Chapter one – how a client is formed.

The Player Player [momentarily on hiatus]

Chapter one – how a client is formed.

“Oppa!” the voice of the familiar female made Sehun cringe. He shut his eyes tight as he walked ahead with his closest friend, Luhan.

“Aish, I thought I lost her back at school..” he mumbled as he escaped behind Luhan for protection.

“You lose her back in the school and then show up in my school to annoy me, don’t you?” Luhan asked, half uncaring, half annoyed.

“Hey, help me out here, will you?” Sehun begged.

Luhan merely rolled his eyes. When those eyes of his met Sehun’s…

“Mehrong.”

Sehun mentally face palmed. “Tell me again, why are you my best friend?”

“You don’t have anyone else, you swindling player. Go confront her.” Luhan said, stating the only more obvious and waving Sehun off.

“I’ll get you back for this!” Sehun threatened.

“My regards to Jongin when you get back to school.” Luhan casually said, shoving his hands into his pockets as he continued to walk forward, putting on his headset which was connected to the iPod.

“LUHAN-YAH!” Luhan heard Sehun shout but completely ignored him. After all, it was his own fault for going out with that girl, Luhan wasn’t the one to be blamed.

“Yah! Luhan hyung!” another voice, this time a guy’s voice made Luhan look up. It was Chanyeol.

“Hey, dude.” Luhan grinned, taking the headset off.

“Giving Sehun a tough time, aren’t you?” Chanyeol asked, slinging an arm over Luhan’s shoulder.

“Peh. Everything is his fault. Why make me take the blame?” Luhan’s answer was more than obvious to Chanyeol. He chuckled, removing the arm.

“I guess you haven’t heard.” Chanyeol said.

“About what?” Luhan’s voice was only half interested.

“The player player.” Chanyeol said, taking occasional glances at Luhan. “I also recently knew about her.”

“The player who?”Luhan asked.

“Player player. The player’s heartbreaker.” Chanyeol repeated himself.

“What is she, some sort of new cheerleader or something?” Luhan scoffed.

Chanyeol held in a laugh. “I also recently found out about her. Through my girlfriend. Apparently, her friend’s sister who got played went to her. She plays the player if the played pays her with no strings attached at the end. And she’s daymn fine.”

“So you’re telling this to me because..”

“I’m pretty sure that little girl that Sehun’s dumping is about to go to her.” Chanyeol said, motioning over to Sehun.

“Not that I don’t care about the kid, but he should get a taste of his own medicine.” Luhan said, yawning. “Is that all? Can you finish my homework for me?”

“Rascal!” Chanyeol said, hitting the back of Luhan’s head. “I have a date and I can’t skip this out. I’ve already skipped around four dates in a row!”

“Not my problem!” Luhan raised his hands in defense at once.

“Not your problem my foo-”

Before Chanyeol could complete his sentence, someone bumped into him from behind.

“I’m sorry!” came an immediate apology. “Excuse me!”

It was a female voice, explaining how she was a girl. Both Luhan and Chanyeol turned to her.

“Ah..” Chanyeol muttered and moved aside to let the girl pass. It was only then that Chanyeol noticed the girls face.

“Jisun-ssi?” Chanyeol called over. The girl stopped at once and turned to Chanyeol.

“Do I know you?” she asked.

“Dahae’s boyfriend. We’ve met before, right?” Chanyeol said, offering his hand.

“Ah! Chanyeol-ssi! Funny running into you here.” Jisun replied, shaking his hand.

“You look like you’re in a hurry, anything I can help you with?” Chanyeol asked, kindly smiling at the girl.

“Not really, but thanks. Nice meeting you again.” Jisun replied and quickly headed off again.

Luhan whistled. “That girl is faaaaine.”

“Didn’t I tell you?” Chanyeol said, smirking.

“No way. She’s the player player?” Luhan asked.

“Pretty, isn’t she?”

At that moment, a thundering slap was heard.

Both males turned around to see Sehun with his hand on his cheek. The girl he had talked about dumping was leaving with her face cupped inside her hands, most probably crying.

“Ah, he really dumped her.” Chanyeol muttered.

“That’s Sehun. Nothing we can do. She was a pretty girl too.” Luhan mumbled, feeling sympathy for the girl.

Sehun came up to them, rubbing his cheek. “That girl knows how to slap.” He muttered.

“You’ve suffered worse.” Luhan said. “Now who’s going to do my homework?”

-

Jisun sighed as she walked into her apartment with her hands full of shopping bags.

“Hyun-ah!” she called to her younger brother, kick the door shut behind her.

An annoyed thirteen year old boy appeared out of nowhere as soon as she called. “What is it, noona?” he asked.

“Ok Hyunbin! You are so dying once I’m finished dying.” Jisun said and fell onto the floor. “Waah! I’m so tired!”

“Noona, it wasn’t such a big thing.” Hyunbin said, dismissively. “I’ll wash the veggies for you.”

“Just place everything where they should be.” Jisun said, handing her younger brother the bags as she walked to her room. Right next to it was her brother’s room.

“Are you going to call hyung?” Hyunbin called over.

“No. I’m just tired.” Jisun replied. Without even closing her room door, she fell onto her bed.

She looked at the framed picture of her, her older brother and younger brother on her bedside table. It had been exactly five years since it was taken. Her younger brother was eight, she was fifteen and her older brother was seventeen. Now her younger brother was thirteen, she was twenty and her older brother was twenty two.

“It’s been nine years since the incident.” Jisun said. “Time sure flies, doesn’t it?”

“Noona…you can really hold a grudge, you know.” Hyunbin said in a joking manner.

“Yeah, I can. Be glad I don’t hold one against you.” Jisun replied with a smirk on her face.

“Oh, trust me, I am.” The reply sounded almost believable. Almost. One thing you can learn by living with Ok Hyunbin is that you can never believe him. Never.

“I’ve finished. What are we doing for the rest of the day?” Hyunbin asked, standing by his noona’s room’s door.

“If you hadn’t skipped school, I could have skipping driving school gone out with some friends.” Jisun answered, sitting up. “But since you didn’t, I’m going to go to driving school. Want to come?”

“It’s not like I have anything better to do.” Hyunbin shrugged.

Jisun smirked and got up. “I’m giving you fifteen minutes!”

Jisun looked back at the picture. “Oppa,” she muttered. “Hyunbin is growing up well. Please tell omma that.”

The framed picture rested on the table, not moving a bit. Three innocent little children smiling to the camera. One standing at the back, staring at the three sadly.

tadah! it's the first chapter! that's good new because my internet is getting better. apparently some sumbmarine cable broke and something...well, i don't really know.

so, did you guys enjoy? i bet it's not how you expected it to be! bmischevious, is it the same plot outline? i doubt it :P but don't worry, i promise i'll make it intresting! and also, i'll be getting a poster for this story soon!

sort of a cliffhanger, right? can anyone try guessing who the boy is? 'sadly staring at the three' boy, i mean. i'll give cookies to whoever guesses! xD 

btw, something very important. is this font size okay for you? if not, then what would you prefer? tahoma 11tahoma 12tahoma 14. do tell, then only i'd be able to change.

so, all my lovely readers, i hope you enjoyed! have you subscribed? if you haven't, see that little button up there written 'subscribe'. clicky it! the authoress would be so happy then! :'3