Chapter 11

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

There will come other Pov's in this story.

Kibum's Pov 

We went to the city cause I wanted to go shopping. 'Kibum what do you think about this shirt?' I looked at the red shirt Minho was holding that says Saranghaeyo Oppa. I shook my head. 'No, that's not my style.' 'But it's cute.' 'I don't like it.' 'Umma wear this.' I looked at what Yoogeun was holding. 'Aw it's cute. I'll buy it. Thank u Yoogeun.' Minho looked at me confused. 'But that's exactly the same shirt I picked only the color is pink.'  'Yeah I know that. I don't like the color red. I like pink.' 'Crazy.' Minho joked. I went to pay for the shirt while Minho and Yoogeun kept look through clothes. I saw a woman approaching Minho, and the way they talked to each other, they weren't strangers. I approached them. Minho looked at me and introduced me to her. 'Aah this is my fiancè Kibum.' The girl looked at me with a small smile. She looked pretty young and she was pretty to look at. 'Kibum this is Seohyun.' We shook each others hand and said hello. 'Well I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow?' Seohyun said. 'Yeah I'll see you tomorrow. Jal gayo' 'Jal gayo.' And she walked off. 'Who is she?' 'From work, we always have lunch together.' I kept staring at him. 'Don't worry, we're just friends. I love you remember?' I shook my head. But why didn't I feel at ease hearing him say that? I know he loves me so why do I still don't completely trust his words?  

Minho's Pov

After work Seohyun and I went to her house to discuss about our new project. 'I don't think this idea is going to blow the boss away.' Seohyun said. 'I know, I know.' 'Let's take a break okay. I'll get us some juice.' I closed our books. Seohyun came back with two drinks. 'Here you go.' 'Thank you.' I took a sip of my drink and suddenly felt a hand my leg. I looked at Seohyun. 'What are you doing?' She put our drinks on the table and talked to me in seductive way. 'Minho-yah I've liked you for a long time. I don't care that you're taken, I just really need you.' Oh no not again. You got to give us a break. Just as I thought things we're going fine, someone replaces Taemin. Ugh! I made myself loose out of her touch. 'I do care that I'm taken. I don't love you Seohyun I just see you as a friend.' 'I know that but I've never met such a kind-hearted and good man as you. I fell for you right away.' 'I feel flattered hearing that Seohyun but I don't want to hurt Kibum I love my family dear. So please don't do this okay? Let's just forget what happened.' 'Then at least give me a kiss, on the lips.' 'I'm not going to kiss you Seohyun.' 'Just one, please.' Seohyun sounded desperate. She grabbed my collar and kissed me. It didn't even last 2 seconds cause I already pushed her off. 'Seohyun.' 'No one will know. I won't tell Kibum, about this.' 'Well I'm going to.' 'Are you really ready to ruin your relationship?' 'What do you mean?' 'I have seen the way Kibum looked at us. At me at you.' 'He's really doubtful right now. He must have had a bad past. Cause his eyes, they showed unhappiness, fearfulness, confusion. I think he would lose his faith in you if you told you kissed someone else. Believe me, I've seen those eyes many times.' I shook my head slowly. 'You know Seohyun, I thought you we're different but you're just like al those others. I can't trust you anymore. I'm leaving. Goodbye.' On the way home, I was thinking if I should tell Kibum and I decide I'm not going to tell him. For some reason I believed what Seohyun told me. I don't want to hurt Kibum  more. I sighed heavy. Why did this have to happen?

Donghae's Pov

I walked down town when I pumped into someone. 'Seohyun?' 'Oh Donghae.' 'It's been a while.' 'I know. I've been watching you.' 'Watching me? Wae' 'Well 2 days ago I met Minho's fiance. You work together right. His name was Kwi... Gi... Ku...' 'Kibum.' 'Kibum yes.' 'So?' 'Minho and I slept together.' 'You what?!' 'Shh not so loud. I like Minho. He's the guy I've been look for.' 'But did Minho do it freely?' 'No of course not. I drugged him.' 'Seohyun how could you do something stupid like that. Do you realize what you just have done?' 'Oh don't make such a big deal out if it. Kibum won't know unless I tell him.' 'What will Hyoyeon think of this? I'm telling your sister.' 'She doesn't have to know. As your cousin I'm asking you a favor, Keep you're mouth shut. And Kibum is not such a wrong guy. He's just as beautiful as a girl, well actually more beautiful than girls. Don't you think he's good for you.' I slapped Seohyun on the face. 'Don't you have any shame. This is  really bad.' Seohyun rubbed her cheek. 'What eh heck, Donghae! I really like Minho.' 'That doesn't give you the right to drug him and him!' 'He liked it!' 'He didn't know he was doing it!' 'So what? Kibum is already doubtful.' 'Your going to tell them what you did! If not... I'm going to!' Angry I walked away from her. Babo! Babo! Babo!

Seohyun's Pov

Donghae walked away from me angry. Oh I'll tell them alright. But only Kibum and I'll exactly know what I'll say to him. Minho and Kibum is over. Sorry but in love and war everything is allowed.

Kibum's Pov 

Today at work Donghae was acting very strange. I don't know him for so long, but there was something off about his behavior. 'Donghae. are you okay?' 'I'm fine. I should ask you.' 'Why?' 'Did something happen yesterday?' 'No, everything was fine. How so.' 'Just to know.' 'Oh okay. Then could you help me with cutting this material?' 'Yeah sure.' 'You still remember Minho my fiance. The one I've told you about one time. Well he has been acting weird lately. When I ask him what's wrong he says he's fine but I know better. Something must have happened. What do you think I should do?' I saw Donghae's face changing in a weird way as he swallowed. I frowned. 'W... well actually Kibum I need to tell you something. My...' Donghae got cut off by his ringing phone. 'Sorry I have to pick this up.' I nod. 

'Good, you brought lunch with you.' 'Yeah, although it's not as good as yours.' 'Can I taste?' 'Sure, go ahead.' I took a bite of his Dag galbi. 'Omo. it's delicious.' 'Really? Good to hear.' 'Did you make it?' Donghae nod happily. 'Your cooking is very good.' Donghae looked down shy and flattered. 'Hey, let's from now on share our food at lunch.' I nod my head. 'Sure.' Later I called Minho asking if he could pick up Yoogeun cause I needed to work late today. 'Are you sure you don't want me to wait?' 'No crazy, go home.' 'Alright, see u.' 'Bye, oh and give my greetings to Hyoyeon.' 'I will.' After having worked 4 hours more I finished my design. I cleaned everything up and left the building heading to my car. 'Annyeong!' I almost let my key drop out of shock. I turned around. It was that girl from Minho's work. 'Annyeong. Can I talk to you for a minute.' 'About what?' She handed me a envelope. 'Open it.' I hesitated a bit but then I made it open. When I saw what was in there I let it drop on the floor. It felt like my heart was just crushed. I tried my best to breathe right. My head went empty for a while. Trying to understand what I just saw. For a moment I thought I was just dreaming, but no. 'I love Minho.' She began. 'And he told me he likes me too. I'm sorry that you had to see this, but this is the truth.' I  couldn't bring myself to talk. She just stood there smiling. She stepped forward and planted a kiss on my cheek. 'Don't take this to hard. You just have to search someone else.' I let myself drop on the floor. Crying letting tears drop. She began to walk as her footsteps faded. My eyes went to those pictures. This is not true. Minho would never do such thing to me. But the proof was right in fron of my eyes. 'Minho-yah, I really thought you love me.' I whispered.

Back at home I faced a smiling Minho in the living room. 'Hey Bummie, I made you dinner, come and sit.' I did what he asked me. I kept looking at him. How can he look so energetic. Be so happy. Doesn't he feel anything for me? Isn't he ashamed of himself? I don't know how he can live with what he has done to me. He told me he wouldn't hurt me. Yet he did! Why is it me! Why can't I find anyone who really loves me. 'Kibum, what's wrong. You haven't start eating yet.' I looked at his cheerful face. I pushed the plate from me and stood up. I looked Minho in the eye. 'Minho-yah, tell me, honestly that you didn't go to bed with Seohyun.' Minho's eyes widened. He looks at me as if he can't believe what I just said. 'Kibum? I've never slept with anyone other than you in my life.' I threw the envelope on the table. 'Than explain this Minho!' Minho looked from me to the envelope and began opening it. His eyes slowly widened and he dropped the pictures on the floor. He began to shook his head. 'Kibum I...' 'You lied to me!' 'No Kibum, this never happened! How did you get this?' 'Seohyun gave it to me. She told me you two had together! You told me you would never hurt me! But you lied! You lied to me!' 'No Kibum. This... I don't know about this. It never happened. Please believe me. Whatever Seohyun told you it's a lie!' ' Then how do you explain these pictures Minho!' 'I don't know either Kibum! I'm just a shocked as you. Kibum I... I... don't know what to say... and what to think anymore.' Minho dropped on the floor, crying. I've never seen him like that. 'Kibum, please don't leave me. I love you. I love you so much. I think of you everyday! When I'm not with you I wish that I am. Sometimes when I wake up earlier than you, I keep on staring at your face, thankful for having you. It's because sometimes I can't believe that you're really mine. I don't want to lose you. Pleas I'm sorry.' I took a deep breath and dropped on the floor and hugged him. Even though I was still doubtful.  

Minho's Pov

We needed to make this mistake right. How could Seohyun do this to us. It's not fair! It's not fair! 'Babo! Babo! Babo! You're such a babo Minho.' I loosened myself out of Kibum's hug. 'We can put this right. We're going to Seohyun, right now.' 'Yoogeun is still sleeping.' 'We'll bring him with us.' Kibum stood up, looked back to me one time and went to get Yoogeun. I dried my tears and looked at those pictures. How did she managed to do this?

Seohyun's Pov

I was talking on the phone when my doorbell rang. 'Uh I'm going to call you back okay, bye.' Why is Kibum here also, I was hoping for to be Minho alone. But what made me nervous was the look on their faces. 'You want to come in?' 'No our son is waiting in the car, we don't him to hear all this.' 'Hear what?' Kibum came closer. 'Don't pretend like you don't now what this is going to be about!' 'Ah, the pictures.' 'How could you do this Seohyun? When you love someone you don't make that person hurt, but you... you do exactly the opposite of it!' 'But Minho, in love and war everything is allowed. I just wanted to make myself happy.' 'That's wrong Seohyun. You're forgetting that you're hurting us.' 'I just wanted you to love me Minho.' 'And you know that's never going to happen. I already told you that I love Kibum. Now tell us, what is the meaning of this.' Minho handed me the envelope. I sighed. 'Hmm telling that I drugged you won't work right?' I looked at them and they clearly weren't in for a joke. 'Fine! You want to know? I foto shopped them. We've never had . But this was the only way I could prove it, too bad it didn't work. I'm surprised Kibum, I thought you would leave Minho.' 'First I did wanted to do that, but that would just make more drama. I needed to think about our future and you're not going to ruin it Seohyun. Minho is mine!' I stepped back. 'Yeah okay, you made your point already, now go.' I wanted to close the door but Minho stopped me. 'Don't you dare to pull a stunt like this again! I won't be able to trust you, things will not be like before.' I looked at Minho's eyes with a neutral expression. 'Minho, let's go now.' Minho kept staring at me in a hurtful and cold way. 'Minho it's enough now, let's go home. Yoogeun is waiting.'  Kibum pulled Minho as they walked off. I closed the door and dropped to the floor as a tear fall out of my eye. Those eyes. Wauw Minho really loves Kibum. I'm jealous, really.

Minho's Pov

We both lay in bed staring at the ceiling. 'Minho...' Before he could continue I cut him off. 'Kibum, let's not start about this, just let everything pass. It was a weird day for the both of us let's not continue this.' From the corner of my eyes I saw Kibum looking at me. He moved closer to me embracing me. I planted some kisses on Kibum's arm. I pulled him to my face' height and stared at his eyes. I ran my hand through his hair and I caressed his cheek. Still earlier I thought that I would never see this face again. I'm glad that it didn't happen. I touched his lips with my finger. Their pretty. pink and soft. I came closer to his face and his lips. We slowly took of our clothes until we we're all . I kissed his whole face, his arms, his legs, his upper body, and . Out his mouth escaped soft moans. Kibum gasped in shock when I suddenly pinched both of his balls. I got closer to his face and entwined our fingers. We began to kiss, entwining our tongues. While we we're at it we moved, so that he would be on top. Kibum broke the kiss and bit my s, then he touched my balls and them. I ran my hand through his hair and closed my eyes. Then I suddenly felt warmth around my member. I looked down and Kibum began pumping my member with his mouth. His touch feels so good. I could barely control myself. I moaned out loud because of the pleasure. Kibum fastened his speed. I almost pulled his hair, it felt amazing. 'Kibum... I think... I'm going to come!' I released my seed in his mouth and he swallowed all of it. He came to my face and we began kissing. I tasted my own which made me ever more. I put my hands on Kibum's hips and brought him under me. Now I was and top and looked at Kibum's body full with lust. I went to and bite it gently. Kibum moaned out loudly screaming my name. Then I roughly . I saw he was wet under. 'Open your mouth.' I said. He opened his mouth and I put three fingers in it, wanting it to be good wet . I pulled my fingers out and inserted three fingers in his whole at the same time. Completely inside I began him hard. With the other hand I pumped . His screams and moans sounded beautiful. I wanted to hear more. I stopped with what I was doing and pumped my member a little getting it harder. Without warning him I in to him. 'Aaaahh Oh my... Minho! What the... heck!' Kibum pulled his head back. I smirked my lips. 'Warn me next time.' I gave him a quick kiss and began ing again. I began fast right away. We enjoyed the pleasure as we moaned each others names. I wrapped my hand our and pumped it. His moans got only louder and ier. I kept fastening my speed. I felt I was close to my . 'Minho... I'm...' I nod my head. Kibum came and his seed was all over my hand. He placed his arms around my waist. After a couple more s I came also, releasing my seed in his hole. We stopped moving panting and getting our breathing under control. Kibum grabbed my hand and his off. When he was done I lay myself next to him. 'Saranghaeyo Minho.' I waited a little before answering back. 'Saranghaeyo Bummie.' I pulled him in my embrace and went to sleep. 

Kibum's Pov

'Umma! Appa!' I woke up from a loud scream. Hmm it's just my imagination. I thought and lay back. 'Appa! Umma!' Omo, Yoogeun is crying. I quickly stood up, putting on my bathrobe. I entered Yoogeun's room, and lit it up. 'Umma.' Yoogeun rubbed his red puffy eyes. I went to sit on his bed embracing him. 'It's okay now, umma is here.' 'I was really scared umma. I don't want to have a bad dream again.' 'You won't, don't worry, umma and appa are here.' Yoogeun looked up to my face. 'Umma?' 'Ne?' 'Are you and appa going to leave each other?' I looked at his face and felt guilty. I haven't really thought about Yoogeun's feelings. 'Aniyo Yoogeun. Appa and umma will stay together. I love appa. And appa loves umma.' 'Fortunately.' I smiled and kiss his head. 'Go back to sleep now.' 'Okay umma. Good night.' 'Night.' I walked out and closed the door. I sighed heavily, walking in to our room. I really hope that Seohyun won't do anything bad anymore. I don't want to lose my Minho. I almost didn't believe him. When he broke out in tears like that, I wanted to hit myself for making him cry like that. I'm so selfish for only thinking about my feelings, that I never questioned myself how Minho is feeling. Maybe he's scared to, and afraid that things will end bad. I stood in front of our bed looking at him. Minho from now on I will think only of your and Yoogeun's needs. I will be a good lover and umma. I promise. I kneeled down and kissed his forehead. I began crying, but quiet, without any sound, just looking at Minho. 

UGH I'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING S. SORRY FOR THAT. MAN I HOPE THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T ! THIS CHAPTER STORY IS REALLY WEIRD. FOR THOSE WHO DON;T REALLY UNDERSTAND THINGS. DONGHAE IS HYOYEON AND SEOHYUN'S COUSIN. HYOYEON AND SEOHYUN ARE SISTERS. WELL AGAIN I HOPE THIS ISN'T BAD. I'LL WRITE AGAIN SOON :$ REALLY NERVOUS/CURIOUS WHAT YOU'LL GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS. PEACE!!!!!!!