Silent Min?

Cheesy Kyu

 

Kyuhyun and Changmin exchanged a high five as they went backstage after their performance of ‘Just the Way You Are,’ welcomed by whistles and teasing of their labelmates for a good showcase.

 



But then, Kyuhyun’s eyes roamed around the busy area, finding for that one particular black-haired guy, who was surprisingly nowhere in sight. He is disappointed; he expects him to be the first one to go to him after a solo or duet performance of him on their concerts – which he usually does… well, his duet with Seohyun is an exception.

 



“Hyukjae-hyung,” he called the blond, who is also his lover’s best friend, and asked, “Where is Sungmin-hyung?” Hyukjae shrugged, a clueless expression on his face, “He’s with Donghae earlier, though.”

 



“During my performance?” he asked, bitterness evident on his tone, but the older didn’t seem to notice it.

 



“Yup.” Hyukjae’s nonchalant answer kind of pissed their maknae, so the latter decided to just search for Donghae and Sungmin. Gee, they had been arguing about Donghae lately because the guy seemed so clingy to his boyfriend recently. Who wouldn’t be pissed? Call him a jealous selfish boyfriend, but Sungmin is only his. Everyone in their company knows that.

 






He walked around the backstage in attempt to look for two of his hyungs, stopping in front of their dressing room for he heard Donghae’s laugh from inside. Just like what Hyukjae said, Donghae and Sungmin are together, so Sungmin is most probably the one with Donghae… unless Donghae already turned crazy for him to laugh alone.

 



With a bit of force, he pried the door open, causing for the two older males to flinch on their seats and look at the maknae with a puzzled expression. “What?” he feigned an innocent look, though he knew Sungmin already got his message; being roommates for five years, they could almost read each other’s minds especially that they are in a relationship for three years already.

 



“Leeteuk-hyung is looking for you, Donghae-hyung,” he reasoned. Of course it is not true. If only he wasn’t so mad right now, he would have given into his hyung’s pout. “It’s true.” He tried his best in pulling off a truthful look, which surprisingly worked on Donghae.

 



He so wanted to scowl at Sungmin when he saw the latter shake his head just in time Donghae stood up to storm out of the dressing room, leaving the two lovers alone.

 



“So,” he started, now took the seat which Donghae previously occupied, “Why didn’t you watch my performance?”

 



Sungmin sighed and stared at his reflection on the mirror, “I did,” Kyuhyun crossed his legs, his eyes still giving his lover dagger looks, “But you stopped watching halfway?”

 



“Sort of,” Sungmin shyly admitted, blush slowly creeping his cheeks.

 



“Because of Donghae-hyung?”

 



Sungmin frowned and tilted his chair to face his boyfriend, “Of course not! Are you getting jealous of Donghae again? I already told you that we are just close friends! Geez.”

 



“Then, why?” Kyuhyun challenged, his infamous smirk made Sungmin gulp and look away once again, mumbling, “Because they told me that you will make a fan go up the stage…”

 



“So?”

 



“She’s a girl… American… who would have known that…”

 



Kyuhyun didn’t give Sungmin the chance to continue reasoning for he held the older’s shoulder and made him face him, a wide grin on his face as he leaned closer, their noses touching, “Do you mind if I stare at you up close like this instead of from across the room?”

 



Sungmin blinked his eyes in an infinite number of times, failing to stop his cheeks from turning red, much to Kyuhyun’s amusement.

 



Kyuhyun then moved away, threw his back on the backrest of the chair and loosened his tie, narrowing his eyes as he looks around, “Is it really hot in here, or is it just you?” Sungmin can’t help but squeal like a fangirl, so he just covered his mouth to muffle it.

 



The naughty maknae removed his lover’s hands from Sungmin’s face but didn’t let go of it, grinning when Sungmin looked him using his puppy eyes, “Don’t you dare cover the most beautiful thing in the world.” He tried stopping himself from laughing hard when the older blushed more, his whole face now painted in red.

 



“You know what, there’s so much to say, but your eyes kept on interrupting me.” Kyuhyun said lovingly while staring deep at Sungmin’s doe eyes, somehow calming the smaller male.

 



After seconds, Sungmin wrapped his arms on Kyuhyun’s waist and buried his face on the younger’s shoulder, mumbling a sorry to his boyfriend.

 






“Minimi,”

 



“Hmm?”

 



“Are you a camera?”

 



Sungmin smiled; Kyuhyun is Kyuhyun again. “Because I can make you smile?”

 



Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed the top of Sungmin's head, “No… because you always make me blind when you flash your bright smile to me.”