Chapter 07

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Kibum's Pov

Taemin! Ugh I really dislike him. He hasn't done anything these past few days except for bothering us. Every time Minho and I are lovey-dovey with each other he ruins it. It's as if he's stalking us. He even tried to kiss him! That's it! I'm going to forbid Minho from being with Taemin. 

Minho came out of his kitchen with two drinks. 'Minho, I want you to stop hanging out with Taemin.' Minho almost choked in his drink. 'Sorry?' 'I'm forbidding you from being with Taemin.' 'Omo Kibum, aren't you overreacting?' 'Aren't you being blind?!' Minho put his drink on the table. 'Taemin is in love with you, and he can't stand us being together. He'll try everything to break us apart.' 'Kibum you can't forbid me from being with Taemin. I see him almost everyday.' 'I want to protect our relationship and Taemin wants to break it.' 'No Kibum. Your just so obsessed with the idea of Taemin being bad. That's not fair, he also has good sides.' 'Minho I know what I'm talking about. I'm not crazy. Just stay away from Taemin.' 'You can't forbid me Kibum? What? If Taemin talks to me I just have to ignore him?' 'Yes!' 'That's cold and mean. Unlike you there are some people who care about others.' I lifted my eyebrows in shock. Minho was also shocked of what he said. 'How can you say that? I care about you and Yoogeun!' 'I know, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry.' 'Listen Minho, Taemin always wants to have everything I have, for him it doesn't matter what it is. He just doesn't want to lose from me. Who is it you're going to choose.' 'Kibum, I can't choose between you two.' I widen my eyes. 'You can't choose! You should choose me. I'm your boyfriend.' 'What you are asking is mean. Sorry Kibum but I can't do that.' 'Than you don't really love me.' 'I do love you.' 'Than stay away from him, please.' 'Kibum, you don't need to worry. I won't hurt you in any way. I promise.' 'Stop saying I promise. You can't. Just like he couldn't.' 'Who?' I shook my head, looking down. 'Kibum, who are you talking about?' I looked him in the eyes. 'Stay away from Taemin.' 'Kibum, I can't do that. I'm sorry.' I began to feel tearful. 'Why?' 'He's my friend.' ' And he doesn't sees you as just a friend.' 'Let's stop this conversation,' 'Minho, my gosh listen to me! I'm not saying this because I dislike Taemin. I want to protect my family.' I whispered the last 3 words. Minho shook his head. 'You don't need to protect this family alone.' 'But your not helping at all Minho. You don't even want to do one thing I'm asking from you. One thing.' 'Kibum?' I stood up ready to leave. 'Goodbye Minho.' 'Kibum.' I shot the door closed and BAM!!  

Minho's Pov

It's been 2 days after our talk about Taemin, 2 days that we haven't seen each other. He's not picking up my calls nor is he opening the door when I rang his doorbell. I was lying on my couch when my doorbell rang. I quickly opened it but was disappointed when it wasn't Kibum. 'Hey hyung.' 'Hey Taemin.' 'You free?' I looked at my phone. Hmm Kibum wasn't going to call me anyway so why not? 'I am.' 'Wanna hang out?' 'I'd love to.' I put my shoes on and grabbed my coat.

Being with Taemin is really nice. He laugs at every of my jokes even if their not funny. 'So how are things going?' 'Not good.' I said. Taemin lifted his eyebrows. 'Oh, wae?' 'I had a fight with Kibum.' Taemin my arm. 'I'm sorry to hear that hyung.' I smiled. 'We'll get through it.' Taemin changes seats and went to sit next to me. Then he looked down playing with his fingers as he wanted to say something but is to shy. 'You want to say something?'  'Taemin is happy being with Minho. It's really nice being with you.' I smiled. 'Me too.' Taemin lift his head and looked me in the eyes. 'You want to go to the park?' I said. Taemin nod.

Taemin's Pov

I lay next to Minho on the grass looking at the sky. I wonder what he's thinking about. 'Minho?' 'Hmm?' 'What are you thinking about?' 'Nothing.' 'Ah tell me, please.' 'Okay..., I'm thinking about Kibum. I really miss him.' My smile dropped. I need to make him forget about that bitc. He doesn't deserve Minho. 'Do you see that cloud over there? It's heart shaped.' 'Hmm, it is.' 'And over there I see you. I see Minho.' He chuckled. 'Then.... there I see you, Taemin.' 'Haha, I look chubby.' I said and went to sit up. 'Minho, lay your head on my lap.' Minho frowned. 'I don't know Taemin. It will feel as if I'm cheating on Kibum.' I began to pout. 'Okay.' I said disappointed. Minho must have felt guilty cause he did it anyway. Then Minho closed his eyes. He must have been tired cause a couple minutes later he was sleeping. I bend over to him and kissed him, that's the only way I can kiss him. When he sleeps. That way he doesn't notice it. His lips feel soft and sweet. Gosh how I wish to kiss them everyday.

Minho's Pov

Was it just my imagination, or did I feel someone's lips on mine. And the weird thing is that they felt different, they weren't Kibum's lips. I don't want to hurt Kibum by making stupid mistakes. Then I heard a voice calling my name. 'Minho.' Who was that? Taemin? Then someone started to shake my arm.  

Taemin's Pov

I called Minho's name but no response. So I began to shook his arm. He opened his eyes. 'We should go home, it's about to rain.' 'He nod and we headed to the car. 'I'm sorry that I slept.' 'It's okay hyung. I had a nice time.' Minho smiled. I pretended to be sleepy and let my head fall on Minho's shoulder. Minho flinched a little. I felt him staring at my face but I didn't mind at all. 'You must have been sleepy too.' I heard him say.

Mir's Pov

I lay in bed thinking of Kibum. I got out of bed. I think I should step by. Instead of using the car, I decided to walk. I rang his doorbell and it took a while before the door opened. Kibum came out and was surprised to see me. He lifted his eyebrows and then he frowned. I couldn't help but chuckle. 'What?' 'I wanted to see how you two we're doing.' 'We're fine. Come in.' Huh? Did he just really said that? Kibum waved his hands in front my eyes. 'Oh, sorry.' I stepped inside the house to the bedroom, because I wanted to see Yoogeun. I hold him in my hands . 'Annyeong, Goonie, how are you doing?' I'm doing better. Yoogeun rub his nose and shot his eyes close and then open. 'Appa.'  My eyes went to Kibum. 'He's calling for Minho the whole day. Don't pay attention to it.' I nod and put Yoogeun in his cradle. I turned to Kibum and only then I saw what he was wearing. I swallowed. Oh my gosh! That's super hot. He was wearing a short that was tight around his hips, which made his beautiful legs visible. Above he was wearing a sloppy t-shirt, it made Kibum's left shoulder visible. His hair was messy and he looked so vulnerable right now. I smirked and I stepped closer to him and caressed his cheek. he flinched a little. His eyes followed my hands. 'Kibummie, do you still remember Yoogeun's appa? You haven't forgotten about him have you?' Kibum blinked a couple times. Probably out of shock. 'Why are you suddenly asking that?' 'Haven't you tried finding Yoogeun's appa?' 'Minho is his appa.' Ouch that really hurts. I thought. 'He's thinking about you everyday. Aren't you?' Kibum stepped back.' 'Who his real appa is doesn't concern you! Now leave!'

Kibum's Pov

Why is he asking something like that? Does Mir know him? I don't like this at all. I stepped back . 'Who his real appa is doesn't concern you? Now Leave!' Mir came closer to me and whispered in my ear. 'You can't run away from him.' I smacked Mir on the face. Which I think I shouldn't have done cause he punched me in the face. Blood came out of my nose. I was stiffened out of shock. I was scared to move. Then Yoogeun began crying. 'Umma. U...mma. Mmm Umma.' I slowly went to the ground, I couldn't even bring myself to talk. My whole body was shaking. 'Appa.' Mir walked to Yoogeun. 'Shhh don't cry Yoogeun, Appa is here.' I widen my eyes. What did he just say? 'What do you mean your his appa.' Mir shot me a resentful glare. He came closer to me and bend over to my face. 'Did you really forget my face Kibum?' 'I don't understand.' I said with shaky voice. 'Maybe this name brings back memories. Bang Cheol Yong.' Mir said with a smile. My heart just skipped a beat. Sweat started build up. I stopped breahting for a couple seconds. 'How did you find me?' 'Just see it this way. You left me, and now that I found you again I'm never going to let you go, from now on forget about Minho, cause you'll never see him again.' His eyes we're so frightened, just like in the past.

I don't know how I did it but I managed to escape with Yoogeun. I didn't bother to look where I was. I just wanted to be far away from him. I grabbed my phone and dialed Minho's number with a lot of difficulty. My body was still shaky and I was nervous and terrified. Please pick up. Please pick up.

Taemin's Pov

Minho's phone kept ringing. Annoyed I grabbed to phone and looked at the screen. Ugh! It's Kibum. I pushed the red button. Too bad Kibum but I'll do everything to keep Minho for myself.

Minho's Pov

I came back from the kitchen. 'Did my phone just go off?' Taemin shook his head. 'I'm going to the toilet. I'll be right back.' 'Okay.' When Taemin was gone I looked at my phone. 5 missed calls from Kibum. I dialed Kibum's number. 'Min... Minho?' His voice sounded afraid. 'Kibum?' 'Minho... I'm so scared. Can I stay at your place. Please. If he finds he'll kill me. I'm so scared Minho. Yoogeun and I need you.' 'Appa.' Now I was starting to get scared as well. Hearing them crying like that was painful. 'Kibum calm down okay. Tell me where you are and I'll pick you up right away.' Taemin came out of the toilet. 'Taemin I need to go, sorry.' 'Where to?' Taemin sounded sad and his face changed. 'I need to go to my family.' I said firmly. I then quickly run out to my car and drove away fast. Kibum, Yoogeun I'll protect you. I promise. 

OKAY , I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. IT'S REALLY HARD TO WRITE A GOOD STORY. PLEASE BEAR WITH THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE IT'S NOT BAD. AND I'LL ALSO WILL WRITE MORE MINKEY S, BUT I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING S THOUGH. ANYWAY I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS OKAY. I MYSELF THINK I COULD HAVE DONE IT MUCH BETTER. I'M SORRY. HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT ANYWAY. PEACE!!