Loving you is not that easy

The Reason of My Life

 

The warmth of sunlight was sneaking into her rooftop house. Taecyeon woke up first before Sooyoung. He was watching Sooyoung sleeping with her swollen eyes. Her cheeks turns so red because the sun just too bright today. That house felt so warm and so cold in the night.

 

Taecyeon smiling and leave a soft kiss on her forehead, who sleep right next to him.  He got up slowly, looking around in that small rooftop house. So many paper , but there only wrote about money and money.

 

'What the hell is this??' Taecyeon a bit shocked with what he read, he pick up a page of the paper. 'Hospital and money? surgery for brain cancer?' He turn his gaze to Sooyoung, she curled up on the thick blanket.

 

'I don't know before about this. She did part-time jobs for her mom. For her surgery.'

 

He walked out from that house trying to not make sound. He was put out his phone from the pocket. "Hmm, Jiyoung, It's Taecyeon. I wanted to ask you to looking for Sooyoung's mom bill in your hospital. She gonna do a cancer surgery but she passed away last night. Just call me back if you already find it." Jiyoung is Taecyeon's friend, he is also a doctor for him. With his freak style, half of skin head, sure anyone wasn't trust him as a doctor but Taecyeon and friendswere did. he didn't work in the hospital, but he is the hospital's owner.

 

The men go up to the stairs and looking at Taecyeon who still on the phone with Jiyoung. "Who are you?" The tallest guy asking Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon turn his body to him. "Can't you see I'm on the phone with someone?" Said Taecyeon with his usual expression while lifted up his phone showing to them.

 

"YAH SOOYOUNG-AH! GO OUT~!!" The men shouted loudly, while kicking Sooyoung's door.

 

Taecyeon turn his back  to them whose kicked the door "Have you ever feel this phone in your throat? Can you just shut the ‎ up? Sit here calmly, *sshole." Taecyeon pointing at the bench and continue his talk with Jiyoung by his phone.

 

"Yah! Who are you?"

 

"You'll regret if you know my name." He smirked at them, and back talk in his phone. "Jiyoung, just see you later then. I'll wait you to come. Or at least call me to inform me."

 

"Sooyoung!!" one of themwas kicking the door while shouting again. "Just come out b*tch, stop hiding!!"

 

With no time Taecyeon came to reach his collar, flip his body, and pulling his leg to his back forcely. "Didn't you hear, I was asking you to shut your in mouth with ? I'm sure you'll walk with your hands start from now on.." He angrily pulledit to his back.

 

"Yah, Taecyeon what are you doing?!" Sooyoung opened the door and rushed to pulling Taecyeon away from him. "He is a debt collector!"

 

Taecyeon slightly loosen his fists and took a back step. "Give him the money then, so he stop to come over here!" Taecyeon raised his tone get pissed off by them.

 

Sooyoung just silence and froze. She had no money to give to the debt collectors. "Look, she won't give the money because she doesn’t has the money!”

 

Taecyeon sighed, “Aish...” and took out the wallet from his pocket. “This enough?!” He showed the money right in front of that debt collector’s face. And forcingly to open his mouth, putted the money inside his mouth. “Just chew it till you can gulp down that money, bast*rd!” His face turn to so red.

 

“Taecyeon-ssi... stop it.” Sooyoung pulled his big arm tried to break up Taecyeon with that guy. “Jebalyo..”

 

He loosen his hands to him. “Don’t you ever dare to show up again, or I will be happy to put my phone in your throat if that time come.” He smirked while patted on his cheek.

 

++++++++++++++++++

 

Sooyoung slam the door when they came inside her house.  “Why did you pay them?” She walk toward Taecyeon fastly.

 

Taecyeon just sat on the floor saw her expression. “Because they came here asked for the payment.” He opened the cigaratte pack.

 

“Ah and you want to be my guardian? You paid them so you’ll look so nice for me? Right?? Stop it Taecyeon-ssi! I feel like you already bought my life with them! I’m so sick with this all! I got kick and punched that day that was so enough for me! I never got it from anyone else.” Taecyeon stared at Sooyoung. She doesn’t look so nice, her eyes still swollen.

“I was not fine! I couldn’t even to breathe that night. I was in pain becuase of you, weren’t you realize about that? I will never get kicked and punched if you didn’t come to me everynight! You are expect too much, Taecyeon-ssi. My life isn’t fit with you. So, please stop act so nice to me.”  Sooyoung shed her tears, while saying that harsh words to Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon got up from his sat. And stand up in front of Sooyoung, ran his arms around her body, pulled her into his arms. Sooyoung only froze with his act. “I think, you are forgot what I said last night. I care a lot of you.” Then he loosen it, grabbed his coat and leave Sooyoung alone her rooftop house.