Someone's life

The Reason of My Life

 

"Where are you going?" Asked Victoria while the straw to Sooyoung who standing with white shirt and long pants while holding the hand bag.

She smiling towards Victoria. "I will go to my house for a while. I need to pick up some stuff and also Seohyun crave for banana chocolate bread, I think I will visit the nearby bakery shop. I'll come back about 3 hours again." She bow her back slightly. "Annyeong!"

Victoria just smiling without gave respon to her. She's a bit worry about Sooyoung. Since she lost her weight a lot lately, and also she always asking if there any pain killer. She worried Sooyoung do drugs like Seohyun did before.

 

At the bakery shop. She bringing the tray while picking the bread and some cookies. She already had her favorite chocolate banana bread and she also didn't forget to buy a box fresh milk from the fridge. Suddenly she felt the shot pain from her stomach again, make her tray fell to the floor..

"Are you okay?!" Someone held her shoulders while help her to get up again.

"No... It's hurt." Sooyoung tried to get up but fell again, she lost her concsious and fell on his arms.

 

******

Taecyeon coming to Junsu's house with others. They are roaming around inside the house, Junho and Wooyoung going staright to the kicthen after they're arrived. Junsu met with Seohyun who already missed her so much. In their room. And Khun meet with Victoria and enjoy their time alone in the room.

"Where's Sooyoung?" Asked Taecyeon to Victoria after she come out from the room.

Victoria looks up at the clock on the wall. "She said she needs to pick some stuff at her home and also buy some bakerys for us."

"Since when she was out?"

"Uhmmm about 7 hours ago." Victoria also in deep thought why she hadn't come home yet.

Taecyeon clenched his jaw as his grab the car key while others staring each others confusedly. He walked out from the house and running his car fastly.

 

He arrived at Sooyoung's rooftop house and find out the empty house. His thought flying to the picture of Sooyoung being tortured by his dad's men or else. No one inside the house, he throw the tantrum to the minitable by kicking it hardly to the wall.

"Yah! What're you doing in someone's house?!" A similiar yell loudly filling that narrow room. Fastly Taecyeon turning his body to the skinny pale woman behind him. "You babo.. That's expensive table that I bought!" Sooyoung walking in and picking the legs of the table which already broken because of Taecyeon's kick. "How can you throw your anger to this innocent table? Aishhh... You have to learn how to control your anger, Ok Taecyeon-ssi."

 

Taecyeon frozen still standing at the center of ther room while Sooyoung sat down while trying to fixing the table. "You have to buy me the new one, Taecyeon-ssi!" Sooyoung stand up and patting on Taecyeon's chest.

 

His huge arms grab Sooyoung's body into his hug. "I miss you so much..." He said with low voice without letting Sooyoung moving for a bit.

"Where were you going? I missed you just as much. You never calling me, or trying to telling me where you were before. Napeun namja." Sooyoung held him back to her hug and tighter as the tears flowing down without her realized. "I missed you." She said while crying silently.

 

"I needed to finish my business that's why I had to gone that time. I can't live without you... Those time was so hard when I couldn't see you." Taecyeon released his arms to letting Sooyoung pulling herself away, but Sooyoung still in Taecyeon's arms while crying. "Are you okay?"

 

She just nodded and caresses Taecyeon's back. "I missed you too much... I was scared that I couldn't see you anymore." She said while sob.

 

*****

 

3 hours ago.

 

Sooyoung slowly open her eyes which still blurry looking around the hospital room. Her IV hang on the right side of her bed, the place her laying down.

"Syoo..." A deep voice of a guy make her trying to get up from the bed.

Sooyoung looking at the guy with white clothes, a doctor outfit exactly. She knew this guy, he is Choi Siwon. Siwon had crush on her when she started study at the college. Then because the financial issue she has to stop and quit from the college. Since that time Siwon looking for Sooyoung but she's move out from the city with her mom.

"Are you feel better now?" Siwon helping her to get up gently. Sooyoung just replied with nodding.

“I have to go, oppa.” She forced herself to get out from the bed.

“Sooyoung...” Siwon was holding her arm while stopping Sooyoung from move out from the bed. “You have to take some treatment, and stay here for few days.”

She shaking her head. “Someone is waiting for me oppa. I cannot stay here. i have to go home.” Sooyoung get up and pulled the IV needle forcely.

“Gallblader cancer is not a kind of ill you can joke around. It’s uncommon type of ill. You have to stay and get the treatment.”

Sooyoung stopped and fell on the floor again as she heard that ‘cancer’ word was out again from her conversation. The last time she heard it when her mom still alive. She was suffered a lot to through this ill. She can’t believe she has the same ill like her mother, and she’s passed away because of this. “You are the reason, I want to live longer. I wanted to protect you, to see you...suddenly Taecyeon’s face appear on her mind.

I have someone’s life inside me. I can’t ruin it.. I want to live any longer, i wanted to loves Taecyeon longer...