Sky (bonus Cheesy!Min)

Cheesy Kyu

Kyuhyun gently stirred on his bed, finding no comfortable position for him to sleep. He wants to shift to another position, but he was worried that he might wake Sungmin, who is sleeping beside him, up. But then, he thought that his boyfriend is a heavy sleeper, especially when they're tired, so he altered his direction to face his lover, only to be surprised after seeing the older staring at him, a small smile crept on his plump lips.

"You can't sleep too?" Sungmin's soft and sweet voice don't fail in making his insides melt. He just pouted as he enveloped the smaller in his arms, with the other immediately burying his face on his neck.

Super Junior's maknae inhaled the strawberry scent of his hyung's black hair - well, both of them are black haired, though. They are a couple, right? Jolting when the older suddenly moved away and looked at him with his signature cute pout - he isn't called the 'Aegyo King' for nothing.

"Kyu~ why are there no stars tonight?" whined Sungmin, making Kyuhyun, whose back was faced at the windows, turn his body to glance outside, straightening his forehead; indeed, there really are no stars on the sky.

He went back to his boyfriend with a smile, "Because they are in your eyes already," It took a few seconds before Sungmin got what Kyuhyun said, a deep blush now painted on his chubby cheeks.



To his surprise, Kyuhyun suddenly sat and frantically tapped different parts of his body, e.g., forehead, arms, legs, etc., with him getting alarmed and sat up as well.

Kyuhyun cupped his cheeks, voice as gentle and low as ever, slightly arousing him, "Minnie, did it hurt?" Sungmin shortly forgot his aching dilemma as he shot his boyfriend a questioning look.


The younger flashed his dorky grin, "When you fell from heaven?" At the realization, Sungmin somehow forgot how to breathe, trying to stabilize his breathing, for his heart is wildly thumping and he feels like he can't take this anymore; his boyfriend really has the sweetest tongue.

He chuckled rather high-pitched, his head hung low to hide his blush, "No..." Kyuhyun's stare was the same one he gave the younger earlier, making him giggle as he got the energy to raise his head to directly look at his lover's alluring dark chocolate orbs, whispering, "...because I fell for you."


It is now Kyuhyun's time to blush. Who said he could be the only cheesy here?







They never got their sleep, you know.