Turn me into a fan girl?

Anti Shawol!

the following morning i receive a message from AVJAE.

They wanted to meet at the usual coffee shop.

About to go over to the usual table i stop and see that they have invited Shinee *sigh* can we spend at least one day without these guys?

I sit down and Taemin hands me my latte.

"so what was i called here for?" I ask.

Rosemell burst out of her seat and points to the sky "Operation turn Yuna into a fan girl!!!!"

Were they serious? how could they possibly hope to turn me into a fan girl. I find it ridiculous and object with a simple, 

"No." I get up to leave. But Kila and Seolie link arms with me, then they all get up and before i knew it operation 'turn Yuna into a fan girl' had already begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Step one: Show her the bands

They did take me home, but only to start there plan. we sat on the floor and Kaeru pulled a bunch of photos from his backpack. And they started going through like a slide show. Key began to speak.

"Picture one, Mblaq. From left to right the members are: Seungho, G.O, Lee Joon, Thunder, and Mir. Next picture please"

" Picture two, 2NE1. Left to right: CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later i feel like my head might explode from all of this K-pop. They haven't even started step two yet. For me it can only go down hill from here.

Step two: Music and merchandise

They blast my eardrums out with music as we head over to a K-pop store. 

I've never seen so many fan girls in one place. I'm happy that shinee has disguised themselves, no one seems to notice them and thankfully they dont notice me either. After all this was a fan girls paradise, and who knows how many shinee fans will tear me apart if i am recognized.

"Do you have any favorite songs yet?" Minho asks me.

"Yes. Sherlock and 2NE1's I am the best"

He smiles at me and then takes me to the Shinee and 2NE1 merchandise. I pick out a Shinee Sherlock themed hoodie and he picks out a pair of 2NE1 I am the best headphones for me. He puts them on me and smiles "They look nice on you."

My heart starts to race and i get really nervous. Then Taemin interrupts and begs for Minho to buy him something. Thank you Taemin, for saving me.