Saranghae

Anti Shawol!

Minho pulled out his phone and called Onew,

"Hyung, i'm going to take Yuna home so tell her friends not to worry." He hung up and we began the walk home. I walked silently, despite his attempts to start a conversation.

I just realized i loved him, and i have no idea what to say to him now.  We arrive in front of my house, and i take out my keys. Minho grabs my arm, then looks deep into my eyes.

My heart is beating a million times per second.

"Yuna.... i'm sorry i made you go into the haunted house. But please, don't be mad at me..."

Mad? i could never be mad at you....

"I'm not mad Minho." I give him a reassuring smile, then open open the door as he lets go of my arm.

"Goodnight oppa" i say. Then i close the door and run up to my room full speed.

I flop down on my bed and put my arm over my eyes. 10 minutes later my heart rate finally goes back to normal and i get up to go take a shower.

 

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Now that i feel better, i sit down on my bed, and take my phone from my dresser.

5 text messages from: Choi Minho

text 1:Yuna...

 

text 2:Your not mad right?

 

text 3: Please dont be mad at me..

 

text 4: Yuna....

 

text 5:  Tomorrow during lunch... can you meet me on the roof?

*Sigh*  Tomorrow during lunch, on the rooftop... alone with Minho.

I put my phone back in the dresser, then turn off my bedside lamp and settle under the covers. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day, at lunch:

My hand crept towards the doorknob. Should i open it, or run away? I cant run away, that's out of the question. Minho is waiting for me. Finally i decide to go out on the roof. I open the door and see Minho standing there, back facing me.

I close the door behind me as i approach Minho. I raise my hand to tap him on the shoulder, and he turns around.

"Yuna... you came." A smile spreads across his face.

I cant see my face, but im sure it's the brightest shade of red right now. i manage to get a few words out.

"So.. why did you want to meet here?"

He grabs my had and leads me towards the railing. "The view, isn't it great?"

He was right. It was beautiful and amazing. it seemed as though we could see all of Seoul from up here. I close my eyes and feel the breeze on my face.

"But Yuna... this isn't really the reason i called you up here..."

I open my eyes and turn to see him looking at me.

"I wanted to tell you something..."He walked closer to me and i stood there confused. He paused for a moment and looked deep into my eyes.

 

"I wanted to tell you... i love you..."