Chapter two – intoxicating breakup.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

Chapter two – intoxicating breakup.

Why in the world would Dankook University’s famous Luhan who was having his usual evening nap after school be dragged down to a driving school of all places?

Oh Sehun, that’s how.

“Yah, hyung!” Sehun whined, tugging Luhan’s motionless arm as it remained without any energy fallen from the couch Luhan was on. “Please, hyung!”

“Let go!” the older boy pouted and turned around, squeezing his face between the pillow and the seat of the couch.

“But hyung! It’s a boring day! I can’t go and hit on girls alone!” Sehun said.

“Then take Jongin! Tao! Xiu Min! Baekhyun! Someone other than me!” Luhan said at once.

“Jongin is mourning over the ‘nine year incident’, Tao has material arts, Xiu Min hyung isn’t back and Baekhyun hyung went home to his parents.” Sehun said. “I’m left with no one other than you!”

Luhan turned to the younger boy who was endlessly whining. “Tell me a time when you are not left with anyone other than me?”

“I’ll let you know when the time comes. Hurry up, we’re going to driving school today!” Sehun grinned, victoriously, standing up.

“Evil little kid, you are.” Luhan also smirked as he said so. He got up and walked to the room he, Kris and Xiu Min shared to get his jacket.

“Oh my gahd, is that and Armani?” Sehun gaped, as Luhan put his jacket on.

“Yep.” Luhan said, in English, popping the ‘P’.

“Me likey.” Sehun grinned.

Luhan’s head darted in Sehun’s direction at once. “Dude.” He said, sounding really serious. “Nobody eyes my jacket.”

Sehun blinked as Luhan passed him to go out of the room.

Wow, this guy might just marry the jacket..

-

“That’s right..” Jisun slowly instructed the learning driver inside the lorry. “Slowly here, parallel parking is where most fail.” She said.

“Okay..like this, right?” the girl said. Jisun nodded, smiling at the girl. The girl smiled back and then turned her head around to look back but at that moment, her cellphone beeped.

“Miss, you are not allowed to use cellphones when tests are being conducted.” Jisun said, strictly but trying to sound as nice as she could.

“Oh, I’m sorry. It’s my sister. She got played by a bastard and she keeps texting me.” the driver said, in an annoyed tone.

“Is that so? I feel pity for her. If I could help her, I would.” Jisun said, in a sympathizing tone.

“Well, she keeps saying that she needs to get a hold of the player player to get rid of the guy. I told her it’s not a big thing and to get over it but she starts crying.” The driver sighed. “I don’t even know who the player player is. I only heard of her.”

Jisun stole a glance at the nametag of the learning driver.  Kim Sujin.

“Sujin-ssi, if you’d let me talk to your sister, I can help her.” Jisun didn’t know what got into her when she said that. All she knew was that she didn’t want to let the guy who played to get away with it.

“Thank you, teacher Jisun. But I don’t think that’s necessary.”

“But I do. Do you really think that after everything I’ve done, I’d let a player just pass by with me knowing about it? Hell no!”Jisun almost screamed. Realizing what she was doing, she immediately put her hand on . “I’m sorry.”

“You’re the player player?” Sujin asked, not believing her ears. “But…you’re too pretty to have ever been played!”

Jisun frowned. “Whoever said that I was played?”

“Well, we all, as in everyone who know about you, assume that you became the player player because you got played. And I’m pretty sure once anyone sees you, they’d lose their guts to even ask you out, how the heck could you have been played?!” Sujin also frowned.

“Uh, thanks for the compliment, but I didn’t become the player player because I got played.” Jisun said, feeling rather awkward. What the hell? There were those kinds of rumors about her? She guessed that she didn’t know because they were from outside her university.

But seriously..Jisun thought, mentally face palming.

“Then why?”

Jisun opened to talk but then closed it again. “It’s…quite personal.” She managed to say with a smile. “But I can help your sister if you want me to. Let me meet her and see what she thinks.”

.

Sehun whistled. “Look at those girls. I think I’m going to get my license sometime soon.” He grinned, slyly.

“Che. This rascal.” Luhan grinned and messed with the younger’s hair. “But I also should get my license.”

“Shame. Twenty two years old with no license. Tsk, tsk.” Suhen said, making Luhan nudge him.

They both walked around until a certain girl caught Luhan’s eyes. The girl that Chanyeol had said was the player player.

She didn’t look like a player, however. She was cute and bright.

What in the world made her a player player? Luhan was caught of garud, thinking about her. Scratch that. What in the world made her into a player of all things? Aren’t there other things pretty girls like she could do?

“Hey, Sehun, give me a minute.” Luhan said, and patting Sehun’s shoulder he began walking towards the girl identified as the player player.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Luhan heard Sehun shout from behind him.

“I’ll be back!”

What was her name..?Luhan wondered. Sunji..Sujin..Jinsu..Jisu..Jinsun?

Luhan stopped in his tracks when a guy with platinum blonde hair came up to her and stopped her by grabbing her wrist. He had a happy grin on his face. He said something. Luhan definitely did not miss the dirty face Miss Player made when Platinum Blonde said whatever he said.

With a tug on her wrist, Platinum Blonde turned Miss Player around to face him. Miss Player snatched her hand away from him and then faced him with a firm face.

Luhan cautiously moved towards them in the intention to listen to their conversation.

But before he could hear what Miss Player was saying, another guy, this time with auburn colored hair, came up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. Luhan frowned. Was this how she always broke up?

“Don’t come after me again. If you have a conscious reflect on your actions.” Luhan heard Miss Player say from the distance he was from him. Her face, he saw, was strong and unwavering. Emotionless.

“So…you were only dating me for money all this time? .” Platinum Blonde spat at her.

Luhan felt a sudden urge to go and punch the guy but before he could move, Auburn made his move by grabbing Platinum Blonde’s collar and punching him.

“Jonghyun!” Miss Player shouted, obviously trying to stop the fight. Only it didn’t. Platinum Blonde growled and glared at Auburn before trying to hit him which became a failure when Miss Player stepped in between them.

“Himchan-ah, I only want for you to be better. I just wish that you’d consider what a girls would feel when she gets played.” Miss Player said.

“So you turn into a ? Jisun, you’re better, I know!” Platinum Blonde AKA Himchan said.

“I’m not. If you think you can change me, go and try. I’m not going to stop until I stomp on the hearts of every single player out there.” Miss Player AKA Jisun said, confidently. “You have to promise not to play with girls’ hearts. You know how much it hurts for you to be played.”

Himchan only scoffed. “You got that right.”

“Are we on good terms? Let’s settle this like adults. I’m sorry that I didn’t ever have feelings for you.” Jisun said.

Himchan sighed. “And I’m sorry that I became a player causing you to play me. I really am.” He said.

“I know you are. Take good care of the next girl you date, okay? I know you’re a better.” Jisun said, smiling.

Luhan couldn’t help but feel as if his heart was melting when he saw her smile at Himchan. Her smile was sweet and pretty like how she looked. He, at once, lost the nerve to go up to her.

Jisun turned to Auburn AKA Jonghyun as she called him. Her face, this time, was grim and serious. “Kid, who told you to skip school and come here?” she demanded.

“Noona! I wanted to get my driver’s license!” Jonghyun whined.

“Come back in two years. Next time I see you get in a fight, I swear, I’ll personally hang you from a tree.” Jisun threatened the boy and began walking away.

“Noona!” the boy called after Jisun and began chasing her.

Luhan was mesmerized by her. When she walked past him, he automatically turned towards her, watching her take every single step.

Holy.. he thought. I’m totally insane.

the update is here! O: 

hi guys. :3

before i get to other things, i'll put up the announcements first. from today onwards, my updating may become..well, late. it's our test week and once this ends, on 9th may, it'll start again. plus, my mom takes away my laptop every night. night time - the time when i write. so...yeah, things've been happenin. :/

but don't worry, i'll try my best to update. 

back to the story. jisunnie's going to meet her client soon! and looks like luhan's already into her, right? xD poor luhan. he even deserted sehun to go to her but when he saw her - woosh~! his courage all disappeared. ahh, so this is love, huh?

KYAH. i don't know what got into me but i really really wanted these two people to be in here. kim jonghyun and kim himchan. ♥ kim jonghyun as in jr, people. :P himchan was a good boy and did exactly what jisunnie told him to O: and jr, oh lol, the annoying little kid. wonder how they know each other...

that's all for this chapter, people. read, enjoy, subscribe and comment! here's a cookie for you :3 

OH, WAIT! THERE'S A REALLY IMPORTANT ANNOUCNEMENT WHICH I HAVE TO MAKE BEFORE I FORGET! i was actually planning on this fic for quite a while but my unnie, misseusimple, was the one who gave me a huge boost in posting this. so this story...it's kinda dedicated to her. unnie! this story is most specially for you! enjoy it! ^^

so before i end this...THANK YOU SO MUHC, MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS! wow, i got twenty one subbers for my other story by chapter 20 and by chapter two, i get eighteen. o.o BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL! 

so...now EAT THE COOKIE!