Chapter seventeen – fights.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

 

Chapter seventeen – fights.

“Never thought you’ll even come out today.” Tao said as he slung an arm over Kai’s shoulder.

“But here I am. Someone does need to treat me to bubble tea.” Kai grinned, glancing at Sehun who pretended to be looking elsewhere. The three of them laughed together.

“Damn, it’s been so long since all three of us exited this school together. All these days, one of us would always be missing.” Sehun said. “Mostly you, Kim Jongin.”

“Does it matter? Here we are now, heading for an awesome bubble tea from Shellzone treated by the one and only Oh Sehun.” Kai grinned. “Applause, please!”

“Clam it, Kkamjong.” Sehun growled and threw an arm around Kai, trying to mess with his hair. Laughing, Kai tried to move out of Sehun’s grasp when he bumped into someone.

“Watch it, brats!” a rather rude voice stopped Sehun and Kai’s messing around. They both turned towards the owner of the voice and smirked.

“Krystal!” they exclaimed.

“Hi, Krystal.” Tao greeted, raising his hand.

“God, you guys never grow up, do you?” Krystal huffed.

“Aw, look at our little Krystal, huffing like a dragon.” Sehun cooed and pinched Krystal’s cheeks only for his hand to be slapped by Krystal’s.

“Look, I’m not in the mood, okay? My dance teacher just cancelled my dance class to meet up with some whom you broke up with!” Krystal fumed. “And she says she might not be able to have regular dance classes for me because she’s going to be busy with a job. All to help that ! God, I hate her!”

“Who?” Sehun asked, interested. “There’s Inna, Yoora, Soyeon, Bobae…”

“Jinsu. I don’t know her family name, but it’s a Jinsu.” Krystal said, looking away, her face rather red. “I ought to give her a piece of my mind.”

“No.” came Kai’s voice, rather firm and strong. “You aren’t doing anything to her.”

“What?” Krystal asked.

“Nor is anyone else. I’m tired of girls being bullied when Sehun breaks up with them. What’s the big deal? Let them be.” Kai said. This time, he sounded more annoyed than before.

“Not a big deal?! Jongin, my dance instructor canceled my dance lesson because of her! And she is going to be for the next few months as she said! How is that not a big deal?!” Krystal shouted. “I wouldn’t have given a about that on normal circumstances, but no. This time, she’s interfering with my life!”

“Maybe she also has circumstances, Soojung!” Kai shot back. “What if she’s a close friend of your dance instructor or something? What if she’s going through a hard time outside of school? I don’t care whether you give a about her life or not, just value what you’re getting! You’re lucky she didn’t cancel all dance classes!”

Krystal blinked, looking at Kai defending a girl whom he didn’t even know, nonetheless, messed with her life. Sehun and Tao also watched, speechless. Kai, before today, was almost always on her side. And suddenly..

“Aish, I came to school so that maybe I could talk to you about what’s been bothering me and get everything off of my mind. But instead of that, you only pour more weight on my head.” Kai said, sounding rather annoyed. “I’m out. If you need me, Sehun, you know where I’ll be.”

And with that he disappeared.

.

“Nana, come on. You can’t be serious!” Jisun cried as she watched Nana’s performance. “That’s just too…not us!”

“What’s not us about it?” Nana asked, sounding offended. “It’s not that different from your choreography.”

“Yes, it isn’t. But come on. A dance break with just both of us? That is just not right!” Jisun said.

“Why? Does it always have to be the unnies all together and the dongsaengs all together?” Nana retorted. “We’ve been following that for such a long time! We need change!”

“I’m not saying that, it’s just going to be awkward with only both of us sharing the spotlight. I’ve grown used to have two people either on one of my side or on both of my sides.” Jisun tried to reason with Nana when she scoffed.

“So you’re saying it’s awkward for you to dance with me?” Nana shot at her.

“No! Nana, just hear me out!”

“I already am! But all I can deduce from what you’re trying to say is that you don’t want to share a stage alone with me!”

“You don’t have to deduce anything! You’re thinking too deep! All I’m saying is that-”

“You know what?” Yujin spoke up. “Give it a rest.”

“Yeah. It’s such a childish issue you’re fighting over.” Yoona agreed. “And Nana, you’re making it worse than it is by…well, taking a way bigger meaning from what she’s saying.”

“Che. All of it is now my fault, huh?” Nana scoffed. “Nice way to dump it all on me.”

“ no! That’s not what we’re saying!” Yoona groaned. “Damn you, woman. Are you trying to pick a fight?”

“Oh wow. Now look what you accuse me of!”

“Nana, shut up!” Yuri said. “Yoona ain’t saying anything wrong, you’re just taking something wrong out of it!”

“We-”

“Oh, just shut up!” Jisun screamed. “All of this started over a dance, why are you making it so big? It’s almost as if our friendship is on the line! And to top everything out, our loud voiced Sooyoung unnie is also not here.”

There was some exchanging of glares between Yoona and Yuri towards Nana and vice versa before Jisun sighed.

“You know what? Let’s just end this for here today. I’m supposed to meet my client in less than half an hour. And I certainly do not want to be all grumpy and moody when I see her. Unable to concentrate, in other words.” Jisun said.

“You got another one?” Yujin asked.

“Yeah.Another high school drama. If anyone needs me, I’m already meeting my client.” Jisun said, taking her bag which was on a chair. “Bye.”

“Bye.”

Without any more exchange of words, Jisun left. It was only after getting in her car and starting to drive that she remembered about Luhan. She quickly texted him that she would forward a text sent by the client and then did as she promised.

There. She thought. Done and done. Now all I need to do is get in touch with this Sehun guy.

And of course, fix things out with Nana and Yi Fan.

Damn. That’s the hard part.

so, so sorry that i didn't update the last time. i was literally dragged away from the comp T.T

but anyways, here's that part of KaiStal that i said would give you hints on their relationship! okay. it doesn't give out much, but yeahh...

i'll be double updating, so wait for it!

oooh! and that thing that i was supposed to leave you with last night...

 

and again

  

i think everyone now knows my favorite addiction xD