Mina

Anti Shawol!

Yuna's POV

"Oppa... if you would just listen... you would know..."

"I dont need to listen to know you dont like me back." He says. Then pulls my arms off of him.

He walks away and i follow a few feet behind him.

As we cross the street, Minho stops walking and turns around to look at me.

"Go away!" He yells. We stand there in the street as he shouts at me. All i can do is stare at the ground and pretend i didn't hear. Then i hear a humming in the distance. The humming gets louder, until it becomes a loud roaring right next to me. I look to my left, and see a motorcycle only a few feet away from me. I'm blinded by the headlights, and can't see. I stand there, frozen, as it gets closer. Then i feel a hand on my arm, waking me up from my shocked state and yanking me out of the way.

Minho's POV

I hold her in my arms as the motorcycle speeds past us.  She could have died.

I grab her hand and lead her to the side walk, "You idiot! You could have died! This wouldn't have happened if you had gone away like i told you!"

I yell at her and she continue to stare at the ground. I cant see her face but i can see her tears fall onto the cement. I let out a huge sigh and pull her close to me, letting her cry into my shoulder.

A few minutes later we are sitting on a park bench. An awkward silence engulfs us.

"So Yuna..." I cant believe i'm about to ask her this, "if it's not me... then who do you like?"

It's silent for a moment until she mumbles something under her breath, "I never said i didn't like you"

"What?"

She sighs and repeats herself, "I never said i didn't like you."

"But that makes no since!-" I lower my voice so i don't end up yelling at her again, "That makes no since. If you like me, then why did you run away when i told you i liked you?"

"Because i'm an idiot."

She likes me! 

I stand up from the bench and walk in front of her. I grab her arm and pull her up  into a tight hug. I'm happy when she hugs me back, and i start smiling like a fool.