confessions continue

Anti Shawol!

There was an awkward silence after Taemin told Kila he loved her. We had all ran off to give the 2 some time to talk. Minho and i had run in the same direction. We decided that rather then sit around and wonder what the 2 of them were up to, we would have some more fun. We played a lot of the attractions, and were about to leave when Minho stopped.

"We didn't go there. We cant leave a carnival without going to one of those" He point over towards a haunted house.

Oh heck no. I'm terrified of haunted houses.

"W-We d-dont h-have to go to a haunted house." I try to walk away but he grabs my hand and leads me in.

 

We entered and everything was fine, until the lights went off. Something grabbed my leg and i screamed, then held onto Minho.

"Yuna, relax it's not real."

We continued walking down the dark passageway until we found a cart. We at down in it as it began moving along the track. 

I guess Minho felt how worried i was, because he instantly tightened his grip. The the cart split into 2 different carts that continued on 2 different tracks.

A wave of panic washed over me. I needed Minho here with me if i was going to go through with this. I longed to have him hold my hand again, to have him hold me and protect me when i was scared.

Could it be possible...... i love him?

 

The cart came to  stop and i stepped out. The room lit up revealing a ballroom. "Ghost's" are dancing all around me, then they all scatter as little devils with chainsaws begin to run around. It goes dark again as skeletons crawl towards me. cackles fill the room and hands pop out of the ground, grabbing onto me. Like i wasn't already scared enough The Grudge jumps out at me and i begin to cry as demented laughter fills my head. I crouch into a little ball and cry. Then i feel a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Yuna.." I look up to see Minho standing infront of me with a worried look on his face. I stand up and give him a tight hug . He hold onto me as i cry hysterically into his shoulder.

"Minho..."

"Shhhh, it's okay, i'm right here....."

Then realization hits me.

I love him.