Missing You

Cheesy Kyu

Sungmin closed the main door quietly so as not to disturb the members inside the dorm if ever they are busy with something, also an attempt to surprise Kyuhyun; however, it was him who was surprised by the one whom he's supposed to do it.

He gasped when the younger slipped in front of him, immediately rushing to his lover to help him get up, "Hey, Kyu, are you okay?"

It made him raise an eyebrow when Kyuhyun grinned at him as if nothing happened, "Did you see how I fell for you?" Oh, so this is his Kyuhyun. How he missed this cutie pie and his pick up lines.

He smiled and hugged his lover tight, whispering, "I miss you so much, you know!"

He heard the maknae chuckle and let Kyuhyun pull away from their hug to hold his shoulders, "I was wondering if you have an extra heart because mine seems to have been stolen by someone here..."

"But this extra heart belongs to you," he said with a wink.

"Are you going to give it back?"

"No~"

"Good. I have no plans of getting it back, anyways."

Sungmin giggled and gave Kyuhyun's lips a peck before standing up to pull his boyfriend up.

Kyuhyun then cupped the older male's face and said, "You look beautiful today. Oh well, you always look beautiful every day." Without waiting for the other's reaction and kissed Sungmin longer and deeper, with the smaller one wrapping his arms around the taller's neck and moaned as the kiss grew sloppier.

"Okay, guys, I know you missed each other like hell, but would the two of you mind getting a room or else I'll snap a picture of you making out and tweet it?" Jongwoon said as he bolted out from his room to head to the kitchen, obviously jealous irritated at the scene he just saw..

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before pulling Sungmin to their coded shared room, throwing his body to the bed while he watched his lover place his backpack on the bed and bring his clothes out. He sat up and scooted to where Sungmin is, holding the guy's hands.

"Do you know what I was doing every night?" he asked.

Sungmin smiled and shook his head. "No, what?" He is anticipating for what the younger will say this time.

"I was looking at the stars and matched each with a reason why I love you..."

The older bit his lips to suppress a very loud and girly squeal thanks to a cheesy guy named Cho Kyuhyun. He knows he is now blushing furiously.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun stood up and pressed his body onto Sungmin's and touched the latter's eyelid using his thumb, "Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye..." The aegyo king blinked his eyes several times, but then gawked at the maknae when the guy made a straight face.

"Oh wait, it's just a sparkle." So, it's a pick up line again. He should have known after all the years Kyuhyun had spent throwing him those lines. Will he ever run out of those?

Kyuhyun's hands then landed on Sungmin's arms, rubbing the cold skin, while saying, "You're cold. Want to use me as a blanket?"

The smaller chuckled whilst placing his arms on Kyuhyun's shoulder, whispering, "I'd rather you make me hot even without my clothes on..."

Kyuhyun flashed his infamous smirk. "I own the best roller coaster in the country, wanna ride it?"

"Gladly,"









Just minutes after Jongwoon went out of the kitchen, he heard a familiar loud sound coming from its usual place. He silently cursed for still not knowing the password of the couple's room.






-Made because my cousin asked me for pick up lines and I suddenly missed writing this.
-I realized that I hadn't been updating this for more than a month, and I'm sorry for that ><
-Did you like it? Sorry if it's a bit crappy and short. This was just made out of impulse hehe :)))