Chapter 18

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Ooops I forgot  to announce the rings in the previous chapter! Stupid me! 

Kibum's Pov

It's so sweet of Minho, that he arranged a honeymoon for the both of us in Japan, Tokio for 2 weeks. It will only be the two of us. Yoogeun will be staying at my parents house the first week and the second at Minho's partens. I miss him so much already. Oh my cute baby. He cries so much at the airport. I feel guilty for leaving him.

After hours of travel we arrived in Japan. We got brought to our hotel and it was so beautiful. I almost can't believe I'm really here. We got sent to our room and when I saw it my mouth was formed like an O. 'Wauw Minho. This must have cost you a fortune.' 'I went to save money especially for this. I didn't care if it was expensive, I did it for you.' 'Omo Minho that's so sweet.' I said and kissed him. Minho blushed while scracthing his head.'Bummie? Let's take a shower. We're going to have dinner later. I reserved a table for us.' 'Arraso.' Then I realized what he just said. 'Wait... you mean both of us together? Under the same...' I stopped talking cause he began looking confused. 'We're married, so why not.' I felt my face began to redden. Minho put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 'It's not the first time we will see each other .' He said an kissed my cheek.  

When we we're fully dressed we headed to the restaurant. The room was beautiful decorated. It looks so romantic. 'Minho? Did you reserved a room just for the two of us?' 'Ne, I wanted to be alone just with you.' I pulled Minho in my embrace. 'I love you.' I said. 'I love you too.' Minho releasde himself from my touch. We sat at the table and began eating, sharing our food. 'It's so delicious, I wished I could eat like this everyday.' 'Babo Kibum. Your food is the best.' 'Really?' Minho nod. 'Kamsahamnida.'

Lying in bed, I was thinking about Yoogeun. I miss him so much. I still feel guilty for leaving him. But I'll see him soon again. I looked at Minho who is soundless asleep. Then I thought about something. I grabbed my phone and dialed my parents house number. Its's still the first week so Yoogeun is there. After some seconds the phone went over. 'Bummie?' Moms voice was shaking. 'Annyeong mom. I wanted to talk with Goonie. Where is he?' I could hear soft sobs in the background. 'Mom?' 'Uhm... Promise me you won't panic.' I began to feel worried. I quickly sat up. 'Yoogeun had a little accident. We're in the hospital now.' My heart stopped beating for a second. My body began to shake. I stood up slowly. 'W...w...what happened?' 'I only left the kitchen for a second and then I heard the sound of broken glass. Yoogeun's arm was covered in blood and he screamed and cried in pain.' I gasped in shock. 'I left the milkshake mixer on cause I didn't think Yoogeun would be able to reach it but I was wrong.' 'But is he alright?' 'I don't know yet. The doctor isn't done yet.' 'Okay then I'm leaving with Minho to Seoul tomorrow.' 'Ani Bummie, we'll take care of him. Don't worry.' 'But...' 'I know you're really worried cause you're his umma, but please stay. I don't want my mistake to ruin your honeymoon.' 'He's my son mother.' I sounded angry. 'I'm a mom too.' 'Yeah so you know how I'm feeling. I'm leaving tomorrow.' To stop her from continuing I hang up. I sighed heavily and ran my hand through my hair. 

Minho's Pov

I opened my eyes and I looked at Kibum. He was talking to someone at the phone. I listened to his conversation. I was something about Yoogeun. He hang up, sighed heavily and ran his hand through his hair. 'Kibum?' He turned around. 'How long are you awake?' 'Long enough to hear what we're going back to Seoul tomorrow because of Yoogeun.' Kibum sat back on the bed with his face quite close to mine. 'I'm sorry. You've spend so much for this and...' 'Kibum stop. Yoogeun is also my son. I love him too. We're leaving tomorrow.' Kibum nod sadly, placing his head on my chest, putting his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his back and caressed him.

Kibum's Pov

The next day early in the morning I got a call from mom. She told me Yoogeun was fine and should rest for at least 2 weeks. 'You want to talk to Yoogeun?' 'Deh.' I looked at Minho, he just woke up. 'Minho-yah come here, it's Yoogeun.' Minho was completely awake now. 'Annyeonghaseyo, umma and appa.' 'Annyeong Goonie/ Annyeong Yoogeun.' We said at the same time. 'How are you feeling?' I said. 'Better.' 'Good to hear.' I said. 'Rest well, okay. You need to get fully better again.' Minho said. 'I knooooow... Umma, appa I miss u.' 'We miss u too Goonie but don't worry...' Yoogeun cut me off. 'But you don't have to come. Grandpa and grandma will take good care of me. I'll just wait for you.' Minho and I looked at each other. Our face dropped. 'But Yoogeun...' 'I want umma and appa to have good time. Yoogeun doesn't want to spoil it.' 'Okay, well than be careful this time please. Umma and appa love you.' I said. 'I love you too.' 'Bye bye Goonie.' 'Bye appa, umma.' With that we hang up. 'Let's take a shower together.' He said. I looked at him, in probably a strange way. Minho frowned and then began to chuckle. 'Why are you looking so strange?' I shrugged my shoulders. He took my hand and led us to the bathroom. 

I took off my PJ's feeling Minho was looking at me. I shot him an uncomfortable look. 'Yah! Don't act to erted.' I thought back about our first shower together yesterday. Yeah... I know it's weird. We have been lovers for over 4 years and never took a shower together. But back to our first shower, he tried to have with me under the shower. Isn't that weird or uncomfortable? Suddenly I felt two hands on my body. One on my and the other on my neck. Minho than bit my neck, making me moan. 'Ahhh...!' Damn Minho! I thought. He turned me around, facing him, and pushed me against the wall lightly. He locked our lips together and began to explore my mouth. I put my arms around his neck, letting out vague moans. Minho broke the kiss, looking me in the eyes, caressing my cheek. He touched my lips with his index finger. He slid his hand in my boxer and pinched my . I let out a soft moan. Minho smirked. 'I love your face. It turns me on even more.' I blushed at his statement. Pff I hated when he made me shy and weak like that. He my lips, which made me part them a little. 'Bummie? Can you take of my PJ's?' I couldn't answer cause his lips we're already on mine again. I took of his PJ's, so now he was only in his boxer. I broke the kiss for some air. Minho took of our boxers. Minho ran his hand through my hair and put his arm around my waist. Our members touched and we both made a soft moan. My back was against the wall again. Minho turned me around and without warning inserted two fingers in my . I gasped in shock from the pain. Oh my gosh! Why did it hurt so much? We had many times. Maybe it's because I wasn't used to the position. And Minho...! How many times did it told him not to do such things so sudden. I shot him a angry look. Minho apologized. He put his other hand on my hip and began to move his fingers inside me. Damn it! It hurt's so much and I think he noticed cause he stopped. 'Does it hurt Bummie? Do you want me to stop?' I shook my head slowly. 'Are you sure.' 'Yes, I... I'm fine.' Minho continued again. I groaned a little from the movements, and stretching inside of me. But soon my pain turned into pleasure. 'Ahh... uh! M...min...ho... plea...se go faster. It's so ... so good.' But instead of going faster he slowed down his pace till he stopped. He pulled his fingers out and turned me back to face him. 'Minhoooo? Why did you stop??' I whined. He pinched my s and kissed me. I wasn't able to let any noise escape my mouth. When I finally began to kiss back, he broke the kiss. I looked at him with a confused and annoyed look. Minho only chuckled. I crossed my arms and pout. 'You want to know why I stopped?... Because I want you inside of me now. I can't take any longer.' My eyes went to his fully erected member. I felt my cheeks we're starting to redden. I my lips. I wrapped my hand around . Minho moaned out loud. 'Oh... Ki...Kibum!' I went on my knees and began to . Minho ran his hand through my hair again. 'Ahhh... so... so good.' Minho moaned. I love the taste of his pre-. While I was at it, I inserted one finger in his hole. I sped up my pace as his moans got louder. I pulled my finger out his hole and played with his balls. I pinched them which made Minho gasp in shock. 'Oh... B...Bummie! Ahh... ugh... Ahhhhh' Minho came in my mouth and pushed further in me, I choked and pushed him away. 'I'm sorry.' I shook my head, letting him know it's okay. I stood up with Minho's help. I put my arms around his neck, waiting for him to insert . 'You ready?' I nod, but actually I wasn't ready at all. Before I knew it was already in me. Oh my gosh!! So painful. I shot my eyes closed and felt a tear roll down my face. Minho kissed it away. 'Open your eyes Bummie.' When I did I saw Minho's face with a little smile, comforting me. 'Don't cry.' He kissed my lips short. 'Can I start?' 'Y...yes.' Minho began to move and sped up pretty fast. But I needed to bear with it. Soon my pain turned into pleasure. 'Ahh... ugh! M... Minho it's ... so good! Ahh... ahhhh.' Minho placed one of my legs around his waist, then he planted kisses on my neck. 'Uhhh... Ohhh... M...in...ho...' Minho suddenly wrapped his hand around my member and nip it. I widened my eyes in shock. 'Oh my gosh!!! Ahhhh!' He then rubbed it fast while pumping in me. Minho pecked my lips. 'I love your face so much, Kibum.' I blushed heavily hearing that again. Omo Minho, don't make me feel so shy. I thought. Minho smirked at me, seeing my vulnerable, shy face. Ugh! I hated it. Minho then hit a spot that made me go crazy. 'Ohhhh... ahhhhh...ughhh...' He then kept hitting that sweet spot that made me go insane. 'Minho harder... faster... please! I can't take it... anymore!' Minho shook his head. 'Not yet.' 'Waaaaeee???' I whined. 'Stop teasing me, Minho-yah.' I his lips, and made a pout. 'Minho... make me scream harder... jebal Oppa.' Minho's eyes widened at the word oppa and felt react to it. 'You like that do you? Minho oppa.' I chuckled a little seeing him blush. I his neck as he softly moaned. He then began to pump in me harder and faster. I practically screamed his name. I felt a knot twitching in my abdomen. 'Minho... I'm going to... come!! Ohhh... Ughhhh.' 'Me... t...tooo, hmmm' 'Min... Ahhhhhh!!' Minho pulled out of me, both of us panting hard. We planted each other's lips together exploring each other's mouth. We broke the kiss. I felt all sticky and sweaty wanting to take a shower now. Minho led us under the shower. He put on the right temperature. The water running down our body, making us clean again. 'You we're amazing Minho.' He stood behind me wrapping his arms around me. 'You we're more, Bummie.'  

Minho's Pov

1 YEAR LATER

'He's pretty isn't he? He looks just like you Kibum.' 'You think? He's so beautiful.' 'Just like you Bummie.' 'What do you think Yoogeun? Do you like your baby brother?' Kibum said. 'Ne, I'm going to take good care of him.' 'Now come Yoogeun, it's time to sleep.' I said.'Okay, But can I hold ChinMae tomorrow?' 'Sure, why not.' I said. I brought Yoogeun to bed and when I came back to our room, Kibum was carressing the baby. I love Yoogeun as my own child, but I'm happy to have a biological son also. I came closer to Kibum and wishpered close to his ears. 'Bummie, let's get in bed.' 'Arrasso.' We crawled in bed embracing each other. 'Kibum?' 'Hmm?' 'I'll promise you that whatever we will face, bad or good I'll always protect you and love you. I'll be the strong husband you need, strong from the inside and the outside. I will fight for you and I won't be weak.' I tightened my grip around him. Kibum looked me in the eyes. 'Thank you Minho, I'm so thankful that you chose me. My life is tottaly complete now. With you, Yoogeun and ChinMae. I'll also promise I will fight for you.' I felt much better hearing that. I placed kisses on his lips. 'Minho-yah you're promise is real right? I don't want a weak man.' I chuckled but then went serious. 'I will be your strong man, Kibum.' He then kissed me on the lips and smiled into it. He quickly went to sleep. Aww so cute, and so beautiful. He must have been really tired. 'I love you... Kim Kibum.' Bummie talked in his sleep. 'I... love you Choi Minho.' I smiled and went to sleep.

                                                                                                     

 

                                                                              - MINHO AND KEY FOREVER - 

MinKey__10112010092536.jpg

Well this is my story! I hope that you will like this last chapter. And I want to thank those who subscribed me and this story. Well see ya! :D