Chapter 06

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Kibum's Pov

Minho loves me, and I love him, so why is it that I still I feel incomplete? Is it cause I'm scared to go through that all over again? But Minho won't put me through any pain, right? Or was I just stupid enough to love someone again. Every day I still act cold and mean like always, and especially to Minho.  How will I know that he won't hurt me. Hurt me like he did. I stared at Minho, watching him attentively reading a book. His eyes met mine, and he smiled at me. When he saw I kept staring he gave me a look, as if he was asking if he was asking if something was wrong. I shook my head and forced a small smile. Everywhere was so silent, I could hear the clock ticking. Yoogeun is soundless a sleep, Minho is satisfied and I... I am restless. My heart almost skipped a beat at the sudden ringing of my phone. I looked at the screen who said anonymous. 'Hello?' 'Hey, can I speak to Minho?' 'Taemin?' Minho's attention went to me. 'Why are you calling me? And how did you get my number?' 'I want to talk to Minho.' 'No way.' Minho walked to me and grabbed the phone out of my hand. 'How rude.' I thought out loud. Minho's gaze went to me and he kept staring at me the whole conversation with Taemin. His face expression kept changing, just like a chameleon changes his color. Minho hung up. He looked at me with pity. I stood up. 'What was that about?' 'I have an assignment for school. Taemin and I are project partners. We need to finish the project in 3 days, so I'll be very busy and maybe we won't be able to spend much time together. I'm sorry.' 'Why you and Taemin? Couldn't they bind you with someone else?' 'Don't be upset now, I already told him how I felt. There will be no problems.' 'I don't trust Taemin.' 'I know that, but have some trust in me.' I sniffed and broke our eye-contact. 'Then we'll do something fun today. You're not going to start today are you?' 'Well... Taemin wanted to, but I can call him and change plans.' 'Yeah okay but why did he call me?' 'I had my phone turned off. I always do that when I read.' 'That's not handy.' Minho shrugged.

Minho turned to me with a questioning look. 'So what do you want to do?' I lifted one of my eyebrows. 'I don't know, something.' Minho my cheek with his hand. We both stepped closer and shared a silent moment just having eye-contact. I swallowed. The moment was calm but at the same time lonely. Could he read what my eyes we're showing? Would Minho be able to protect me if he comes back? 'Minho, what do you want to do?' Minho frowned, thinking. 'I asked you first.' How childish to say such a thing. I thought. 'Then... let's have a picnic in the park.' Minho looked outside. 'Sounds good but Yoogeun is still sleeping.' 'That's no problem, we can take him without waking him up.'

It was really peaceful in the park. Side by side, next to Minho. We are sharing our food together while Minho is telling stories. Everything went well until Taemin showed up. Oh my gosh! He's really a pain in the ! How does he always know where to find us? 'Minho, why didn't you come? I was waiting for you.' My eyes got big from irritation and I lost my appetite. My eyes went to Minho. 'You didn't call him?' 'I'm sorry Kibum, Taemin. I forgot.' I smacked him on the head. 'Babo!' Minho rubbed his head looking sorry. 'Minho?' Taemin said waiting for his answer. Minho's eyes met mine. 'Just go.' I mumbled. 'I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. Promise.' I made a whatever gesture with my hand. He gave Yoogeun and me a kiss and left. Then I was alone again. I sighed. 'Minho-yah, you babo! You're so sloppy sometimes.' 'Umma.' Oh Yoogeun was awake. I smiled at him and his nose. 'Annyeong.' I said. Yoogeun laughed grabbing my finger. He drooled all over my finger and his clothes. 'Appa?' Yoogeun said happy. My smile faded. I packed everything and put it in the stroller. 'Let's go home now.'

In 3o minutes I had to go working. I changed my clothes and waited for Mir. He arrived 10 minutes later. 'Hey.' Mir said. 'Hey.' I said back. I put on my coat and kissed Yoogeun. 'I'm going now. And make sure that Yoogeun doesn't go in the backyard.' 'I will. Don't worry.' Then I left.

None's Pov

Everything went well until Mir fell asleep. Apparently he was tired and he forgot to close the door of the backyard. Yoogeun crawled outside and closed the door of the backyard. Outside was cold and it started to rain. Mir was still asleep and Yoogeun began to cry, tapping the glass door. But that wouldn't help. 3o minutes have passed when Mir woke up. 'Omo, I fell asleep. How many time has passed.' Mir said. Half an hour? Oh damn it! I completely forgot Yoogeun. He searched the whole house but couldn't find him. Then in the living room he saw him sitting on the grass in the backyard crying and coughing, soaking wet. Mir quickly opened the door and picked Yoogeun up. 'Oh my gosh, Yoogeun I'm so sorry. Don't cry, it's okay now.' Mir said. Yoogeun looked so unwell that Mir took him to the hospital, there he called Kibum. Mir only felt guilty and scared.

Kibum's Pov

After receiving Mir's call I rushed to the hospital. There I saw Mir sitting on one of the chairs. Mir's eyes widened seeing me. My eyes we're puffy from all the crying. My head was empty but on the outside I was shaking from angst. Mir walked to me and hugged me. 'I'm so sorry. Even though you told me to close the door to the backyard. I fell asleep and I regret it very much. I'm so, so, so sorry.' Mir kept hugging me tighter and kissing my head. Mir cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. 'I'll take full responsibility if something happens, but he's strong. Yoogeun will be alright he's your son after all.' My head wanted to yell, scream and hit him, but my heart wanted a shoulder to cry on and someone to comfort me. So I stayed in his touch.

After hearing the results, I could see him. But only behind a glass door. I touched the door and looked at Yoogeun. He was lying in closed room, crying and attached to wires. When he saw me he began to call me and reaching his hands to me. 'Umma, It hurts. I want to go home. Umma, why are you still standing there?' He was in so much pain. I could see and feel it. And it made me cry too. I wanted to hold in my arms, I felt so useless as his umma right now. I felt a light weight on my shoulders. 'Please don't cry.' Mir said. I turned to look at him. 'He has pneumonia.' I almost whispered it. His arms are wrapped around my middle. His body was shaky, at least that's what I think cause I was shaky myself. 'I want to hold Yoogeun so badly.' He tightened his grip around me. 'Mir?' 'Yes?' I stayed silent for some seconds. 'Ask me anything, it is namely because of me.' 'Will you... will you stay with me?' Mir nod. 'Where is Minho?'  I completely forgot about him. 'Probably still with Taemin or something.' I could feel Mir tense. 'Your not going to call him?' 'Kim Kibum?' I turned my head and saw Dr. Gyeong. I swallowed and fear began to build inside of me. 'Y... yes?' 'You can take Yoogeun home. At the reception you can get Yoogeun's medicine.' 'So he's going to be okay?' 'We'll see how it turns out. When his condition is getting worse, contact me right away.' 'I will. Thank you so much Dr. Gyeong.' I felt relieved and at ease now.

At the reception I went to get Yoogeun's medicine. 'Make sure he takes it in 2 times a day. One in the morning and one before bedtime.' The receptionist said. 'I will. Kamsahamnida.' I was happy to have him in my arms again. He was soundless asleep in my arms. My eyes went to Mir. 'You don't have to stay. You can go home.' Mir didn't answer me and kept giving me short looks. Arrived at home I changed Yoogeun in his pyjama's and made him take in his medicine. He fell asleep in my arms. I felt Mir's eyes on me, I turned my face to him. 'Why you're still here.' You could hear the unpleasantness is my voice. But that wasn't my meaning. 'I didn't want to leave your side. Let me put Yoogeun in his cradle.' I handed him to Mir. The look Mir gave me sent chill down my spine. I grabbed my phone to see if there we're any messages. Huh? That's weird, I can't remember turning off my phone. Mir came back. 'Mir, did you turn off my phone.' 'Yes, when you handed it to me, cause I didn't want you to get bothered my anyone. Your son comes first.' I blinked and gazed at him. 'Oh.' I said and my phone. 20 missed calls and 5 messages from Minho. I looked aside and dropped my phone in surprise. My goodness, my and Mir's face we're so close to each other that we could feel each other's breath. Mir came closer and I went further away. 'What are you doing?' 'Sorry, I'll go now.' Mir left fast without gazing back again. What was that all about?

I woke up from a noise and saw a figure. 'Mir?' 'No it's me Minho. Where have you been. I was really worried about you two.' 'I forgot to call you back.' 'You forgot? I called you more than 8 times.' 'My phone was turned off. Mir turned if off, he didn't want me to get bothered.' Minho the light. 'Don't look so sad.' I told him. 'What we're you doing with Mir.' I stood up and checked if Yoogeun was okay. 'We we're in the hospital. Yoogeun has pneumonia.' I couldn't read Minho's expression but he glanced at Yoogeun. He came closer too and hugged me. Caressing my back, kissing my head, apologizing for being so worthless. 'Ssssh. Don't talk.' I said. 'How did it happen?' I was hesitating to tell him. 'Mir fell asleep babysitting Yoogeun while I was working. Mir forget to close the door of the backyard. That way Yoogeun was able to go outside in the bad weather, locking himself up.' Minho let go of me, his face filled with rage. 'I know, I was angry too, but don't let this ruin your friendship with him.' I said trying to calm him down. He did calmed down and Yoogeun's hand, giving a kiss. 'Can I sleep here tonight?' 'Go ahead.' Minho took of his clothes, being in his shirt and boxer while I wore an oversized t-shirt with a boxer.

We both got in bed entwining our fingers. With my other hand I went in his shirt his chest. Then I slowly brought my hand to Minho's member. He made a soft moan. I moved so I was on top of Minho, in a sitting position. Minho took of his shirt with my help. I his s and bit in his neck that made him gasp in shock. I cupped Minho's cheek and kissed him. Breaking the kiss I took off Minho's boxer, showing off his . Oh my gosh! He's big. I gently placed my hands around and began it. I sped up and Minho's moans got harder. 'Stop tease... teasing me. Ta...ke my member in... your mouth already.' I the head and took his full length in my mouth. Minho placed his hands on my hair. 'Ugh... Aahh. I'm... Kibum. I... Aah!' Minho came in my mouth and I swallowed his . Minho grabbed my pulse and threw me on the bed, now I was under him. He pulled out my t-shirt. Kissing my neck he moved downwards, reaching my member he stopped. Minho now moved up to the height of my face and opened the drawer. He put some lube on his fingers. 'You ready?' I nod. Minho inserted one finger. 'Ugh... mm.' It hurts but I need to bear with it cause the real pain in yet to come. Then he added another finger, stretching my hole. I groaned in pain. Minho stopped and looked at me. 'You want me to stop?' 'N...no keep gong. I'm fine.' Then Minho added a third finger. 'Ah...Uh.' Minho stopped his tracks. 'No, keep going.' I whined.   Minho took his fingers out. Putting lube on member. 'I'm going to come in now.' I nod. Minho in me and I shot my eyes close because of the stinging pain. He slowly started ing and sped up. 'Ah, uh... Oh my gosh. It hurts. S...stop.' A tear fell out of my eye. Minho bend over to kiss me, then my neck. 'Just bear with the pain for a little, okay.' Minho kissed away my tear. 'O...okay' Minho began to move again. The pain made me scratch and dig in his skin. After a couple of s he found my sweet-spot. I began to feel more pleasure as the pain got less. 'Oh...uh Minho, it's so... so good. Go faster. Ugh.' My eyes shot open feeling Minho's hand wrapping around my member. The pleasure only got more and more. Minho planted his lips on mine, our tongue entwining. I broke the kiss, trying to get my heart-rate steady. The sweat was dripping all over our body. 'Kibum... it feels so good inside of you. Aahh.' I his cheek, bringing my hand through his hair. Minho let go of my member. 'Min... Minho uhh... I'm coming... I'm ahh... uhm.' 'Me...me too, let's come together.' 'O... okay.' After a couple of we both came. Minho fell on top of me. We both, trying to control our breathing. 'Aish, Minho get of me. You're heavy.' I pushed Minho so he would like next to me. Minho laughed a little. He gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled. 'I love you Kibum.' I looked at him staying silent a couple of seconds. 'I love you too.' 

JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND WILL COMMENT AGAIN. IN THE FUTURE THIS STORY WILL GET MORE ANXIOUS. SO KEEP LOOKING OUT FOR IT! THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!