Don't go...

The Reason of My Life

When you know you can't love someone longer than you use to think? what do you want to do for him?

I have none else except him, not family neither friend, but him, Ok Taecyeon gave me anything he had. Family, Friends and warm life. He's my home where I run away, that I couldn't go too far from him, I just can't.

He's my first and my last, Ok Taecyeon.

 

 

Come back to hospital, NOW. -Siwon

He kept bothering me with his texts, he forced me to come back to hospital. I know he thoughts I could cure from this cancer, but my mom already gone through this pain before. I don't want to spend my remaining time that should be precious for me at hospital bed, drink medicine and throw it up after that. I don't want my Taecyeon see me as weak Sooyoung, also i'm the only one who has being strong next to me. I don't want to be a weak Sooyoung anymore.

 

"AH WE'RE ARRIVED~!" Wooyoung shouted at the front of yacht then we whose busy with others things, turning our gaze at the same direction, to an beautiful island, this is 2PM's island, sure, none know this place expect this guys and the girls, Seohyun, Vic, and me. Am I lucky girl right?

 

I walked out and enjoying the wind blowing at my face, I closed my eyes and feels the wind hitting on my face. "Do you like it?" Taecyeon asking to me while hugging me from behind.

 

"Oh good~ Cat and dog are are peace now!" Chansung giggled next to us.

 

Flashback the time before I chose to go on vacation with these guys. I came to Siwon's oppa place at the hospital, I had argued with him. "Just give me the medicine oppa.. I don't need to do any treatment." I said while he's keep checking on the files in front of me, pretending not to heard me.

"Are you crazy?! That's same I will kill you slowly Choi Sooyoung."

"Just do that. Or You'll kill me fastly." I said trying to control my voice. 

"Sooyoung, just please do what you should to do."

"Oppa, I should to stay beside him. That the only one who should I do now." I answered him.

 

"Syoo..." He tried to get me back from my reverie. "Do you like it?" I nodding as the respond. I don't want to wasting my time on the hospital bed only, if I only has short life time then I'll spend it with this guy.

 

"Hey there y pink bikini~!" I heard Victoria voice teasing me who wearing pink bikini now. "Let's go~" she pulled my hand to the side of yacth, and suddenly she jumped into the blue water of the sea. Make me smiling at her, after a few seconds I saw her floating on the water while kicking her feet to make her stay. "Yah what are you doing get down here!" She's commanded made me smiles then jumping into the water as well.

It's been a long time I wanted to swimming without any borders around me. in this free place where I don't have to think where should I go to swim.

I could see Taecyeon expression smiling at me while waving his hands, I don't know why he don't just jump to the water. I could see they're watching me and Victoria who's enjoying the sea while swimming to the seaside. 

 

"Don't swim too far!" I heard Junsu told us while hugging Seohyun who seems jealous see me swimming around.

 

Then their voice suddenly become so far from my ears as I could see the blur vision because of the water.

 

Suddenly Taecyeon voice coming to my ears again, I could hear his husky voice calling my name.

"Don't go"

"Arraso...It's okay Taecyeon-ah."

"No, don't go, Sooyoungie..." He repeatedly told me not to leave him, I couldn't saw an image but it's already enough even only heard his voice. "Why do you want to leave me?" He asked again to me makes my heart tighten.

"I'm just tired. Let me rest for a while."

 

 

 

****************

 

Taecyeon scanning the water as he only saw Victoria who swmming alone around the yacht. He tried to found his girlfriend as his heart beat become faster as  he worried couldn't found his girlfriend.

"Sooyoung where's soo..." He sighed in relieved as he found the skinny body with pink bikini under the water. He didn't take his gaze off from Sooyoung, until  he realized Sooyoung goes deeper without moving her hands neither feet.

 

"Hyung! Sooyoung!" Wooyoung pointed to Sooyoung while starting taking off his clothes rapidly as other do the same, then jump into the water.

Taecyeon goes down to the water then swimming faster towards Sooyoung who goes deeper under the water. Taecyeon grabbed her thin body to the surface. Junsu pulled Sooyoung arm helped Taecyeon who's trembling a lot as he felt afraid of losing his girlfriend. again. He doesn't believe it he almost lose her in front of his eyes. She doesn't need a gun, she only needs Taecyeon to take care of her.

"Call Jiyong or anyone!!!' Taecyeon hoarse voice as he screaming make his friends take the faster step to each other's phones. 

"Soo~ open your eyes..." He's pressing the chest of her as helped her to breath again. Taecyeon hugged her over his chest which become tighten because of nervous, kissed her forehead.

"I'm just tired Let me rest for a while..." The soft voice makes Taecyeon loosen his arms and saw the tiny lips of Sooyoung moving said that words. He couldn't help but only smiled between his tears which escape because of fear. "I won't leave you..." 

 

******

As long they were arrived at the Nichkhun's mansion. Taecyeon didn't let Sooyoung to walking even to get out from the room. She's just laying down on her bed. Eventhough it's kinda over-protective from him but Sooyoung just obeying what he wants to since she is also feel not really well.

 

"It's not a gun that helped me, It's Ok Taecyeon." She said while resting her head on Taecyeon's arm on the couch. "He's Ok Taecyeon."

He chuckled while caressing Sooyoung's arm. "You still need it tho. Did you bring your gun?"

She shook her head, made him sighed but still smiling at her. "What happened actually? Are you feel not really well?" Taecyeon touched Sooyoung's forehead. "Omo you have high fever."

"I'm okay don't worry." She stood up from the couch and walking to the bathroom.

Taecyeon's gaze following her until her closed the bathroom door. What he can do only sigh and slam his back to the couch until the phone of Sooyoung rang, she left it beside Taecyeon. Without hesitate Taecyeon pick up the phone and answer it as the name which appear is Siwon, It's a guy name.

"Sooyoung! Are you okay?! Why did you keep rejecting my call? Just come back to Seoul now! You need to get chemotheraphy as soon as possible." 

"W-what Chemo..." He felt his head just like spinnig in confusion, he couldn't believe what he heard chemotherapy the last time he heard about chemotherapy was when Sooyoung told him about how suffered her mother while fought against cancer and now...

Siwon stopped talking as he heard a guy who answer his call. "Who's this?"

"What chemo?"

"She has gallbladder cancer. She's sick, Ok Taecyeon ssi." said Siwon clearly but seems Taecyeon's voice reject what he said to him. "She needs to back to Seoul now. She needs to be handle as soon as possible."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

one word for the reader "sorry"

I can't promise you all a happy ending of this story. ;A; BTW I made a VId of TaecSoo as my apologize to you all <3