a bad first impression

Anti Shawol!

A week later i waved goodbye to my AVJAE friends and hop onto my bike at the end of school. I love the feel of the wind in my hair and all the beautiful scenery. I pick up a bit of speed as i begin to leave school grounds. As i turn a corner for a brief and heavenly moment i close my eyes and begin to smile. 

But that smile quickly faded as my bike rolls over something bumpy and and i hear a painful cry.... I open my eyes to a dreadful image...

Shinees Choi Minho laid sprawled out on the ground with the rest of shinee surrounding him. I looked down at my bikes front tire.... HOLY CRAP! I screamed when i saw that my bike had run over his ankle. I backed up my bike and let it fall to the ground and stared at his ankle in disbelief. I am no doctor but i know that it's not supposed to bend that way. After calling it took about ten minute for the ambulance to get there but the guilt i have feels like it wont ever end. After checking on Minho the other Shinee members come back out to the waiting room where i sat. Onew grabbed my arm and yanked me up out of my seat "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU! BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE EVERYTHING IS RUINED!" i am trembling and to scared to move. His words sting, but only because they are true. I want to break away but his grip is to tight. Then Minho hobbles in with a cast and crutches "Hey! Onew leave her alone. Sure i may not be able to play in the soccer game but i can still be in the performance so let her go" Onew lets go of my wrist revealing a red mark . Another name to add to my hate list. "I am really sorry if you want i can pay the hospital bill"

Key takes a slip of paper out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"897$!!I CANT PAY THIS!"

Jonghyun snatches the bill from my hand "And you dont have to" he interupts  "What's the matter?" Key says"She said she would so just let her" Suddenly Minho steps in between me and Onew "No Onew she is not going to pay this" Minho turns his head and tells me to go. I do as he says and rush out the door. I hop back on my bike and put my hand up to touch my face it feels hot and im sure my face is red. Half from the guilt and the other half from something else. I am not sure what the second half is but i think it might have something to do with Minho. Or maybe it had something to do with Onew's painful words, he was right after all.... Minho mentioned something about a soccer game? Oh... that's right Minho is the star player for the schools soccer  team. Shinee apparently has a concert coming up to....

Wait a minute..... If Minho is not able too perform or play than every one will hate me wont they... in other words.... once word gets out

Every shawol in the world is gonna hate my guts.