Seo-Soo-Vic

The Reason of My Life

 

(Sooyoung's pov)

 

I head to Junsu's living room, they said he lived with his girlfriend but the room look so empty. There was only 2 furnitures in it, chair and the table without some souvenirs on the wall and the table just plain without the glasses on it.

 

A young lady come towards me, while give me a wide smile. She rapidly bow and hugged me. I was awkwardly responded her hug. "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Seohyun." She talked so soft I almost misheard what did she said.

 

"Ah neh, annyeong haseyo, I'm..."

 

"Sooyoung-ssi." She continue my unfinish words, I just nodded confuse. "Junsu oppa told me, you have to stay here for a while, because he need to go to Japan. He doesn't want to let me feel lonely." I was just give a smile, and wondering how can this angel be a bipolar disorder. Well, she looked okay, and nothing is wrong with her.

 

"Let me show you, your room." She pointed to some corner where there is a door closed.

 

"Seohyun, I think we have to leave you two, we have so many things to do. But my men will come here to take care you two." Junho said as he bowed his head slightly. I don't know. He scare me so much. His gaze. His little eyes make me frozen almost all the time we had talked each other.

 

"Bye nunar~!" Wooyoung waved his hands cheerfully, I don't what inside his brain. I hadn't seen him mad or give a expression which can freak me out like Junho did.

 

"Drive safely...."  

 

Seohyun grabbed my wrist and pull me to the room which she said it my room. "Look I have prepared the room for you. I hope you enjoy it while you have to stay here. She slam her body on the bed and laying down.

 

"Omo you have to be carefully... You're pregnant aren't you?" I guess she really in the very good mood.

 

She nodded at me, and patted the bed asked me to laying next to her. Omo it's so awkward. But I have to do it. "So, tell me how is your relationship with Taecyeon?" She broke the silent.

 

"Me and him? Hmm good." I answered shortly since I don't really know which part I have to tell her about my relationship with Taecyeon.

 

Suddenly I heard a loud voice came from the door. "ANNYEONG!!!" That shocked me and Seohyun for sure.

 

"Vic!!! You're came!" Seohyun shouted happily, and just blink towards them whose hugging each others. "Let I introduce our sister. Sooyoung-ssi!" She pointed to me, make me smiling widens.

 

"Hello, I heard a lot about you from Nichkhun oppa. I'm victoria!" She reached out her hand to a shake hand. I give my hand and shaking hands with her. Her hands so soft.

 

"Just call me Sooyoung." I said colily made them notice it that I don't really comfort at here, just yet.

 

"Ah okay Sooyoung-ah! Don't be shy to us. I won't eat you or kill you.." Victoria said made giggling. " I was bothering you two talking about some secret?"

 

I shook my head. "Aniya.. We just talked about my relationship with Taecyeon. Not really important thing."

 

"Omomo. How can you said it was not really important? I'm sure, you do know about Taecyeon's first love, weren't you?" Seohyun move closer to me to give Victoria more space to laying down together.

 

"Yah Seo, what do you mean? About his first love? Should you tell about that to Sooyoung at this time?" Victoria laying down, and Seohyun lied down between her and me.

 

I didn't say anything. Is it what Wooyoung was telling? She didn't even care I'm here next to her and telling me about first love of Taecyeon.

 

"Did he has first love?" I asked curiously, she didn't answer just nodded.

 

"Yes, she is.... YOU!" She said tried to be funny or what, idek. I just responded with a flat giggled.

 

"Aigo Seohyun, it's not funny at all. You were make me curious to death." Victoria said as she rolled her body, so she lied on her own stomach. "Seohyun, how's your healthy? Your baby??" Victoria caressed Seohyun's stomach which started show a little bump.

 

"How far are you?" I asked curiously, I was so envy when I saw a pregnant mom. I wanted to be like that too.

 

"5 months and 2 weeks. I'm okay, Vicky.. I just get kinda tired recently. I crave anything which I watched on tv." She told us about her feeling being pregnant mom, but still it make me so envy. "Junsu oppa really make me so comfort. Actually he did it everytime since we started the relationship." I could saw her eyes so happy when he called Junsu's name. "When will you two's turn?? It so make me jealous to see your bodies still has curve and could wear a xy dress, I missed it."

 

I got up suddenly, and put my palm on my forehead.

Oh ! I was forgot to take birth control pill after I did it with Taecyeon.

"What's wrong with you?" Vic asking and also get up.

 

"I-i forgot to take birth control pill after the first...." I just realized what I said to them, make their laugh brust out and rushly come into my ears. "Do you have some??"

 

Victoria patted my shoulder. "It's okay the first time will not going affect you so much..." I know she is lying just to calm me down. Ah eothoke? I have to out for buy it from nowhere. I messed my hair.

 

"Seemed Taecyeon oppa moved so fast." Seohyun giggled make me laugh too. "Were you enjoy it?"

 

I nodded while my face heating up turn to so red.

I still could imagine his breath against my neck and his touched me gently here and there. It's just too beautiful.

 

"Look! You're blushing." Victoria pinches my cheek and laughing.