Chapter ten – scoring a ride in kris’s lexus.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

Chapter ten – scoring a ride in kris’s lexus.

Jisun found herself securely wrapped by her blankets when she woke up the following morning. She frowned. She could have sworn she fell asleep in Luhan arms.

Luhan!

No wonder. He must have brought her and put her in bed. So he really was a gentleman. A soft smile lit up her face as she remembered the words he had said to her.

“If you ever need to get a weight off of your back, or just feel like talking to someone or even feel like crying, I’ll come running. I promise.”

It sort of reminded her of her first crush. Blushing at the thought, she got up into sitting position. When she got up, she felt stiffness on her neck. She groaned. The disadvantages of sleeping in a chair…

She suddenly looked up at the clock.

7.08am.

“SHIIIT!” Jisun screamed and rushed into the bathroom.

Hyunbin was going to be late to school!

.

It took her a few minutes, but she was ready. Even in the short time, she had completed the perfect outfit which could get any man’s eyes sticking onto her. It wasn’t what she was trying to, but it just happens.

She quickly rushed out of her bedroom to Hyunbin’s room to find him already in his uniform, packing his bag. Jisun smiled. Even though Hyunbin could be annoying and rude at times, he knew what to do in the right times.

“I wrote a note for Luhan hyung too.” Hyunbin said, holding up a folded piece of paper. He handed it to Jisun who quickly opened it and read it.

Hyung, noona didn’t wake up so I’m writing this.

Noona’s going to  be taking me to school so you’ll be alone in the house. Help yourself with whatever food. Make yourself at home. Noona won’t kill you unless you make a huge mess.

Wait, noona won’t kill you even if you do. You’re a guest.

Whatever.

Hyunbin,

Jisun rolled her eyes and playfully glared at Hyunbin who grinned back. She turned around to go to the living room to see Luhan sleeping on the couch, one of his leg fallen off of the couch with the other leg folded. He had his hair messed up and his right hand in it. The blanket Jisun had given him was on the ground.

She couldn’t help but smile at the picture.

“It’s weird to see you be close to a guy other than me and hyung.” Hyunbin commented as he walked up to Jisun.

She rolled her eyes. “Let’s go.” She said and walked over to Luhan and placed the note Hyunbin had written in his left hand. Placing his leg on the couch and his left hand on his chest, Jisun took the blanket that had fallen onto the ground and put it on his body.

“Cute, noona. Cute.” Hyunbin smirked.

Once again, Jisun merely rolled her eyes.

.

Sehun woke up early the next day. He would usually only wake up when Kyungsoo or Baekhyun woke him up but this specific day, he woke up on his own. Not to mention, earlier than others.

As he usually did, he got up from his bed, yawned for exactly six seconds then rubbed his eyes before looking at the clock through his barely open eyes. It was early, he knew, because Kyungsoo, who shared the same room with him, and who woke up most early in the whole dorm wasn’t up.

But Sehun didn’t intend to wake Kyungsoo up. He stared at the clock for exactly one and a half minute before blowing a raspberry at it. Then he got up. Dragged his feet, he moved towards the door leading outside.

The only others awake were Kris and Baekhyun.

“Oh, Sehun, you’re up early.” Baekhyun commented.

Sehun sleepily nodded.

“But you’re still sleepy.” Kris observed.

Once again, Sehun only sleepily nodded.

Though, his sleepiness only lasted a few seconds after that. He stepped on a small object, which apparently had wheels, and Sehun tripped and fell on his .

Baekhyun tried to control his laughter as Sehun’s eyes widened. Kris smirked.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!” Sehun screamed. “YOU STUPID, STUPID CAR!”

It only took seven seconds for Kyungsoo to run out of the room and trip on the same car and fall on top of Sehun.

This time, Baekhyun couldn’t hold it in. He burst into laughter. From the adjacent room, Suho, who had woken up due to the noise, walked out, with a concerned look.

“Whaat’s gooing oon?” Suho asked, slurring his words (although it seemed as if he was trying his best not to), forcing his half no, quarter open eyes to fully open.

Baekhyun was holding his tummy, staring at the two on the ground. One wide awake, the other one on top of the first one, already asleep again.

“Get adapted to mornings already.” Kris smirked before going back to what he was doing – making breakfast.

“Can’t you at least care hyung?” Sehun asked, throwing Kyungsoo off of his body. “Wake up, HYUNG!” Sehun shouted at Kyungsoo who shot up at once. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around with his semi open eyes.

“Where am I?” Kyungsoo mumbled. Baekhyun’s laugher only increased as Sehun face palmed.

“Are you really awake?” Baekhyun asked between his laugher.

As if hypnotized, Kyungsoo nodded.

“Are you..”

Leaving Baekhyun to play with Kyungsoo, Sehun got up and walked towards Kris. “Whatcha making?” Sehun asked, sounding like an absolute angel.

“You reek.” Bluntly, Kris said and moved away from Sehun by instinct.

“Gee, thanks for the compliment.” Sehun replied sarcastically. “But seriously, what are you making?”

“You’ll find out when breakfast is served. Now go and take a bath or something.” Kris said, holding his nose.

Sehun pouted and then glared at Kris. When a thought crossed his mind suddenly, his face changed. “Say hyung…” Sehun started, moving closer to Kris as he moved further away, feeling somewhat scared by the Korean maknae’s sudden change in mood.

Sehun didn’t give up, though. He kept on moving closer to Kris as he moved further away. “I’ve been a good boy and I woke up early. Even earlier than Tao…”

Kris interrupted. “If it has anything to do with me giving you a ride to school, you can forget it now.” Kris said at once with a face that said ‘end of discussion’.

“But hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!” Sehun whined. “Remember that bet you made? You said if I woke up earlier than anyone else, you’ll let me drive your car! And here, I’m not even asking you to let me drive it, I’m asking you to give me a ride!”

“No.”

“I’ll help with breakfast!”

“No.”

“I’ll do your homework!”

“No.”

“Oh, hell, I’ll even take up your week of dishes!”

“N- Really?” Kris’s eyes lit up for a second.

“Really!” Sehun answered, enthusiastically, hoping for a yes.

“Still no.” Kris’s face returned back to its original emotionlessness almost as soon.

Sehun pouted. “C’mon hyung! All I want to do is find out what Angel’s relationship with Luhan hyung is…”

Kris froze for a moment. Sehun! Sehun and Tao had seen the girl with Luhan. The girl whom he was assuming to be Jisun.

“Angel?” Kris said, choosing his words carefully. “You mean the girl who ran away with Luhan?”

“Yeah, her. I don’t know, I felt kind of…well, I want to know who she is.” Sehun lamely finished his explanation.

“How does she look like?” Kris asked, his upper lip. It was something he always did when he was anxious.

“Hm, let’s see. Soft brown hair, cascading down her shoulders for like four or five centimeters? Really tall with model legs and excellent proportions.Milky white skin. We didn’t really see her that well, but she’s as pretty as an angel. Maybe even more.”

“How can you tell? You’ve never seen an angel. They might even be ugly.” Kris smirked. It was not the teasing and Sehun’s reaction that made him smirk, but that he had achieved what he was trying. A full description of the girl without any questions.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Whatever. So hyung, please? Like with a cherry on top!” Sehun grinned and battered his eyelids.

“Ew, gross man. That is so wrong at so many levels!” Kris laughed.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Sehun grinned. “BOOYAH!”

“That’s only if you do my week’s dishes!” Kris called after Sehun as he ran to his room, jumping around (and even over Kyungsoo).

.

Breakfast went completely normal for the EXO boys. Joking around, making fun of each other and discussing pranks to pull of Kai and Luhan when they return…yeah, completely normal.

Sehun announced that he’d be doing Kris’s week of dishes. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol protested as soon as the words escaped Sehun’s mouth but when Kris told them that he’d be driving Sehun to school for that week in his Lexus IS250 SE-I convertible (interior), everyone seemed to quiet down.

Kris’s car was something you’d be able to get on only after killing him and, yes, there’s an and, and send it to the morgue for examination, and after going through a funeral and burying him. With guards around his grave just so that he MIGHT wake up from the dead if he realizes that his car has been touched.

Yes, he would almost marry the car.

Kris was only too restless to get breakfast over with. If Sehun was also going to find out whether this girl was Jisun, then he had no objections. In fact, he’d be willing to help.

So after breakfast, Kris and Sehun headed out first. Sehun and Tao usually head out at around seven thirty since it was a twenty minute ride to the school by their van. But this time, it was an exception.

“Hey, hyung. Do me a favor and stop by at Dongjo Middle School on the way.” Sehun said as he settled in the front passenger’s seat while waiting for Kris to start the car.

“Why?” Kris asked with all his focus on the car. “Did you get transferred there because of the little pea inside your head?”

“When I saw Angel with Luhan hyung, they had a kid with them too. He looked middle school to me. As for Dongjo, that’s just a wild guess.” Sehun explained.

Kris hid a smile that was threatening to form on his face. Considering someone who has a pea for a brain, Sehun had been pretty smart.

“And if I don’t see her there, then I’m thinking of trying again later, while walking home from school.” Sehun added.

Kris stole a glance from Sehun before he began driving. “You’re going to walk home from school? Isn’t that trying considered trying too hard for a player like you?” he questioned.

“Angel had a different effect on me.” Sehun said. Kris waited for him to continue, but he didn’t hear anything else. When he stole a glance from Sehun, he had to admit, he was really shocked.

So shocked that he almost missed the stop sign in front of him.

Sehun had a dreamy look on his face with a faint blush developing on his cheeks. It was nothing he had seen before. It was nothing anyone had seen before. Sehun like that…was something that had never happened.

He…He can’t have fallen for Jisunnie, could he? Kris found himself thinking. NO! I can’t assume that girl is Jisun…especially with Sehun like this..

“She didn’t affect me the way other girls do. She…is different.” Sehun mumbled.

Kris’s worry only grew more.

so here it is. finally an update. i swear i was going to update earlier but i wasn't able to.

see, the thing is, these days, i only get the comp and laptop on weekends. so i have no time to write = no time ot update. FML. TT.TT

so this is what i managed in the previous weeks. maybe another update today (or maybe not), but next week (or the week after) the update will definately be in PTCWF. 

uhm. whatever. read, enjoy, comment, sub! authoress-chan luuurrves you. ♥