Sincerely

The Reason of My Life

 

*Taecyeon pov*

I just watching her from afar, I know I shouldn’t do this again, she already knew I like her a lot. I just enjoying the day when I stalk her, watching what used she did, what her favorite color, food.

 

I stalk her into the kindergarten, she wore a long dress with her hair tied neatly. I love to saw her with her dress. I smiled by myself watching her playing piano. Her pretty fingers just so beautiful, so skinny, and long with her nail paint.

 

“Let’s sing together...” She said it loudly asked to the kids to singing for her, as her playing the piano. She smiling again, but I saw different smile while she in that minimarket. I saw a sincere smile while she’s here.

 

Her fingers moved so fast on the piano cube make me understand, why her smile just look so different. She loved it, she love to playing piano. “Are you waiting someone?”

 

The voice make me turn surprised to a woman behind me, she has fat arms and chubby cheeks, hmm exactly fat cheek. She smiled at me with a little line on her forehead she must curious, or think I’ll kidnap one of her student.

“Ani...” I answered densely. I look at my own style, I wore a black coat and leather shoes. Hmm no wonder.

 

“Mrs. Kim?” Sooyoung out from the class as she notice this ‘Mrs. Kim’ with someone outside her class. And she turn her eyes to saw me. She smiled and pouted.

 

“Choi Sooyoung-ssi, you can continue your work I just talking with this guy.” She pointed to me with her thumb. I saw Sooyoung held her smile and also tried to not laugh.

“Ah he is my..... boyfriend?” Sooyoung unsurely say it. What is that? She is unsure about me. “Taecyeon-ah, she is headmaster of this school.” She stick out her hand to shaking hand with me. If there is not Sooyoung I wouldn’t shaking hand with this woman.

 

“Oh i thought he is...”

 

“a Kidnapper?” I asked and raised an eyebrow to her, Sooyoung heels swiftly move onto my shoe. I almost scream out but Sooyoung already gogled at me.

 

“Haha... He love to joking around, Mrs. Kim. Sorry about that.”

 

That fat woman laughing along with Sooyoung doesn’t know about my feet which get tortured by her heel.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++

 

Her laughed filled my car, she was laughing so loud while I was driving car to the next her part-time job place.

 

“I don’t know why you keep stalk around me. I really really...” She held her stomach can’t speak out what she want to say becuase laugh too hard.

 

“Aissh.. So happy huh??” I asked madly actually I was not really mad but my ears just getting hurt she laughing too loud next to me. “Yah, better you stop it before everything inside your stomach out.”

 

“Ouch...”She held her stomach still laughing but now her expression changed because her stomach tortured her this time. I was chuckling.

 

“See? I just told you.” I stopped my car as I treated on brake pedal. I took a bottle of water at the backseat and handed it to her.

 

She drank it slowly, i was watching the way she drink the water from a bottle, she slipped her upper lips and her bottom lip nipped under the cover. “You want it too?” She pulled out the bottle from her lips.

 

I shook my head awkwardly and start the engine again. “You are so beautiful.” I said it fastly and lowly.

 

“huh??” I know she heard my words she only want to make she didn’t misheard what I was saying.

 

I smiled to her, “You are so beautiful when you were playing piano.” I her hair, playfully messed it.

 

“Then now? Do you mean I just look beautiful when I playing piano?” She pouted at me.

 

I chuckled and stare at her. “Let me see again...” I , she pouted her lips more than before. “Aigo I just realize you are so ugly...”

 

She giggled, “Hmm I love you too!” She patted on my head.

 

“I saw you have different smile when you playing piano and you stand behind that cashier table.” I told her make her speechless. She just playing with my right hand on her lap. “Life is too short, just do anything you like. Don't wasting your time at the place you don't even like to be at there.”

 

“Then what about you?” She asked me back curiously.

 

What about me? I am a gangster. But I don’t like torturing people I don’t like my own place, I don’t like what I must to do everyday.

I just don’t want you to be like me.

 

“I want to run away... I just didn't know where to go.” I answered her as I smiled at her, held her hand.

 

She look at me with no words. She smiled warmly at me and kissed my back hand.

 

“I’m always be here for you.”