It's coming again

The Reason of My Life

 

"I have something to do today..." Taecyeon said as he stopped his car in front of school where Sooyoung teach singing to the kindergarteen. "Hmm i can’tpick you up tonight. Hmm Sooyoungie, next week Junhoinvite meto a party at his place.Can you come with me?"

Sooyoung nodded and open the door to get out from his car. "Hmm okay. Call me later." Sooyoung was bending over to see Taecyeon from outside his car and she moved to walk into the gate.

"Sooyoungie!" Taecyeon shouted from his car, made her stoped and turned to him. "Take care, okay?" Taecyeon smiled slightly towards Sooyoung as he ran his car away.

 

Sooyoung didn't let her gaze offto anywhere till Taecyeon's car fastly dissapear from her eyeswhen his car turned to the side road.

 

 

 

*****

Taecyeon drove himself to home, he can't help himself but just smiling as long as he driving himself to home. He spun the key of his car around the pointing finger while whistling as him come into his house.

 

“Hey what’s up?” Shouted Taecyeon made he stopped and realized it’s not usual he said when first time met his friends.

 

“Hyung, you okay?” Junho asked and blinked slightly at Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon rapidly changed his expression back to his cold face as cleared his throat. His friends still looked at him with strange face only Nichkhun who had smile on his face like to get it what going on with his friend, Taecyeon.

 

“He is okay. Just too happy.” Nichkhun added while smiling at him. “C’mon let’s back to the topic.” Nichkhun grinned towards Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon chuckled and sat next to Junsu. “yah Taec, your maid told me you didn’t come home last night, where were you going? You didn’t even stay with us last night. Are you okay?”

 

Wooyoung patted Junsu’s chest made him choke. “Hyung, he was difinitely okay last night.” He seemed understand like Nichkhun did.

 

“yah what are we talking about? Can you guys just back to the topic?” Taecyeon said with (kinda) high tone made his friends back talking about their plan about today.

“I need to move again tonight. Have you prepared the gun? I won’t let you missed them again.” Junho the one who not really cared where was Taecyeon lastnight.

 

Taecyeon nodded and check his watch around his wrist. “I will call Kiwoo, Hensung, and Yonghuk for come.” They had plan about the assault against other gangster. “and others for sure.”

 

Chansung frowned his forehead. “Mwoya? Are you going to call them for tonight? Is this really you hyung?” he patted on Taecyeon’s shoulder, shook him a little bit.

 

Taecyeon didn’t really pay attention with what Chansung said towards him. “Hye-sung!” He shouted, calling one of his maid. But there was no one come after he shouted several times. “Were you shoot my maids again, Junsu hyung?”

 

Junsu just shrugged while keep typing on his phone. “I hadn’t shoot them.. just yet, then they were ran away.” He told to Taecyeon with his daegu accent what kinda strange to heard.

 

“Ah michigetta... (i’m going crazy)” Taecyeon messed his own hair and lazily stand up from the couch. “Hyung, you have to stop your bad behaviour, y’know you’ll be a dad soon.” Taecyeon lazily head to kitchen and open his fridge.

 

Without he knows, Junsu, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung were staring each others while mouthing *what’s wrong with him?* Chansung asked to his hyungs, Nichkhun just replied *LOVE*

 

******

 

 ­­“Are you okay, Mrs. Choi?” a kid come to Sooyoung who already pale as squatted in front of the class. She just nodded but still holding on her stomach, tried to stands up again but it just too hurting her.

 

“Mrs choi, you are sweating a lot.” A girl walked to Sooyoung and wipes her tissue onto her forehead, as Sooyoung winced in pain. “Want me to call ambulance?” she continue to watching Sooyoung as closer as she can.

 

Sooyoung shook her head and give a fake smile to her student. “I’m okay... Let’s start singing again.” But when she tried to stand up she weakly fell onto floor unconsciousness.

 

*****

 

The headmaster sat next to Sooyoung’s bed in the first aid room at the school. Sooyoung almost a hour didn’t coming conscious. She faint at the class while teaching the kids singing as always she did.

She got up suddenly made the headmaster kinda surprised. “Omo! Mianhae! Mrs. Kim, Mianhae~” she bowed her head apologizing. “I really....”

 

“Have you ever check up about your healthy before Sooyoung-ssi?” She asked.

 

“Ani.. I meant, it just common stomachache.” Sooyoung looked down to her hand.

 

The headmaster just silent didn’t say anything, while putted her hand on her forehead.

 

“But i’ll do it I promise.” Sooyoung added as she saw the expression of her boss.

She let out a sigh. “You know. The students were crying while you faint. And it isn’t really good conditions. Better you just take break and resting at your home.”

 

Sooyoung didn’t move as she heard what was the head master saying. She loves this job so badly, and also she just left others job that she had just to stay at this place. Piano and the kids were her bestfriend. She felt so much happy when around them.

 

“I’ll never do it anymore. I promise, Mrs. Kim...” Sooyoung putted her hands together begging to Mrs. Kim. “Just let me stay here. I love this job so much.”

 

“I’m sorry mrs. Choi...”

 

She just stand up and leave Sooyoung alone at that room while sooyoung just sat there with her eyes froze on the blanket which covering her skinny body but her mind just blow away to anywhere.

 

“What’s again right now?” She asked to herself as her pulled out her long legs from the blanket and get out of the bed.