Chapter thirteen – how to tame your boys.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

 

Chapter thirteen – how to tame your boys.

Luhan gawked for about exactly two minutes when he saw Jisun’s car.

An Aston.

White.

Convertible.

A true beauty.

“You can stop staring. When someone stares at my baby, I feel like he’s staring at me.” Jisun said as she slipped into the driver’s seat.

“The car is as beautiful as you are, of course you’d feel like that.” Luhan complimented, taking the seat next to her. “I thought you should have to go low on your budget if you don’t want to be caught by your dad.”

“Dad’s boogers’ thinking limit is as low as that of a, hm..what can I compare them to? Even monkeys can think better than them!” Jisun said. “A bunch of useless waste.A complete throwing away of money. Can’t he just donate what he’s giving to them to Pakistan instead?”

Luhan stared at the grim faced Jisun. She sure was pissed.

“Ouch. That hurt.”

Jisun looked at him with a confused glacne.

“Well, they managed to catch some of us at some times. Our thinking is lower than theirs, in your words.” Luhan explained.

“Lulu, my dear Lulu sunbae. You got it all wrong.” Jisun said before starting to drive, shaking her head disapprovingly. “It’s all physical. You don’t use your brain, you use all physical methods. They use their brains to try to find and not catch. Catch is all physical. Find is mental.”

Luhan could only stare at Jisun. He didn’t know how to reply to that. They both sat in silence for a few moments.

“Wow, this car is so hot.”

.

Kris arrived to school three hours before his first class. Students were already coming in and once they saw his car parked, they began gossiping.

He sighed.

That was the reason he (Luhan and Lay) always came to school late. Once they got spotted, they won’t be able to escape the girls (and sometimes guys). Even though others, like Baekhyun and Chanyeol, enjoyed the he surely didn’t.

“Gege..” an Korean-American girl who shared the same English class as Kris came up to Kris’s car. Without much emotion, he looked at her. Then gave her a questioning look without any words.

“The whole school is talking about gege coming to school early. Are you perhaps waiting for someone?” she asked.

Kim Jisun, Kris wanted to say, but he knew he couldn’t. So instead, he just waved his hand dismissively.

“Ah, okay then.” She mumbled. “But is Luhan gege also going to come early, then?” she asked again.

Once again, Kris merely waved his hand. Crestfallen, the girl had to leave without any answers.

Three hours passed like that, one by one, coming to Kris with the same question. All Kris did was wave his hand. Nothing else.

WU YI FAN!” finally, he heard the familiar voice that belonged to no other than Luhan. Kris sprung out of his car waited as Luhan ran up to him. As soon as he did so, he grabbed Luhan’s shirt and punched him in the face.

The were you planning on doing, huh? Sleep with Jisun? I know Jisun is the girl whom you’ve been so hung up about. And at one point, I even thought it was genuine. But you think I’d let you in the same house as her? Think again!” Kris growled befire trying to punch Luhan again. This time, Luhan successfully dodged.

Well, too bad.” Luhan said, glaring at Kris. “I’ve already been in her house, and even had breakfast with her. Should I also say think again? No, more like try again next time Yi Fan. And make sure that that time, you aren’t too late.

Kris was about to throw another punch at Luhan when he was snatched out of the way. He didn’t miss how confused Luhan looked before he was taken out of Kris’s fist’s path.

Turning around, he saw Jisun holding Luhan’s wrist firmly.

“Next time, remember to take your phone.” Jisun said, putting Luhan’s phone in his hand.

“Le gasp! My phone! Thank you so much, baby cakes!” Luhan said in his oh-so dramatic voice and hugged Jisun.

Kris felt a pang of either jealousy or protectiveness when he saw Luhan hugging the runaway heiress. He wanted to grab hold of Luhan and throw him away but he was too scared.

Too scared of Jisun.

“Well,” Jisun said, turning to Kris. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it, Yi Fan? And when I finally see you after nine years, you’re trying to clobber my precious Deer Han. Now isn’t that shameful?”

From beside her, Luhan was trying his best not to laugh at Kris’s flushed up face.

“Knowing you, you’d obviously have an excuse with that sharp witty tongue of yours, but believe me, next time you try anything on my precious little Deer, you’ll be wishing we were never engaged.” Jisun said. “On the topic of our engagement, I really wonder where that gift you were supposed to give me is. That engagement gift that you and your parents were so proud of. Or have you given it to me already?”

Her tongue was getting sharper by the second, and Kris was beginning to feel more and more vulnerable in front of this girl.

This girl whom he had been engaged to, at a time.

“Was it the stolen jet and the wrecked car that was supposed to be my engagement gift?”

Bang!

Strike!

Kris knew he wouldn’t have anything to say. Even if he did, he’d be rotting in the deepest part of hell once he spoke. At that moment, there was nothing he could say. Whatever he said would be wrong.

So wrong.

He turned to Luhan who was smirking and shrugged when he met Kris’s gaze.

“Look at me while I’m speaking, Wu Yi Fan.” Jisun growled.

At once, Kris turned to face the elegant beauty.

“I…I’ll see you in class, Luhan..” he mumbled and turned around and walked away, scratching his nape. Good lord, that girl was more vicious that a tiger…

When Kris was out of sight, Luhan slung and arm over Jisun’s shoulder, carelessly. “You know,” he said. “That guy is more scared of you than he’d be of a tiger who’d spring at him in three seconds.”

Jisun smiled at Luhan. “That’s how I tame my boys. I have to pick up Hyunbin and drop him of at his tutor’s place at two. And around three thirty, the high scholars finish, right? I’ll see you in front of the school.”

Giving Luhan a quick peck on his cheek, Jisun rushed towards her class.

Luhan couldn’t help but blush at the place where her lips had touched his skin.

.

“Since you came with Kris gege, I thought you’d be here early.” Tao commented as Sehun hurriedly took the seat next to him. Sehun had barely managed to get school in time, before the gates closed. But thankfully, their teacher was late. Or absent. All the better for Sehun, either ways.

“We went Angel hunting.” Sehun grinned.

Tao raised his eyebrows. “Angel?Our Angel?”

“Yep, her.”

“And you found her?”

“Yep, we found her.”

“No , dude!” Tao exclaimed. all the attention of the class was on him, but he didn’t care. He and Sehun were almost always the class’s attention. “Did you talk to her? What did she say?”

“Like I can talk to her! I wasn’t even able to open my mouth! Gawd, she is so gorgeous!” Sehun said, dreamily.

“There’s a hundred to one chance that you’d be able to date her. Mark my words, if you try anything like what you do with other girls with Angel, I won’t hesitate to take her away.” Tao said, his voice dangerously low.

“Seeing her around is enough for me. Not that I wouldn’t date her if I get the chance. Like you said, it’s a hundred to once chance.” Sehun admitted. “But that won’t discourage me, you know.”

“The ladies’ man as you are. But what should I care? She’s probably a noona.”

“Drop dead gorgeous one at that. Kris hyung knows her. He said her name is Jisun and that’s all he can tell me.”

“The better for him, then. I’m betting that he also has a crush on her. And even maybe Luhan hyung!”

“Oi, oi! Shut up!”

By that time, the whispering had begun. Who was this girl? Whoever she was, she was going to have to go through these high school girls in order to get either their Zitao or Sehun.

“What do you think Kai would think if he saw her?” Tao asked, all of a sudden. “Hey, come to think of it, when I saw Angel, I was like, ‘I’ve seen that face somewhere!’ but I wasn’t able to put my finger on who.”

“And?”

“And now I think I know. Angel’s lips…they are the same as Kai’s!”

“No ! Do you really think she’s his long lost sister?”

“Who knows…maybe, maybe not.”

showering you guys with updates. you're all welcome to tell me how much you love me.

and don't worry, i'll make jisun love sehun. or else where's the fun? ;p

i love you all, my subbers and commenters!

your authoress promises to spoil you as much as she can!

so until she can do so anymore, bye burrr~! ♥♥

OH! btw,

@ taemjjang: Kai is still there :3 if he can't go to school, he'll obviously go somewhere, right? ;D

/goes to sweep the room. KRIS PBRING ME MY BROOM!

tee hee ♥