Chapter 05

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

None's Pov

Minho arrived at Seoul street 25 but Taemin wasn't in sight. 'Minho.' He turned around hearing a weak voice. He widened his eyes in shock and run to Taemin. He looked terrible. 'Who did this to you?' 'I don't know them, some  guys. They started to hurt me but I managed to escape them. I was so scared and I couldn't reach Mir.' Taemin leaned against Minho's chest and began crying. He flinched a little but then embraced Taemin. 'It's okay now, I'm here. Please don't cry Taemin.' He looked up at Minho with puffy eyes. 'I'm sorry for calling you out like this.' 'Don't be silly. Come I'll bring you home.' Minho led him to his car and drove him home.

Minho could feel Taemin's eyes on him. And Taemin felt that Minho was a little off. He's not thinking about Kibum is he? Taemin thought. 'Minho? You okay?' Minho chuckled a little. 'I should ask you.' Taemin smiled. 'Thank you for helping me hyung.' Minho turned to look at him and gave him a warm smile. 

Minho's Pov

The next day on school I went to the bathroom and I saw Taemin putting something on his face. 'What are you doing?' I said. Taemin shock and let what he was holding fall out of his hands. He quickly picked it up and looked my way. 'H...hyung what are you... you doing here?' I got closer to him and touched his face. I looked at my hand. 'This is... this is make-up. What is this about?' 'It's... it's to uh...to cover my bruises.' 'Then clean your face. I want to see those bruises for myself.' 'Hyu''ng you don't believe me?' 'Just do it!' Taemin flinched back. After he was done cleaning his face, there we're no wounds at all. 'Your not hurt at all. Taemin what is the meaning of this?' I said confused. 'Did you lie?' Taemin looked at the ground staying silent. 'Why? What did I do?' Taemin looked at me with tearful eyes. 'Because I need you.' I got more and more confused. 'Taemin, I don't understand.' I shook my head. 'That you need me doesn't change the fact that you lied to me.' I looked at him with hurting eyes. He grabbed my hand. 'Minho don't leave. I'm sorry okay. I needed a way to get close to you. And I know your not in love with me but I am.' 'What?' 'I'm in love with you, hyung. I always have and when I found out your in love with Kibum I.... I'm sorry.' Taemin began crying. I couldn't stand seeing him like that. 'Stop crying. Taemin don't cry.' He looked up at me. 'But I don't feel the same way for you. You already know that. I'm sorry.' Taemin got closer. 'Then I'll make you love me Minho.' Before I could react in anyway he kissed me. I didn't even love him back, so why wasn't I pushing me off. Maybe I just did it to make him feel better. Kibum is angry at me and he doesn't even love me. right?

Mir's Pov  

Is this really happening? Taemin and Minho are kissing. That's something good, because Minho is kissing back. Now Kibum is mine. I'm so happy, thank you Taemin. I walked away quick.

Kibum was working now and I was taking care of Yoogeun, in Kibum's house of course. He is so adorable, he's going to kill me one of those days with his aigoo. He looked at me and smile. He was crawling on the floor trying out each toy. I wonder where he got those from though. 'Umma.' I smiled at Yoogeun. 'Umma isn't home yet, but he will soon okay?' Yoogeun then crawled to the kitchen and I followed him. 'You just ate half an hour ago.' Yoogeun then crawled back again and stood behind the table. I went to sit in front and played Peekaboo. Ah he's so amazingly cute. 'I love you.' I said. A quarter passed and Yoogeun became restless. 'When will umma and appa come home?' He began to cry a little. I picked him up and comforted him. 'Ai Yoogeun-ah don't cry okay?' 'Um...umma. U...um...ma. Umma.' He began crying more and more. 'Where are my umma and appa?' 'Yoogeun, umma will be home soon. Please don't cry.' Luckily he went to calm down. He must have been tired. I put him in bed and cleaned the living room. The front door went open. 'Oh Kibum, how was it?'. Normal.' 'Is that all?' 'I had to do more chores because one of the waitress was sick.' Kibum said sore. I chuckled hearing that. 

Kibum's Pov

Where's Yoogeun?' 'He's sleeping, I put him in his bed. He really missed you.' Kibum smiled hearing that. 'Anyway, I got some good news.' 'What?' Mir followed me to the kitchen, while I grabbed something to drink. 'Taemin and Minho kissed.' I let my glass fall in the sink. My hand was covered in blood. I think I hold it too strong. Mir came closer. 'Kibum your hand? Let me help.' 'I'm fine.' 'No, your not.' 'I'm fine.' I tried my best not to sound teary. I struggled to get loose from his grip. 'Don't touch me!' Mir flinched back. I failed to hide my feeling when my tears fell. 'Kibum? What's wrong? Does your hand hurt?' I shook my head. 'No, it's nothing. I'm fine. just go home.' 'I'm not leaving. Your not okay at all.' Mir went to grab some bandages and cleaned my hand. 'Will you know tell me what's wrong? Did something happened at work?' 'No, I'm okay, just go now.' 'Is it because of what I said about Minho and Taemin?' Emptiness filled my head. 'So they kissed?' 'Yeah, Taemin even confessed his love to him.' I looked at Mir, he was really happy. But hearing this was like a knife stabbing my heart. Why do I feel this way for him, I shouldn't have feelings for him. 'What about Minho?' 'I think he likes Taemin too. I didn't want to hear anymore of this. ' I stood up. 'I'm going to sleep.' 'Then I'm off.' I nod and yanwed. 'Thanks for watching Yoogeun.' Mir smiled. 'Don't mention it. Oh Kibum?' I turned arnoud irritated. 'Yes?' 'Do you have any feelings for Minho?' I stiffen. I blinked and avoid any eye-contact. 'Do you?' 'Ýou should go.' I went to my room and he left.

The next day I went to the park with Yoogeun. I sat against a tree with him on my lap, playing with him. I heard some footsteps but didn't bother to look. Yoogeun looked another way and didn't pay attention to me. He began smiling brightly. 'Appa.' I looked around. 'Minho?' He went to sit beside me. 'Annyeong Yoogeun, Kibum.' 'Why are you here.' I said offensive. Minho flinched back a little. 'Can we talk?' 'About what.' I said bitter. 'Why you behaved like that. I don't 'understand.' 'That's the problem with you MInho. You never understand. Don't act like your dumb.' 'You got angry at me because I went to help Taemin.' Minho said with raised voice. 'That's not what I'm angry about.' 'Then tell me.' 'Are you that stupid.' Yoogeun started to cry because of our fight. 'Appa, Umma, don't fight. Don't hurt each other.' 'Omo, don't cry. I'm sorry.' 'Let me hold him.' I shot him a hesitant look. I can't take away Yoogeun's fatherly figure can I? I handed him to Minho. 'If you want to know what you did wrong, find out yourself.' 'Why do you always want everything to go your way?' I put my arms crossed. 'I heard about your kiss with Taemin.' Minho's face changed. ''From who?' 'Mir, he was really happy for the two of you since Taemin also confessed to you.' 'But I'm not in love with Taemin.' 'Your not, and still you kissed him. Why.' 'Because I felt that I should fill the hole in his heart. I felt I should make him feel at ease.' You got to be kidding. With me he's not like that at all. I didn't know how to answer that. Minho looked at me. 'Kibum?' I felt tears welling up. 'I need to go.' I stood up and Minho followed. He handed Yoogeun to me and I put him in his stroller. 'Kibum, wait. I...' 'What?' 'Nothing, Forget it.' I shook my head in unbelief. 'What do you want from me Minho? Why are you playing with my feelings? First you go and kiss me and then Taemin. Am I just a toy for you? I know I'm insensitive but I do have feelings. That's one of the reasons that I'm angry and then you go and say you don't know.' Tears began to fall from my eyes. Minho eyes got bigger. 'I never meant to make you feel this way. Really, all I wanted was to protect you,' 'Protect me? From what?' 'That's what you do when you care about someone.' 'You don't care about me.' 'Yes I do.' 'What about Taemin then?' 'I see him as a friend. ' 'A friend you kissed.' Minho ran his hands through his hair. 'Then what do you want to hear?' Minho said desperate. 'Don't bother Minho.' I turned around and began walking. 'LOVE ME!' Huh? What did I just hear? I turned around. I stepped back, didn't expect Minho to being so close. 'Love me.' 'Sorry?' I said confused. 'I was afraid, to tell you how I felt. I didn't want to deter you. But I... I love you Kibum. I never would have thought that I would tell it here, right now. But I did.' I stayed quiet for a long time. Probably 10 minutes. Minho's face changed. 'Sorry, I shouldn't have...' I shut him up by kissing him. Thank God Minho kissed back. Minho broke the kiss. 'Do you feel the same about me?' 'At first I didn't but now I do. And I don't want to regret it.' 'I'll make sure you won't. Anyway Kibum-ah will you be my boyfriend.' I answered his question with a kiss. 'So that means yes.' I smiled. 'I love you.' I whispered. Minho and I hugged. Yoogeun laughed happy. 'Yay Appa and Umma are finally together.'

JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. IT'S SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS AND I HOPE THAT IT'S NOT SO BAD. I WAS STRUGGLING WITH THIS CHAPTER. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS A GOOD STORY FOR YOU READERS. EITHER WAY THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ME AND COMMENTING. XXX