Babo

Anti Shawol!

I sit in the corner of the girls bathroom, scolding myself. 

DAMN IT! I'm such an idiot!

Why couldn't i just tell him i liked him too! Instead i did the dumbest thing any person could ever do. I ran away. 

I get up from the floor and start walking back to the cafeteria. A depressed aura surrounds me. I walk into the cafeteria. Taemin and Kila were laughing and smiling at one another ( They are dating now).

I take a seat at our table. All the AVJAE members were here, and all the SHINee members too.... all of them, except Minho. The doors to the cafeteria open and in steps Minho. Never mind, he's here. He takes a seat at our table, but sits as far away from me as possible. Every once and awhile, i stole a glance at him, and every time he seemed to be in a worse mood. After awhile our eyes met. Although my eyes said i was sorry, his eyes said "go away".

 

Onew eventually noticed Minho's sour mood,and took him out into the hallway for a talk. I already knew they were talking about me.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school i ran after Minho. A crowed of girls was following him. You wouldn't believe how many Minho fans i practically threw out of my way to get to him. "Minho! Minho!" No matter how many times i called his name he wouldn't turn around. Finally i held onto his arm and he was forced to stop.

"Let go..." 

"No"  I refused to let go. I wouldn't let him go without telling him how i felt. 

"Oppa.... i..."

"GO AWAY!" 

He yanks his arm away and continues walking.

This could be my one chance. I throw my arms around him so he cant move.

"Oppa... if you would just listen... you would know..."