Chapter 2

The Reason of My Life

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Taecyeon-ssi!" She give a smile like usual she did, bruised on her temple make Taecyeon open his eyes wide because shock.

His finger pointing to her face. " What's wrong with your face?"

"I bump the door today, such a blind girl, right? This your cig..."

Suddenly Taecyeon look closer to her face. "It's not bruised because the door.. There is a palm..."

Sooyoung's heart beating like crazy, she could feel her face so hot and turning so red.

Taecyeon awkwardly pulled himself away when he realized they just inches close face to face.

"Here is your cigaratte, Taecyeon-ssi." Sooyoung directly handing the plastic and takes the money from his hand.

"I also want to buy that.." Taecyeon glance at the bruise balm then put the money on the cashier table.

"Ah neh..." Sooyoung turn her body to take the bruise balm on the glasses drawer behind her. "This....." When she turn back Taecyeon already gone he left the money for bruise balm on the cashier table. Sooyoung smiling softly by herself. "Thank you.."

 

+++++++++++

 

Sooyoung walk alone to home after make sure she has locked the minimarket. She could heard her kitty heels echoing the road. It's 2AM already, Sooyoung always go home at this time since her job over at these time everyday. Her mind full of the guys whose came to her rooftop house, they punched Sooyoung on her face. She have to pay the debt of the money she had lend from a moneylender.

She arrive at the house watching around make sure there is none debt collector who stalk behind her. Her skinny leg, held her step for not make sound to loud when she's stepping on the upstair.

"Is she??" The voice surprised Sooyoung. She stopped to take step more.

'Who are they? I never lend money from another moneylender.'

"Neh, she is the one. I'm sure she did it from here."

'What I did?' So many questions appear in her head. Run away or stay there? But what for she run away if she doesn't even know what they are talking about, and what they want from her.

"What do you want?" She frowned.

One of them walking toward Sooyoung, and pulling her hair.

"Yah!! What are you doing?" She is yelling in pain. "Let me go!!"

The tall and big guy dragging her to a guy who wearing tuxedo while crossing his arms on the chest. His finger trace on Sooyoung's cheek, to her neck.

"She is pretty... I'm curious, what will he does when he watching me take some pleasure from you."

"Bastard." She spit out on his face and kicking the groin of him. "I don't even understand what are you talking about."

A hard slap landing for the second time in a day on her pretty cheek. But this time plus a punch on her stomach. She fell down on the floor, held her stomach in pain. "He always came to that dirty minimarket, after that day you help him. Sure he always miss his pretty girlfriend who has dirty mouth."

Sooyoung cries and try to get up. "I don't understand what are you talking about? Who is him?!!" Sooyoung said loud. She really has no idea about 'him'.

Who he is talking about? What help?

A strong kick, hit her stomach again. She is curling up and winced try to stay conscious.

Taecyeon with glaze eyes saw Sooyoung curling on the floor and groan in pain. "WHAT IS THIS?!!" He yelled out loud, walking to them, punched their face with his empty hand, kick their stomach harder. Make them more in pain because his strong punch and kick. Taecyeon pulling his head, turn it to aside hardly. Crack!

 

Fastly Taecyeon pull out one of the guy's knife and wanted to pin it to tuxedo men's neck.

"Taecyeon-ssi, andwae..." Sooyoung weakly shake her head, before closing her eyes. Make Taecyeon stopped and come up toward her worriedly.

"No, no... Wake up!" Taecyeon run to carry her in his arms, bring her into his car.

 

++++++++++++

 

Taecyeon stare at his empty glass. He felt something what he was never feel before, fearness of losing someone. Junsu filled his glass with wine again. Taecyeon just silent after they were arrived at his luxury house. Junsu, and Khun staring each other, noticed the expression of Taecyeon isn't usual expression which he has. "Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung already handle them..." Said Nichkhun trying to break the silent. He is blinking to Taecyeon.

 Taecyeon drank the wine with one shoot.

"Are you okay? They hit your head or something?" Junsu the second person who trying to break the silent.

 He only answer it with a shake head, then he filled the wine full on his glass, after that he only stare the glass with empty gaze.

"She'll be okay..." Nichkhun said coldly and patting his shoulder.

"Do you think so?" Taecyeon finally open his mouth to talk. "Should I bring her to hospital?"

Junsu chuckled when he realize, one thing what make Taecyeon keep in silent was that girl.

"You don't need to. You even have medical devices more complete than the real hospital. And also you have your own doctor. Trust me, this isn't serious thing... She will be healed in days."

"I wonder, what is the relationship between you and her? Are you dating with her without us knowing?" Junsu tapping his chin.

"Taecyeon hyung has crush on her!" Chansung shouted while walking cool toward them with Junho and Wooyoung.

Taecyeon glaring at Chansung, and he only giggling as usual. "Stop it, Chan."

Nichkhun chuckling. "Exactly, same with what I guess."

With his flat expression, Taecyeon gulping. "Remember, when dongwook's men almost killing me? She is the one who helped me that time." They open their eyes amazed.

"Chinja? Is she??" Junsu responded with his daegu accent.

Taecyeon slightly smile, remembering about that time. First time he saw Sooyoung, she is like an angel who give lighting to the dark side. throwing the bricks from window and that boiled water.

"Omo omo! Hyung! You are smiling.." Wooyoung surprised when he saw Taecyeon's smile. His cold and flat expression filling his days, everyday, and everytime. Saw Taecyeon smiling was the rarest thing moment for them.

"Omo the power of love..." Junho adding more weird term.

"And guys, you have to know! Were you guys noticed the minimarket which always been visit everynight by Taec hyung? She is working at there, that's why Taecyeon hyung always has the last cigaratte at the same time, and same place." Chansung explained excitedly.

"Yah yah Chansung-ah! I'll kill you after this..."

They're laughing together, and Taecyeon just can cover his face with palm.

 

+++++++++++

 

Her vision still blur when she tried to open her eyes. Sooyoung look around the room, a tall guy stir spoon making a cup of tea in the same room.

"Where am I?" Sooyoung asking weakly and caressing her stomach, she was winced while trying to get up.

Taecyeon put the cup of tea on the table next to her bed. "Just resting. You're at my house." He answered briefly fixing her blanket. "Are you feel better?" Taecyeon stare at Sooyoung's eyes worriedly. "It's the longest sleep you ever did." Taecyeon checking his watch. "..12hours. Isn't it?" Taecyeon smiling. "I'll ask my maid to prepare your meal. What do you want to eat?"

 

*Soo's POV*

 

Does he just smile at me? It's so awkward, I still remember his 'pissed off' expression last night. He almost killing that people with empty hands. He is cool!

"Sooyoung, you want to eat something?" He repeat the same question.

"Are you the one who that guy talked about, last night?" I was knew that guy talking about him, but I just want to make sure.

"That's why I'm responsible, take you here." His voice really heavy, and husky. It melted in my ears.

Oh ! I'm late to go to work. Today is the payday.

"What time is it?!" I suddenly get up, held my pain as I bite my lower lip.

"Almost 3PM... Where do you want to go?" Taecyeon frowned.

"I have to go!  Work..." I get out of the bed, limping as put my hands on my stomach.

"Work??? Now?" I can see more lines on his forehead.

I nodded, and confusedly looking for my clothes since I don't wearing my own clothes.

"I'll prepare my car, and your clothes there.. I don't think you gonna wear your shirt full of blood. So I bought you the new clothes." He look so different when he talk, because it rarely thing to heard that y voice come out from his lips.

"Don't you supposed to not allow me?" I was curiously looking at him.

Taecyeon stopped walk to out from the room. "I'm not your father, and you are mature enough, to know what you are doing now.." He smile to me before take more steps out from this room. I smiling back by myself.

3 servants come into the room after Taecyeon out. They wear black uniform.

"Aggashi, may I help you? Mr. Ok asked us to help you change clothes.." One of them grab me by my arm to help me walking.

"Omo, am I disable? I can do it by myself, don't worry." I chuckled and trying to walk. " Just show me where's my clothes and shoes?" I smiled.

A servant standing closer to me. "Aggashi, can you just pretend like you are disable? We'll get fired if we not help you.." She whispering on my ear, I don't believe what she said. "Please, aggashi."

I'm scratching my back neck awkwardly. "He'll do that?!" They're nodded, and grabbed the wheel chair for me. I just sat there like stupid lady. They pushing me slowly to a room next the room which I rest.

Dress-room? The room full of luxury and pretty clothes, shirt and dress. "Are you sure I can wear this clothes?" I ws asking to the servants. They were nodding.

"Mr. Ok bought them last night."

I stand up and touching the shoes. "Seriously?! Do you mean these clothes only for me?? Are you not wrong?? Maybe he has a dongsaeng or nuna?....mom?"

"Mr. Ok lived alone. He has no sister or brother. His mom died.. And..." She didn't continue her words after her friend which also servant poke her on her arm. "I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to tell you about that too much."

I frowned "It's okay I won't tell him you told me about this."

Is this castle with a lonely and cold prince in it?

 

+++++++++++

 

He stopped his car in front of a restaurant. The place sooyoung working at. An Italian Restaurant with expensive menu. Taecyeon turn his head to Sooyoung.

She gulped, and hang open slightly while looking back to Taecyeon. "You're a stalker, aren't you? I haven't tell you where I work at this time."

He looked away pretending not hear anything, open his window and take the lighter cigaratte out and starting on his cigaratte. Sooyoung only sighing and open the door, Taecyeon also get out from the car rapidly.

"What again right now? Do you want to come with me? Working at this restaurant??" Sooyoung seems pissed off with Taecyeon, because he stalked her.

Taecyeon shake his head and pouting the lips. "Hmm, Sooyoung-ssi, You have to learn how to scream, 'Help me!'" He chuckled.

"You just wanna tell me that? Psh.." She rolling her eyes.

"Ani, I was just kidding. I'll wait you here, take care okay?" Taecyeon lips shaping a soft smile, make her can't hold herself to not smile back.

"But I'll finish in 4hours...."

"I know." He smirked before get into the car.

"Psh...stalker."

 

++++++++++

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers sorry for not making balance between 1st chapter and 2nd chapter kekeke~  thanks for subscribers and the comments already! ^^

I'll make a 'fast plot' since my head about to explode about TaecSoo, so many things that I want to write but my hand isn't as fast as my imaginary world XD 

hope you enjoy those chapter. don't forget to leave a comment at least to make me confidence to continue write this TaecSoo story. Reader, hwaiting! <3