I hate you so much

The Reason of My Life

 

Taecyeon keep punched the punch bag after 5 hours he stood up in front of that stuff, but his gaze look so blank. Junsu and Wooyoung just watching at him confusedly.

“Cold Taec back again... he lost the spirit like before.” Wooyoung said while sipped the water from his bottle.

Junsu just frowned keep an eye on Taec. “When the last time he met Sooyoung?” Junsu hit Wooyoung chest with his back hand, Wooyoung brust out the water from his mouth. “Aish!”

“Yah hyung! I was drinking why were you hitting on my chest!!” Wooyoung wipes his lips.

Taecyeon’s sweat dropping all over his body. He punched it non stop. “Yah Taecyeon are you not hungry??”

+++++++++++++++

 

 

Sooyoung take offher shoes and walked into the living room.It was a month after the last time Sooyoung came toTaecyeon house again she still remember how Taecyeon was taking care of her when she was sick. Gently leaned his head just to reached her forehead and plant a kiss on it. She was sitting there alone. The maid told her, Taecyeon on working.

'Is he okay?' The question started make Sooyoung worried.“Work?”

He never serious working though he just checking his weapon factory. He has so many covert factory in south korea.

 

She could heard the engine stopped in his yard, not only one car. The brake sounds heard so loud.

 

Chansung came in first then Wooyoung, Junho then Taecyeon.Sooyoung stood up from the couch and bowed her head toward them. “Annyeong haseyo.” She gave a greet.

 

"Omo! Sister-in-law! Annyeong." Wooyoung bowed slightly and Junho just stared at her coldly.

 

"Why are you here?" Taecyeon a little surprised when he saw Sooyoung in his living room.Her body skinnier than before, Taecyeon can see her tired face, with swollen eyes.

 

Sooyoung was putting down white envelope on the table. She gulped. "Thank you for your help that day.." She said without looking at Taecyeon, and bowed again.

 

Taecyeon was grab it fastly and peek in the envelope. "What is this?" He asked and putted the envelope down again. "I don't need them. Take it back."

 

Sooyoung lifted up her head to stare at Taecyeon. "Shiro. I won't take it back. That's your money." She grabbed her hand bag started to move to walk out.

 

Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung just blink at Sooyoung. They were impressed with Sooyoung respond. None dare to reject what Taecyeon asked. And she just didit. They were watching these two people start to fight. It also rarest moment for the first time Taecyeon has crush and this first time they're fight.

 

"I don't care with the money!!" Taecyeon yelled at Sooyoung from her backmake she stopped to walk out.

 

"All rich people sure doesn't care about their money. It just too easy to get them. Isn't it?" Sooyoung turned her body to facing Taecyeon, her eyes filled with tears because Taecyeon's yell. "Don't worry I didn't sell my body to get them."

 

They're gulped more when  heard Sooyoung's words.Like Taecyeon said when in the hospital, Sooyoung has harsh mouth and they just know about stabbing words.

 

Taecyeon's eyes started to turn red and glazed because he was hold his anger toward Sooyoung. Sooyoung move again to leave that place. "Are you a stupid? huh?" Taecyeon held Sooyoung's arm with his shaking hand. "I DON'T CARE WITH THE MONEY!I-I ONLY CARE OF YOU...!" Taecyeon shouted as clenched his fist.

 

Sooyoung struggled when Taecyeon held her arm tightly make her can’t go. “LET ME GO!” she hitted Taecyeon arm with other hand.

 

Taecyeon stare at her eyes closer."Do you thought I was fine watching anyone hurting you? And Make you in pain huh?! I paid them because I don't want you back to home late just for looking the money! I know how hard your life because that in thing, MONEY.” First tears drop from Taecyeon left eye, for the first he held his anger and turn it into tears.

 

"I dont want anyone hurting you, because. because... Y-you are the reason, I want to live longer. I wanted to protect you, to see you... but your words, realized me, that I am the one who make you in pain. " Taecyeon words causing Sooyoung look into his eyes deeply.

 

Chansung, Junho, Wooyoung frozen at their place, heard Taecyeon stammered and drop his tears down. Chansung hang his mouth open slightly shocked. Junho look down doesn't want to watching Taecyeon's weakness. And Wooyoung just watching Taecyeon's fist, wait it to move so he can hold it if Taecyeon flying his fist to Sooyoung.

 

His hand slowly letting go Sooyoung’s arm, and make her speechless. He turn his back and walk to his room. “Babo...” Sooyoung said, surprised them as they opened their eyes even widens, haven’t she enough mocking at Taecyeon?

 

“Yah Taecyeon!” Sooyoung threw her shoes toward Taecyeon’s head. “I haven’t done!”

 

“yah... yah... nuna~” Chansung held Sooyoung’s hand becuase he knew Taecyeon will get mad, none ever done threw ‘THE SHOES’ to Taecyeon head.

 

“ARE YOU THE REAL GANGSTER HUH?? WHY ARE YOU CRYING? You are the real loser! ”  Sooyoung mocking at Taecyeon waiting his respond back. “Why you didn’t come to minimarket?? Were you quit smoking?!”

She bite her bottom lip. “I thought someone already kill you, that’s the real reason I come here!!” Sooyoung shouted as loud as she can.  “Don’t you know how worried I was when you didn’t come to the minimarket?? I was waiting for you everynight.”

 

Sooyoung walk fastly to Taecyeon, she gave a back hug to him. “Babo... Is it that hard to tell me that you missed me, Sooyoung?” Taecyeon let go of her arms around his waist and turn his back to looking at her.

 

“Ani... I hate you so much Taecyeon.” Sooyoung look up to see Taecyeon face with her tears in the eyes.

 

Taecyeon chuckled and pulled her into his arms. “I miss you too, Sooyoung-ah... Really really miss you." 

 

Chansung Wooyoung and Junho just scratched on their back neck awkwardly, and walk out from the door quietly.

Chansung coughed a little awkwardly. "Should we meet again tomorrow?" 

"Neh that's right. let's meet up tomorrow, at Junsu's hyung house." Wooyoung suggested.

Junho crossed his arms. "Ah ani, we can't go there. Hyungsu-nim..." (sister-in-law)

"Ah neh... then let us...... do something else."