Chapter seven – kris’s worries.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

 

Chapter seven – kris’s worries.

“He’s pulling an all-nighter.” Kris informed as he walked into the dining area where Suho was there with Sehun and Tao who were eating. Lay had already gone to bed so it was four of them in the dining area.

“Where?”Suho asked. “Aren’t you the least bit concerned? You’re like the spokesperson for him.”

“Even if by a few months, Luhan is older than me. What’s best for him would be better known by him than me.” Kris shrugged.

“To hell with being older, what if-”

“Yah, Joonmyun, those thugs just caught Tao and Sehun, they’re going to be all high and mighty now. ‘We just caught Tao and Sehun, it’s going to be a piece of cake to catch Luhan!’” Kris imitated.

“Uh..no offence, gege, but your imitation .” Tao commented.

Kris shot a glare at Tao but continued. “If they do catch him, imagine how hard it would be for him. Apparently, wherever he is, he’s safer than he is when he tries to come home.”

“What if Jongin’s old man asks?” Sehun asked. “That guy cares most for Jongin and Luhan hyung.”

“I’ll think of one of my brilliant plans on the spot. So for now, we can all have a good night’s sleep.” Kris shrugged.

A good night’s sleep. That was what all of them needed.

A good night’s sleep. Sehun repeated inside his mind. A good night’s sleep to get Angel out of my mind.Yeah…

.

When Luhan came out of Hyunbin’s bathroom to find some clothes laid on a chair right in front of the bathroom. On top of it, was a note.

Hey, Sunbae

These are some of Taec oppa’s stuff. I don’t know whether they’re your size but….yeah.

Uhm, if you don’t mind, you could sleep on the couch. Or else you can move Hyunbin to my room.

Either ways is fine with me, as long as you’re okay with it.

Also, I’ve washed your stuff. They might not be dried for tomorrow morning, so you can wear some of Taec oppa’s stuff.

Yeah, he has a lot of his stuff left behind here.

I’ve put a blanket and some pillows on the couch, just in case.

And yeah, by the time you’re reading this, I might be in the bathroom…so, if you want to ask anything, you’ll have to wait.

That’s all.

Jisun.

Luhan smiled to himself.

That girl thinks of everything…he thought. It would be fun living with her. Having her as a wife..

He wasn’t able to control his blush at the thought.

For a moment, he found himself inspecting Jisun’s neat handwriting until he realized that he was only wearing his boxers with the towel which Jisun gave him around his shoulders.

Sighing, he picked up the clothes which were laid neatly folded on the chair and wore it.Surprisingly, it was a perfect fit. At least for something to wear while sleeping it was.

Luhan took a look at Hyunbin who was peacefully sleeping on his bed.I can’t possibly wake him up. And I don’t think I can carry him without waking him up. Oh well, off to the couch.

.

After Sehun and Tao had finished their dinner, Kris headed off to bed. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen had said they had a project to finish and they’d be back late. Other than them, everyone was in the house. Well, not counting Luhan and Kai.

Suho had been rather insistent on Luhan coming back, but somehow, Kris had managed to convince him that it would be best for Luhan to stay where he was. Sehun and Tao had nothing to say, which sort of helped. But the one they were all worried about was Kai.

Kai’s father was a stubborn . A selfish bastard.A good for nothing player.

No, he wasn’t the Sehun kind of player. He was the type of player that makes woman pregnant before tossing them away.

Thinking of Kai’s father reminded him of her. He rolled over in his bed in the room he shared with Xiumin and Luhan (only right then it was Xiumin since Luhan wasn’t there), to face Luhan’s empty bed. His eyes wandered up to see Xiumin peacefully sleeping there.

No matter how peaceful Xiumin could sleep in, Kris couldn’t sleep a wink. He had been thinking. About this, that and everything.And most importantly, her.

Yes, it had been nine years since he last saw her. And the last he saw of her was also a fuming dragon (but hey, he had hijacked her private jet!). Nine years ago when he was thirteen and she was eleven.

Nine years ago, right before she lost her mother.

Right after she lost her mother, she had gone missing. Her father spent three years searching for her but no sign of her showed. He had tortured his son, just to find out where his daughter went but his son didn’t spill anything either.

Mostly because he didn’t know.

And that son was Jongin. Kai.

And Kris. Kris also hadn’t heard her ever since then. He hadn’t heard her shout ‘Yi Fan!’ in his ears for nine years when suddenly..

Suddenly, he hears her talk to Luhan. Xi Luhan of all people. And on the background too.

Kris was the person (other than her younger brother), who knew how much she hated players. It was her father who had made her hate players. He and her younger brother were the only ones who knew that too.

And Xi Luhan was a player. A player, big time. A jerk who enjoyed watching innocent girls who give up their ity for him cry.

Maybe he wasn’t like that any longer, but Kris was the only person who knew how many girls he dated, how many girls had with him for the first time and how many girls almost committed suicide because of him.

No..No, I can’t think like this. If that girl wasJisun, she’d be smart enough not to fall for Luhan..Kris tried to shake his thoughts away.

But he couldn’t help but worry. Any girl would fall under Luhan’s charm. Jisun may be smart, she may be cautious but…

This was Luhan.

And Luhan was in the same house as Jisun.

With no supervision.

With no Kris or Jongin.

No, no! Stop thinking like that! Kris shook his head. It’s like Luhan said, he had given up playing. Playboy and Luhan in one sentence is bad for his health. He’s not a player anymore…

But no matter how hard he tried, he found it difficult to convince himself. He just couldn’t convince himself how safe Jisun was until he witnessed their relationship with his own eyes.

The hell…I’m not even related to that girl anymore. It’s Jongin who should be worrying about her, not me. And I don’t even know for sure whether she is Jisun!

Kris sighed. He had tried a lot of things to get her out of his mind but he couldn’t. “To hell with this.” He mumbled.

“How the hell can I forget about it and sleep when my ex-fiancée might not be safe?!”

short update, but here you go! hope that clears at least some confusion. or maybe it'll stir up more xD

but don't worry, flashbacks will be coming soon, more and more will be cleared.

as for those of you who can't imagine lulu being a player, well...nothing i can do about it! xD

and HOLY, I HAVE 53 SUBBERS? O.O

awh, guys, how much can i love you more? ♥♥