Chapter sixteen – jealousy.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

Chapter sixteen – jealousy.

Along with the beat of the song, Nana started her famous hip move. Something that made all the guys go crazy. She knew that, and she liked to know that. It brought peace to her mind, knowing that her purpose was perfectly fulfilled.

“There goes Nana with her unstoppable hip .” Yujin commented as she waltzed into the room, followed by a horde of boys from her class. “And that means something is wrong.”

Nana lowered the music and turned to her unnie who had just entered the room. “Hi to you too, unnie. You seem awfully happy.”

“I am awfully happy.” Yujin admitted. “But our wittle Nana-chan doesn’t look like it!” Yujin said, making facing and pinching Nana’s cheeks. Nana laughed.

“Unnie, you are so embarrassing at times.” Nana said, moving away from Yujin. “Seriously.”

“Insulted.” Yujin said, with a frown on her face. “But really, what’s wrong?”

Nothing, unnie.” Nana said, exasperated. “Really, sometimes you can be a huge pain in the neck.”

“Can you please leave?” Yujin politely asked the boys who were trying their best to poke their heads into the practice room. “We need a little girl-to-girl talk.”

“Right away~!” the boys flew off, closing the door. But little did Yujin know that they’d have their ears against the door, listening in.

She sighed, then turned to Nana again who was practicing some hand movements in front of the mirror.

“I know they are still trying to listen in on us, but Nana, tell me what’s wrong.”

Nana sighed and turned to Yujin with an annoyed look. But not soon after, it faded from her face, and was replaced by a rather depressed one.

Before she knew it, her eyes were welling up with tears. Yujin didn’t hesitate; she walked up to Nana and wrapped her arms around her. Even though the music was rather soft, compared to even that, Nana’s sobs were inaudible.

“Unnie…I know we’re all really close to Jisun..” Nana mumbled. “But how close is she to us?”

.

/His name is Oh Sehun. There’s an attached file of his photo and pictures of him in the yearbook last year.

Senior, like me. Best friends, Kim Jongin, Huang Zitao. Part of EXO group here in Korean. EXO-K as everyone calls it.

Total hottie, every girl here wants to date him even if they are going to end up being dumped. Blood type, O. Birthday, 12th April ’95.

Has a thing for older women. Can dance really well, even though not as well as Kai-ssi. Kai-ssi is really nice. He saved me from endless rumors today in class. Kai-ssi is Kim Jongin, by the way. He also has a lot of admirers, but he doesn’t treat them the way Sehun does. He smiles but it is rarely genuine. He’s hot and rich. The heir to his company which gets a profit of three times that of Sehun’s parents’. But they’re in the same group, so what?

But this is about Sehun. He’s really tall, Sehun. Towers a head or two over me.Has a lot of older female friends in university. Most of them are friends of his hyungs, but he’s also pretty close with some of them. Yoona-ssi, I think. He talks about her a lot in class.

There’s also this other girl whom he and Tao-ssi talked about today in school. I heard they called her Angel. I guess even they don’t know her real name. She’s really pretty from what I hear. I hope that doesn’t stop you.

I’ll give you more information when we meet up later./

Jisun rubbed her temple after reading the long essay about Oh Sehun. Even though she was trying to focus on the part of it about Sehun, she found herself reading and cheking the part about Jongin.

So he calls himself Kai..she thought. I never thought he’d actually call himself that.

“Jisun!” Jisun jumped in shock, hearing her name. Stuffing her cellphone into her bag, she turned around to see Yoona and Yuri almost skipping towards her.

Jisun breathed out a sigh of relief, knowing it was only them.

But then again, the them included Yoona. And Yoona was mentioned in the message with having a relationship with Sehun – no matter what kind it was.

Jisun made a quick brain map. Yoona knew Jongin, Luhan and Sehun. Jongin knew Sehun, Yoona and Luhan. Luhan knew Jongin, Yoona and Sehun.

So in the end, she thought. EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER!

“Guess what!” Yoona exclaimed, almost jumping. She didn’t let Jisun answer and answered herself. “I got the lead in the anniversary play!”

Jisun wasn’t paying attention to was Yoona was saying. Her mind was still focused on how everyone knew each other.

“Yoong…” Jisun mumbled. You knew Jongin, you were WITH Jonginnie…but you didn’t tell me?

“It’s awesome, right?” Yoona grinned.

Jisun forced herself to smile. “It’s wonderful.” Though, she couldn’t, more like wouldn’t deny the fact that her best friend had been, heck was close to her baby brother and she hadn’t said a word about it. “It’s absolutely wonderful.”

She didn’t lie to me. She didn’t break our promise.

I guess I’m only jealous.

.

“Yo, Kris! Luhan!” a familiar voice stopped Luhan from dragging Kris towards where he predicted Jisun was.

A familiar voice that belonged to none other than Choi Sooyoung.

“Hey, Soo.” Kris grinned, seeing the female giant. He had to admit, Sooyoung was much like a replica of Jisun. Tall, sharp tongued, never gave in, and the list could go on.

“What’re you doing to Kris, Luhan?” Sooyoung asked, looking rather perplexed.

“Dragging me to my death.” Kris answered, almost delightfully. He was glad Sooyoung was there. Because Sooyoung was almost always on his side.

Unlike a certain someone.

“Don’t listen to him, Soo.” Luhan sighed. “He’s just still trying to get over the fear of facing his ex-fiancée.”

“You mean Jiji?” Sooyoung asked. “Speaking of her, what was it with that kiss this morning?” her perplexed voice changed into a teasing one as she asked the question. “Really intimate, if you ask me.”

“Sad thing is, I didn’t ask you.” Luhan said, rolling his eyes. “That was just between friends.”

“Since when did you become that close friends with her? Jiji never mentioned you to us ever before. And we’re the closest to her!” Sooyung exclaimed.

“Whatever. Help me drag this lazyass to Jisun.” Luhan said, dismissvely and turned towards Kris who was leaning against a wall talking to some random student who went by, making it seem as if he was really busy.

“He doesn’t want to go.” Sooyoung said. “Why are you dragging him, anyway? Can’t you just go alone and meet her?”

“If I do that, problems between her and him won’t solve. She doesn’t understand his side of things that happened, she doesn’t understand anyone else’s side of what happened nine years ago. And she won’t unless someone gives her an opening. There’s no other way things between him and her would smoothen out until they talk.” Luhan explained.

“Big words. Once again, why do you care?”

“Because I…” Luhan trailed off, realizing what he was going to say. He stopped and stared at Sooyoung’s demanding yet taunting eyes. “Because I love her.” he finished. “She’s my best friend, I love her and I wouldn’t want her to have problems with Yi Fan.” He continued.

Sooyoung inspected Luhan for another few seconds before she turned towards Kris. “Kris, let’s go. We need to hurry.” She called over to Kris. The student whom he was talking to was first stunned at Sooyoung’s interruption, but upon realizing it was Sooyoung who had interrupted, she bowed immediately and went off.

“The hell, Soo?” Kris whined.

“Listen to me, Deer Han. I, along with the other four girls, are giving you only one chance. One time you have her upset, make her cry, or even make one single mistake, we won’t hesitate making your life a living hell. It doesn’t matter to me even if you’re a business partner or a close friend. If anything happens to our Jiji, and it has to do with you, be forewarned.” Sooyoung said.

“I’m not dating her, why are you lecturing me? Even if I was, I wouldn’t do anything of such sort to Jisun.” Luhan said, simply rolling his eyes.

Sooyoung didn’t say anything for a while. She knew very well that they weren’t dating. She was just scared that Luhan might swipe away their spot in Jisun’s life.

“You’d better not. Because there’s someone who’d get more pissed that I would. And you really wouldn’t want to see her face when she’s pissed.”

“I don’t give two s. Know why? Nothing like that his going to happen.”

i. am. so. HAPPY.

i just updated and then clicked on my unnie's story to read it when the new alerts thing came up. so i checked and it was NEW SUBSRICBERS.

for this story!

did i tell you how much i love you guys?

all my subbers and commenters, i love you guys to bits!

and this time, i'll be leaving you with a krishan.

uhhh...maybe two again..

(ASDFGHJKL. can you guess who's going to be next? xD)