I miss you

The Reason of My Life

 

I don't know until when I have to stay at here. Although I feel much comfortable being around Victoria and Seohyun, but I missed my home. I missed Taecyeon so much. He didn’t even call me while I was here waiting for him to pick me up.

 

I sighed while washing the dishes, Victoria came up right next to me, help me to wipingthe spoon and dishes. "What's wrong Syoo?" She asked as she noticed I was sighing.

 

"I was wondering. Until when I have to stay at here." I putted the dishes and dried my hands with a napkins, I turned to her.

 

"Were you didn’t like being around us? Were we make you uncomfortable?" Victoria asked me that question and Ijust  shook my head and smiled slightly.

 

"It's not like that. It has been for weeks I have stayed here. I just missed eveything out there. And also I don’t know where is Taecyeon, He didn’t give me a call..” I dragged a chair to sat close to her. I feel frustration becuase of  Taecyeon. Didn’t he realized I missed him so bad?“I’ll just go back to my place, I missed so many things out there.”

 

“But could you take care of yourself out there? Are you sure with your own decision?” Victoria turned to me and stare at my eyes worriedly.

 

We heard a scream so loud from Seohyun’s room made me and Victoria ran as fast as we can to her room. I looked Seohyun slammed her glass to the floor and tried to cut her wrist. Again. I don’t know if she ever did that before, but i could saw the scars mark around her wrist there was a lot of scars.

 

“Yah! What are you doing Seo?” I tried to held her arms and threw the broken glasses to somewhere away at least it far enough from her hands. “Seohyun... remember, you still have a baby inside your belly. Please stop trying to hurting yourself.”

 

She cried but she doesn’t even let out a sob and saw the blood on her hands. “I missed him SO DAMN much but he doesnt care about me.” She said with her flat expression. Empty gaze. I thought I’m the one who feel it. Missing someone who i didn’t know if he miss me too. I grabbed her body with her belly what getting huge by weeks.

 

“Why did you saying that? He must missed you like crazy too. But they just has some stuff which they have to take responsible on it. Seo, please don’t hurt yourself. We always be here for you..” Victoria brush Seo hair away from her face. Now I saw different face of Seohyun, She has defferent expression when she talked about Jusu that day. I feel so bad to saw Seohyun like this, It’s like 5 minutes ago she was fine and now she is being like went insane.

 

“I will calling Junsu. But please don’t do this...” Victoria still held Seohyun’s wrist tightly causing her can’t move a lot. “Soo, please take care of her for a while.” Victoria leave me with Seohyun alone.

 

I wasn’t really scare with Seohyun conditions I just worried about the baby. If her continue to acted like this it will not good for her baby. I helped her to get onto the bed and laying down next to me.

 

“Seo, I know whatyou are feeling. Sometimes, I untrust Taecyeon’s love towards me. But then I realized I have to appreciate the way him love me. They have their own way to showing their loves towards us. And they still loves us even though they weren't around us." I caressed her hair, she seemed like alive sculpture, which can breath.

I sighed. Actually I don't know what I had said to her. I really miss that guy, who I don't even know where he was, does he still care about me?

 

******

 

(Taecyeon's POV)

 

It's like born as a new Ok Taecyeon. God gave me second chance to living in this world. Should I fixing this life, because I got the chance again?? Yes, I have to. That question spun around my head the whole time. When first time I open my eyes and tried to talked, I thoughts about fixing a mess in my life to be a better guy.Even though I can’t fix my past at least I still have time for the future time. And Sooyoung. She came

 

Unsurely, I came into his office, again. The last time I came here, he landed his clenched fist to me, made my face full of bruised. I didn't reply his punch and kick.I was under his control for the rest of my life. I have been as his slave. Being so cold, heartless, and not-like-human. I lived as cruel Ok Taecyeon.

 

"You came again?" He said, like what I guess. He always acted cold towards me. No smile, no love, no hug, or a warm greeting, as the only one of his family member. I thoughts,I was starting expect too much from him.

I didn't know what kind of the strength came into me. It just gave me a dare to facing him again. I walked with my eyes open wide and no trembling lips like before. "I'm out from this Job." I said.

He clucth his jaw as stand up from his office chair. I didn't took a step back, like always I did. "What? Are you ing kidding me, Taec?" He chuckled towards me, give me ‘You aren’t going do anything without this kind of job’ look.

 

I hate him. So much. I really wanted to shoot my gun to his head right now. "I justbackfrom...." I haven't finish my words and then he laughed right in front of my face.

 

"From your long dream, while you vacation in the hell." He continued my words I really can't get it,what is actually he wanted from me. Is it not enough to made me hate him so much? "Why are you give up just now?"

 

I swallowed my saliva tried to control my anger. "I want to stay alive. I'm tired of these things. I'm tired of being your slave, Dad." I said it.

 

I was flying  to another side of world just to say it, to this b*stard who made me like this. I wanted to telling him directly. But it seems useless, actually I already knew he won’t allow me to out from this job, being a murderer and destroyer. He was the one who made me being like this.

 

I didn't wait his respond for me, I was too lazy to arguing this time. I rapidly head to the door to get out of this luxury room. "Someone wash your brain??" He asked me made stop walked out. I could heard the chuckled again. I really wanna clutch onto his throat and stabbing it with the largest knife that I have. "Yah, Taec, are you falling in love? That girl change your mind to not work for me again?" His laughed echoing around the room. "Yah, you stupid. You thought you can falling in love? Remember, you were and still a gangster who has a hard life. Do you still remember how your mom dead??" I didn't move even a bit. My body started aching again, exactly my heart.

 

 It's like beating eagerly when I remember that day, my mom was died because his enemy. I was in front of her watching and did nothing. She was calling my name but I didn't come towards her. He shot my mom, right on her heart, but she still worried about me. 'Taecyeon-ah~ run... Jebal.' Suddenly her face come into my eyes. I couldn't help myself but cried quietly.

 

"So, you must be understand. We shouldn't have love someone. It would make their life suffering." He said it loudly, stabbing into my ears.

 

Sooyoung appeared in my mind all of sudden, she is the only one the reason I was standing here. When I was dying between death and alive, her face came, I really want to stay, only for saw her, loving her. She is the one who made me affraid of death. I wanted to stay longer for her. "You are the one who shouldn't had love someone. You are a heartless man. You didn't even care about my mom that day. You didn't try to safe her. That day..." I inhaled. "I still remember it. Clearly. Don't ever try to wash my brain again, Mr. Ok." I walked out from his room with tears fulfilled in my eyes.

 

******

 

(None pov)

 

As Taecyeon shut the door and walk off from his office, Mr. Ok pressed his button phone angrily, like his eyes filled by anger.He just can’t understand why Taecyeon suddenly chose to stop working with him as a gang member, as long as he lived before Taecyeon just followed what he had said to him.

"N-neh Mr. Ok?" Stattered his secretary answered the phone.

"Call hyunjae asked him to stalk behind Taecyeon in south korea,” He said calmly like he used to handle his emotion, “And make sure to bring me some gift." He smirked as he said it.