One

3,652 Days

 

0001. The Day of EXO’s Debut Seoul Showcase

                “Hyung, hyung, hyung!” Chanyeol exclaimed, hopping up and down in the dressing room beside EXO-M’s leader, who looked up apathetically.

                “Yeah?” Kris finally said.

                “Aren’t you excited, hyung?”  Chanyeol’s eyes were full of wonder as he plopped down beside Kris, who took a swig of water.

                “Yeah.”

                “I’m really, really excited!”  Chanyeol squirmed restlessly and returned to his standing position.

                “I know.  You look like a friggin’ troll on crack.”

                The younger boy jutted his bottom lip out.  “Hyung!”

                “What’s going on?” asked Suho, the EXO-K leader.

                “Kris-hyung just called me a troll,” Chanyeol whined.

                Suho bit his lip as he tried to hold in his laughter.  “Well, Chanyeol, sometimes you just do.  It’s part of your charm.”

                Chanyeol gasped.  “I do not!  I’m a cute giraffe,” he sniffed, taking a seat on the floor and snuggling against a yawning Baekhyun.

                Kris snorted and took another sip of water.  A cute giraffe, huh?

 

                “Ayo, what up, Kris?” Chanyeol greeted at the beginning of their song, “Two Moons”.

                “Ayo, wassup?” Kris drawled out.

                As they continued with their rap, Chanyeol glanced at Kris every now and then, smiling to himself as he watched him perform, 187 centimeters of pure perfection.  Kris looked at him, and he realized it was his turn.  He brought the microphone to his mouth and delivered his lines effortlessly, a rhythmic flow of words.  He grinned enthusiastically at his hyung, wondering if he had noticed how flawlessly he had rapped, but Kris simply continued to perform, unaware of Chanyeol’s need for approval.  The boy tried to keep his face from falling and reassured himself that Kris had most definitely noticed his skills.

 

                “Kris-hyung!  How did I do?”  Chanyeol could barely contain himself.

                “You did fine.”  When he saw Chanyeol’s look of disappointment, he continued, “You were amazing.”  The younger’s eyes lit up, and he threw his arms around the taller member.

                “Thanks, hyung!  You were even more amazing.”

                Kris chuckled at the boy’s sudden enthusiasm.  “Thanks, you cute giraffe.”

 

 

--

Okay, I'm aware that that wasn't very good and it was extremely short haha but I wanted to get a chapter out.  Let me know what you think!