Chapter 1

The Reason of My Life

 

A yellow, luxury car parking across a minimarket, with a guy inside it. His eyes keep staring at the minimarket, exactly to the cashier who busy with snacks in her arms. Once he took a deep inhale while a cigarette between his lips.

Thin lady with sky blue uniform standing in front of cashier machine. She gave a gorgeous smile when a customer come and give payment. Sometimes she turn her head to aside and massage them, sure she must been so tired. She has 3 until 4 part-time jobs in a day. And she only has 2 hours for sleep in 24hours. She is Choi Sooyoung.

"So funny, isn't it?" A chuckled out from his friend beside him.

Taecyeon throw the last ciggaratte. "What??"

Chansung pointing finger to the minimarket. "Yah! Hyung! Are you think I'm really babo? So I don't realize why are you always had one cigaratte at this time and this place? You aren't a poor. You are one of richest guy in Seoul, you even can buy ciggarate company if you want it... But you always buy a small box of cigaratte, everytime we through this way. Oh ani, you always through this way every night.."

Taecyeon give a stare to Chansung. "Then?" He asked briefly.

Chansung gulping and pull his hand directly when he look at Taecyeon's eyes. "Yah hyung! I was just never see this side of you.. You always do what you want to do. You take all things easy. But now, I feel like you are not Ok Taecyeon which I knew before. You did nothing. You only stare at the minimarket while that in last cigaratte then after this you'll come into that minimarket, and the awesome thing you did in that minimarket was ONLY BUY A SMALL BOX OF CIGARATTES." Chansung explained while move the hand following his expression.

"You don't understand anything, Chan.." Taecyeon responded make chansung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah at least now I know you're straight, Since I met you 10 years ago I was never see you looking at a girl like you doing now. You only glued around Junsu hyung. I thougt you had something feeling toward him." Chansung mumbled.

A heavy palm landing on his back head. "Yah!" Taecyeon said loudly.

He rubbing his back head while laughing. "Not only me. Junho thought same with me."

 

++++++++++++

 

"WELCOME!" She said vibrantly, and bowing her body when Taecyeon and Chansung pushing the door of minimarket, she give a brightly smile. "Oh annyeong haseyo ahjussi!" She open her eyes widens when she realize there is Taecyeon who came in. He always come to the minimarket at that time.

"Ahjussi?" Chansung laughing when heard Taecyeon been called as an ahjussi with the girl he likes. "Haha, aggashi, he is 25 years old, don't call he ahjussi." Chansung patted on Taecyeon shoulder, still Taecyeon with cold expression, little cough when Chansung explain it to that girl.

"Ah neh? Mi-mianhae..." She bow her head.

"It's okay..." Taecyeon said with his heavy husky voice. "Can I have...."

Sooyoung pulling out a small plastic bag from her drawer. "A small box of this cigaratte?" She is smiling. "I've prepared this."

Taecyeon blink at her and give the money to her with a soft shape smile on his lip. "Thank you."

"You are welcome..."

"His name is Taecyeon. Ok Taecyeon." Chansung continue his speak.

"..Taecyeon-ssi." She smile and take the money from his hand.

"Hwang Chansung, let's go.." Taecyeon dragging Chansung out from that minimarket. He is smile softly while dragging Chansung out from there.

"Hyung! Are you really a gangster?! Look you are blushing!"

 

+++++++++++

 

*Flashback*

 

In the dark of corridor at the road, some guys gave punches toward Taecyeon. The one he could did was gave punch blindly because he just too weak to reply punch on the right place.

 

Someone flushed boiled water from a window on that corridor all of sudden, then after that she threw so many bricks from the window, Taecyeon curled covering his head with his arms.

Three of five guys whose almost killing Taecyeon collapsed because his head crushed by bricks, two of them ran away from that corridor, when they saw Junsu, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung out from a car.

"Ahjussi! Are you okay??" The loud voice from the window. She let her head out from the window. The lighting from the window make Taecyeon could saw her face clearly.

 

"Gorgeous..." He said weakly before faint. Chansung and Nichkhun carried him to the car before anyone caught them.