On the first day of suspension

Anti Shawol!

Long story short my parents were not to thrilled when they found out that i got suspended.

As the next day came i woke up and found myself about to get dressed for school when i remembered i didn't have to. I would have been late any ways, it was already 11:00 am. My parents were at work to. The house was way to quiet now. Until the door bell rang.

I answered "Who the heck is here?" as i open the door.

My eyes widen as Shinee barged into my house followed by AVJAE. "Why the heck are you all here!?" they said they had nothing else to do so thy decided to pay me a visit. Then Onew walks up to me and whines "Yunaaaaaaaa, im hungry please buy me some chicken, pleeeaassee"

"Fine. I do owe you from the cafeteria incident" I toss on something nice and grab 10 bucks off my dresser.

10 minutes later i come back with Onew's chicken. He gives me a big hug and says "Thank you Yuna!!!!!!!!!!!" Then gleefully skips off to the couch to feast.

"what's that smell" asks Kaeru "It smells like barbeque sauce and ketchup."

I take off my jacket and show them the sauce and ketchup splattered all over the back.

"What the heck! How did that happen" Seolie cringes, she hates the smell of ketchup and barbeque sauce.

"Well it turns out the manager is a shinee fan and when she saw me she chased me out and through  stuff at me"

"You guys can pop-in a movie or something i have to go wash this out of my jacket"

I come back to see them put in a scary movie and a grab a blanket from the closet and plop myself in between Minho and Jonghyun ( and of course Seolie sat especially close to Key).

As the movie starts  me, Minho and Jjong wrap the covers around ourselves. We closed the blinds and drapes and turn off all the lights to make it as dark as we can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half way into the movie we have all screamed are heads off. Now the creepiest parts are just starting. A horrifying image fills the screen and i closed my eyes,cringed and put my head onto Minho's shoulder. Under the covers he grabs my hand.

For a brief moment i felt completely peaceful what was this feeling? I open my eyes to look up at Minho as soon as i do that he quickly drops my hand and pretends that nothing had happened and i raise my head from his shoulder feeling embarrassed.

And i manage to last through the rest of the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie we all began to talk or should i say they began to talk, because they were talking about k-pop, something i had no interest in. 

then for the first time since the movie Minho asked me something.

"Yuna, who is your favorite group?"

I give him a blank stare and blink a couple times, then Seolie breaks the silence.

"um.. Minho... Yuna has no idea what you mean. You see, Yuna's not into that kinda stuff. She doesn't know any groups"

He replies with a simple oh and moves the question onto Kila.