I care a lot of you

The Reason of My Life

 

“Sister-in-law!” Wooyoung shouted from the window in the car as waving his hands. Make the yard house feels like filled by so many people, but there only him and his red car.

 

“Who is he calling? …Me?” sooyoung pointed to herself confusedly. “Sister-in-law?” muttered.

Taecyeon just could face-palm as he heard Wooyoung shoutin ‘Sister-in-law’ to Sooyoung. “Aish… Chinja that kid!” He murmured.

 

Sooyoung scratched her back neck awkwardly. “Ah neh, I guess he just called me… Sister-in-law.”

 

He get out from the car eagerly, with good-taste-of-fashion Sooyoung’s thought “Annyeong haseyo! Jang Wooyoung iminida.” He bowed 90 degrees and smiling like a baby with his puffing cheeks.

 

“A..h neh. Annyeong haseyo, Choi Sooyoung imnida.” Sooyoung tried to bow as low as she can, make herself in pain.

 

“yah.. yah what are you doing? You don’t need to bow too low to him.” Taecyeon said with no tone and pulled Sooyoung’s shoulders gently to help her  straightened up. “Yah Woodong, why are you here?”

 

He pouted his lips make the cheeks more puffing than before. “ I wanted to greet sister-in-law, hyung. I want to check if she is better now.” Wooyoung smiled widely to Sooyoung.

 

“She is just back from her part-time jobs, she’s tired now.” Taecyeon stand up in front of Sooyoung to make Wooyoung stop smiling at her.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing? I wanna see her pretty face, why are you covering her?” Wooyoung whined and pushing Taecyeon to aside, with his strong push.  Then he linked his arm with Sooyoung’s arm. “Let’s come in, Sooyoung nuna~ let him walk alone.”

 

Wooyoung acted childish toward Sooyoung, because she is the first woman who Taecyeon like. He always do that toward the girl around his friends, Nichkhun’s girlfriend, Victoria, and Junsu’s girlfriend Seohyun.  

 

Eventhough he included into the harshest gangster name  in Seoul, it doesn’t make an expection with his childish behavior around his friend’s girlfriend. “Hyung, are you treating her well? Aigo look her body so skinny. I even could feel her bone.” Sooyoung chuckled.

 

“Yah Jang Wooyoung, stop it.” Taecyeon hitted Wooyoung with his left hand and grab Sooyoung. “She have to back resting. She hasn’t recover yet, I’ll send her to her room.”

 

“Don’t take time too long, hyung. “ he said kinda shouting while wiggled the eyebrows.

 

“Psh babo.” Taecyeon come into Sooyoung’s room, holding her arms carefully not want to hurting her.

 

Wooyoung only smiling by himself, he just too happy, finally Taecyeon found his love not like heartless guy with cold face and act. He has smile. Up-down emotions, which he never have. They have together since 10 years ago, Taecyeon never has a girlfriend, crush, even passion for life. But today Wooyoung saw them in Taecyeon’s eyes, warmness.

 

+++++++++++

 

Sooyoung sat down after she changed the clothes, taecyeon sat on the couch in the same room, "since when, did you stalk behind me?" Sooyoung said while hugging the bolster.  

 

Taecyeon gulped, while playing with his knife. "Hmm do you remember about fought that night, you throw some bricks and boiled water?" Taecyeon turn to facing her who sat comfortly on the bed.

 

She was smiling at Taecyeon. "I remember, I thought you were dead. I was going down to help you, but I can't find you." Sooyoung told him with her happy face. "Thank you."

 

"Thank you? For what?" Taecyeon narrowed his eyes triedto think what the mean of her thanks it is.

 

Sooyoung laid her body and pulling the blanket to cover her body. "Thank you for still alive, and meet me again." Her words make Taecyeon frozen stare at her who started close her eyes to sleep.

 

He walked over to seeing Sooyoung gorgeous face as she slept. "I'm the one who should've say thanks." He lower his back to reach Sooyoung plain cheek, kissed her gently on it. Fixed the blanket tightly against her skinny body before walk out. Her expression change to soft smile.

 

++++++++

 

Sooyoung woke up because her phone's vibrate. She d the bed trying to find it under pillow and blanket. She was pick up the phone with eyes still closed.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered huskily since she just woke up. "N-neh?" She get up all of sudden when she heard the news from across phone.

 

 

"Ar-are you sure? I'll come over there.." Her panic face and confused mix be the one. She grabbed the coat and her shoes, didn't care about her own illness.

Stumbled out from that room, she fell so many time but she get up again.

 

The servant was panic too saw Sooyoung's expression, also stumbled.

"Aggashi, what's wrong? You just sleep.." A servant come up to helping her who fell again and again.

 

"Where's Taecyeon?" Sooyoung shaking the servant shoulder.

 

"He is sleeping in his room."

 

"I have to go now.." Sooyoung ran out from that house, without waiting to the servant to waking up Taecyeon.

 

 

+++++++++++

 

*Soo's pov*

 

I couldn't even to has expression now, my tears couldn't stop. My heart racing like it will explode as soon as possible. I just can't believe, my body can has this pain because someone just left me again. Why people keep left me alone, in this harsh world? Without even saying permission? Why am I so tired with all of the things happened? Why should it my mom's turn?

 

I was crying as loud as I can, I sat in the floor hugging my knees none can I hug or hug me right now.

"Sooyoung-ah!" This guy came again, he unsurely patted on my back, caressed my thin back I don't care if he feels the bone like Wooyoung said. "I'm sorry..."

 

I was leaning my head on his shoulder. It feel so warm and comfort. His huge arms pulled me to hugging me tightly. "I'm so tired, Taecyeon-ssi." He caressed my back more, trying to stop my sob. "My mom...." I was crying causing my head so dizzy.

 

He trembled "It so cold at here. Let us go inside." Taecyeon carried my body, I was link my arms around his neck. He opened my door house, and looked around my narrow room. No wonder he has that kind of expression, compared with his room, my house just too small.

He putted me down on my thick blanket, he wiped my tears away. I was forgeting him. "Listen to me, I care a lot of you.. "

 

That words. I couldn't help myself but only crying listen to his voice, calm me down, make my fearness gone. He must knew what I feel right now, his mom died when he was young. Eventhough I had no idea what happened with his mom. But he already through this way, this pain by losing someone you cared, and you love.

 

His cold palms my black hair, he hold me in his arms. I could heard his heart beat, I rested my head on his chest, it's too dizzy to lift my head. I was crying too much.

 

-----

 

Update~