Bad dream

The Reason of My Life

 

"Ah ! I don't believe this time is my turn to got shot by them. Oh !" Junsu breath short andfast. He was got pain in his stomach.

He was include fast-move-human, he is pro avoid the bullet. He was never got shoot before.

Nichkhun just panicly look at his hyung who keep mumbling some harsh words. "Yah hyung, stop it...just breath in and out. "

 

"Hyung! Kenchana?? You still can breath aren't you?" Wooyoung get into the van and clean up his hands from the blood.

 

"You look so messed up, Wooyoung." Junsu lips started being so pale, and trembling slightly.

 

"Yah hyung! Don't talk too much.." Junho tried to rip his shirt to look at the gunshot wound on Junsu shirt. Blood just didn't stop flowing out from it, and he can look Junsu's flesh from the wound. "Geez! The wound so in deep..."

 

"Ah ... I would dead before I have time to see my son or daughter." He mumbled.

 

"It wouldn't be like that , Hyung! Trust me. You are an evil human, and people like us has life time longer than usual people around us!" Chansung started explain his stupid theory from the next of driver seat, make Wooyoung hitted his back head.

 

"Chan! Stop it, you babo..."

 

"Hyung..." Chansung look at Taecyeon who drove them to his house. He look at the blood stains on Taecyeon's shirt. That's why Taecyeon didn't say anything since they got into his car.

 

Everyone look at Taecyeon. Nichkhun rapidly move and look at Taecyeon's shirt, pull up his shirt slightly. "Taec, you got two bullets in your body, are you crazy? Huh! Chansung replace him to drive!" Nichkhun commanded.

 

*****

 

G-dragon and his friend who also doctor come to Taecyeon's place. They rushly head to Taecyeon medical room. There is two bed inside the room, first bed was the place Junsu laying down. And second bed was the place of Taecyeon.

"Hey, GD... Sorry for calling you again in the middle of night. Please help me. It's hurt." Taecyeon weakly saying that to GD.

"Yo dude, I will. were you go insane because those two bullet inside your body?" GD took his stuff out from his bag and started do surgery to Taecyeon. "See you again tomorrow." He said as injected anesthetic into Taecyeon's vein.

 

 

*****

*taecyeon's pov*

 

"Yah Taecyeon, baboya~" Sooyoung pouted as her turned gaze to me. "You almost killing yourself. Weren't you think about me? You said you love me? But now are you going to leave me??" She was crying again, because of me, I hate seeing her crying because of me.

 

"Mianhae, Sooyoungie..." I tried to grab her arms but it just too far from me. Then one who I knew came to grabbed her arms, and pulled her skinny body then pointing his gun, right on her chest over the place of her heart.

 

"No! No! Don't shoot her...!!" I screamed as I ran towards them, but still I can't help Sooyoung to let her go from his grip.

 

Blam..... Sooyoung fresh blood splashed on my body and face. Made me fell on my knelt,didn't have more strength to stand up. I saw her skinny body wasn't move anymore, but trying to.

 

"I love you, Taecyeon ah..."

 

"Sooyoung! No no don't leave me like this! Why are have to??!"

 

 

 

Wooyoung patted on my cheeks, tried to wake me up.

"Hyung.. Hyung..." He called me as all of them watching me delirious, I forced to open my eyes. "Are you okay, Taecyeon?"Oh thank to you Jang Wooyoung to wake me up from the worse dream ever.

 

I wanted to saying so many words but it just can't out from my mouth. "I..." To saying a word I felt like loss so many energy. Is it what people called 'dying'??

 

"Hyung, just rest... You'll recover soon." Junho said I stare at him while all my breath stuff around my mouth.

 

I tried to called one of them but it just too weak from me to do so. "Soo..." I said with low voice.

 

"Sooyoung? You want her to come over??" Junsu started guessing what I wanted to say, he seems already recover, at least I was happy his conditions not as bad as I felt. I tried to shook my head. To telling him it's not what I wanted to say.

 

"Take care of her..." I said my breath just getting shorter than before. Oh ! I don't want dead before I married. Then suddenly my mind back to that night 'people like us has life time longer than usual human' chansung's theory make me a little bit calm about my dead time. It'll not come sooner. "But, don't tell her about me."

 

"Are you crazy? How can we hiding this thing from her?"

 

"Junho..." Nichkhun cutted Junho as he knew it's not the right time to judging me like that. Yeah I think I'm real dying right now. I could saw Nichkhun's face look pity to me.

 

"Just let her stay a while with Seo at my place." Junsu thoughts, he doesn't want Seohyun also feel alone, while he need time to recover at my place like this.

 

"Nice. Should I asked Victoria to come over to take care of them?" Nichkhun thoughts. "It'll be easy to take care all of them while they be one in the same place, isn't it?"  

 

*****

 

(None's pov)

 

"Sister-in-law!" Wooyoung shouted from outised of Sooyoung's rooftop house. "Sister-in-law!" He repeated again.

 

Sooyoung rushly head to her door to open the door if not Wooyoung will continue calling like that. "Ah neh Wooyoung-ssi, what's wrong??"

She look worried as the one who came to her house is Jang Wooyoung not Taecyeon. "Something happening to Taecyeon?"

 

He swallowed his saliva to his throat and shake head a little bit. "No, he's okay. But he needs to go to Japan with Junsu Hyung. I'm here to pick you up. You need to come with me to Junsu place."

 

"Are you lying to me?" Sooyoung narrowed her eyes to Wooyoung he just stood up and do nothing but avoid Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"Hey Sooyoung, let's move fast. I need you to come with me at Junsu's place." Junho appeared to help Wooyoung. "You need packing your bag as soon as possible." The cold Junho out a bit scary Sooyoung.

 

"Hmm. O-okay. Wait..." Sooyoung rapidly close her door and started packing her stuff.

 

At least, he should've give me a call. Why suddenly pick me up like this? And send me to... Ah! Taecyeon!

 

 

 

In Wooyoung's car, Sooyoung sat next to Wooyoung. He sat at the driver seat, driving her to Junsu's place. The place isn't as big as Taecyeon's. But still it look like usual house like usual people had. But the different was on their gate. Taecyeon and Junsu's gate so high, even none can peek inside the terrace

"Taecyeon, worried a lot about you while he in Japan. But we also can't take care of you 24/7 it will better if you stay at Junsu's hyung place." Wooyoung explained to Sooyoung while they still inside his car.

 

"Seohyun is pregnant, and also the important thing that you have to know, she is a bipolar disorder. You have to make her stay in the right mood." Junho added make Sooyoung thinking more. Ouch, Taecyeon I'm really gonna kill you for leave me like this..

"Are you sick, Nuna?" Wooyoung put his palm on Syoo's forehead to check her temperature.

"No, I'm not. Why?"

"You look a little pale." Wooyoung frowned and pull her palm away. "Drink water more, Nuna. Taecyeon hyung will killing me if he know you're getting sick at here."