

From: Minimi

Are you home?

 

 

So he's not home? His possessiveness took over him. He was about to call him, but he received another message from his lover.

 

 

From: Minimi

Because I feel safe with you.

 

 

Okay, he is not blushing. He is not blushing. His cheeks are just rosy. What the hell is happening to Sungmin? Is this even Sungmin? Maybe this is Hyukjae using his hyung's phone to troll on me. Yes, maybe that. Sungmin may have thrown him a few lines before, but this is just so not him.

 

 

From: Minimi

Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.

 

 

From: Minimi

Whenever I think of finer things in life, I think of bunnies, wines, and you.

 

 

From: Minimi

Are you a light switch? 'Cause you , baby!

 

 

Now he's sure it is Sungmin. He could already imagine the cute excited look on his bunny's face while typing it. And so he replied back.

 

 

To: Minimi

Are you drunk, baby?

 

 

From: Minimi

Nope. Just intoxicated with you ;)

 

 

It's already a good thing he already parked his car when he read that message. He quickly covered his mouth using his hand to stop some uncharacteristic sounds coming from him. Is Sungmin trying to replace him being the cheesy one?

 

He swiftly got out from his car and walked briskly to the 11th floor dorm. But when he reached the door, there was a piece of pink paper taped on it with his name printed on the front. He picked the paper and pried it open where it reads:

 

 

You're so hot you make the devil sweat. ^_~

 

 

I know right. He chuckled; Sungmin is just so naughty. That's one of the things he liked in the guy, though. He slowly opened the door, frowning because of the darkness that welcomed him. He reached for the switch, and when he turned the lights on, he saw another paper pasted beside the switch.

 

 

We committed the perfect crime; I stole your heart and you stole mine.

 

 

There was also more on the corridor as he walked along...

 

 

Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!

 

 

If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

 

 

I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.

 

 

There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.

 

 

Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.

 

 

He will not deny anymore that his face is red. He will not deny that he wanted to squeal due to happiness. He never thought Sungmin can be this romantic since as far as he knows, he is the romantic one.

 

There was not much suspicious around the dorm. Aside from the fact that the dorm seems empty, there is a card on his room. Biting his lips in anticipation, he got the card and read what's written on it.

 

 

Are you the waters?

 

 

Huh? Suddenly, the door opens and reveals a smiling Sungmin with a birthday cake on his hands.

 

"Because you are the biggest part of my world," Sungmin says with a sweet smile, the light the candles bring off emphasized his beautiful face. "Happy Birthday, Kyuhyun~"

 

Kyuhyun is known to have the sharpest tongue in Super Junior; however, he was completely speechless right now. All he did was get the cake from his boyfriend and place it on the table near them before having the guy in his arms, burying his face on Sungmin's shoulder.

 

"Kyu?"

 

"Hmm?" He really can't say anything.

 

"I love you."

 

He smiles.

 

"I love you too."

 

"I love you three~"

 

"I love you four."

 

"I love you fi-"

 

The next thing they knew, they are already on the bed, with Sungmin under him, begging for him to remove his shirt. Kyuhyun, being the tease he is, pulled away, but is still straddling the older male.

 

"Where are the other members?" said Kyuhyun while teasingly the skin on Sungmin's neck.

 

"Ouuuttttt~" moaned Sungmin.

 

"You planned this?"

 

"Y-Yes~"

 

"Min-ah, are you the Big Bang Theory?"

 

Sungmin bit his lips; now this is his Cheesy Kyu. He kind of missed this side of Kyuhyun that's why he did this for the guy's birthday.

 

"Because my world formed because of you."

 

And now, Sungmin is the speechless one. Well, he is always the one like this. He is used to it, but he just can't get enough of Kyuhyun's pickup lines to him.

 

"You must be a door."

 

"Hm? Why?"

 

"Because I go in and out of you."

 

 

 

This is the best birthday gift ever.

 

 

 

~0~

 

 

 

-Uh, this was rushed and unbetaed.

-Supposed to be posted yesterday, but just posted it now kkk~

-I missed Cheesy Kyu, and since it's Kyu's birthday, it's Min's time to show off :D

-Belated Happy Birthday Cheesy Kyu! =)))