Chapter 10

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

4 YEARS LATER 

Minho and Kibum are engaged!!!

Kibum's Pov

'Kim Yoogeun, just because it's your 4th birthday it doesn't mean you can make a mess on the floor of all your toys.' 'Sorry umma.' Yoogeun began picking his toys. I went into the kitchen and began with the batter of the cake. 'Umma! Umma! My finger is bleeding.' I turned around and looked at Yoogeun. 'Omo Yoogeun, how did you managed to do that?' 'I cut myself on one of my toys. I want a patch.' 'Okay I'll get one.' I came back with a plaster. 'So Yoogeun, where do you want to eat?' 'Uhm... home.' I chuckled. 'Ani Yoogeun, where going out for diner to celebrate your birthday.' 'Is appa coming too.' I nod. 'Then I want to eat at... at... I don't know.' 'Okay you can choose between ChickenSpice or EatMeat.' 'I want both.' 'No you can only choose one.' ' I want EatMeat.' 'Okay, EatMeat it is then.'

Minho came back from the city. 'Hey.' 'Annyeong.' I gave him a kiss. 'Where's Yoogeun?' 'He's in the toilet.' 'Good, cause I just bought his present. Where should I hide it?' 'In our closet. Oh and we're going to have diner in EatMeat.' Minho nod and went upstairs with he present. Yoogeun came out of the toilet and we walked to his room. 'Umma can I choose what to wear?' 'Sure.' 'Yoogeun.' 'Appa!' Yoogeun smiled happy and run into Minho's arms. 'Have you missed me.' 'Yes!' 'How much?' 'This much.' Yoogeun motioned with his arms how many. Minho kissed his cheek. 'Minho go change clothes, we're leaving soon.' 'Okay, umma.' He joked and went to change.

We arrived at the restaurant and got pointed a table. We thanked the waiter and looked through the menu. 'Yah Yoogeun! Sit straight.' 'Sorry umma.' Minho called the waiter and ordered our food. After 5 minutes of waiting we got our food served. 'Appa can you cut the meat for me?' 'Sure, give it to me.' 'Thank you.' Aw so cute. I thought. After our diner in EatMeat I finished the cake. We sat around the table and I cut the cake. They both took a first bite. I looked at them in anticipation. 'And? How is it?' 'It's delicious.' Minho said. 'I find it yummy.' Yoogeun said. 'That's good to hear.' 'Oh I'll be right back. I need to grab something upstairs.' Minho came back with Yoogeun's present in his hand. 'Here you go Yoogeun. From umma and me.' Yoogeun made an O with his mouth and unpacked the present. 'COOL! A Power Ranger action figure!' 'Don't forget the other one.' Minho said. 'Superman pyjama's. Kamsahamnida Appa and Umma.' Minho and I smiled. 'Happy birthday Yoogeun.'

'Minho will you come in bed already? And turn off the light.' I said annoyed. Minho was reading a book at the desk. 'Wait, I'm almost done with the chapter.' I sighed heavily and put my arms crossed waiting. 'You done?' 'Almost.' I went to lie in bed my back facing Minho. I was already half asleep when some hands wrapped around my waist. 'Minho?' He began to place kisses on my neck. He brought his hand to my member and began to rub it. 'Ah! Minho I'm too tired for .' 'Then I'll turn you on.' Minho whispered in my ear. He turned me to face him and kissed me. I was to weak to resist it. Minho began to caress my body. Soft moans escaped my mouth at his touch. Minho moved so he would sit on top of me. He cupped my cheek and my lips. He brought his hand to my s while he planted kisses on my tummy. Then he moved to my boxer and slowly took it off. Minho stared at my member. 'ert!' I said mocking. He smirked and inserted a finger in my hole. I moaned out loud. Then he inserted another finger. With his other hand he began pumping my member. Oh it feels so good. Then Minho suddenly took one of my balls in his mouth. I gasped in shock. 'Oh... Minho! Ah... I need you inside of me.' ''Not yet.' 'Stop teasing me! I want you now.' He stopped what he was doing. I took off his pants and my lips seeing . Minho grabbed my hair and took me up to his face. Then he kissed me roughly. I broke the kiss gasping for air. Minho pushed me back to the bed and inserted in my hole. I screamed out of pleasure by his touch. Minho began to move fast right away. At first it hurt a bit but I got used to the feeling. I brought my hand to my member and started pumping it. Minho opened my legs further away and began ing faster. 'Oh my... Ahh Ughh.' Minho hit my sweet spot and began hitting it. I let go of my member and put my arms around Minho's waist. Then we started kissing again. Minho bit my underlip. I opened my mouth and let his tongue enter. Minho groaned and broke the kiss. 'Bummie, I'm going to come.' 'Hold it up a little longer, I want to come with you.' Minho nod and kissed my neck. 'Minho, I'm coming.' After a couple of we both came. Minho fell on top of me and we began panting hard. I was all sticky and wet from the sweat. 'Minho... that.... was... amazing.' 'So... it was... inside... of... you.' We began kissing again and rolled over so I was on top. Then I went to lay next him. Hugging we went to sleep.

'Yoogeun hurry up.' 'Yes umma.' We walked to the car heading for his school. 'Yoogeun today umma is going to pick you up, okay. Appa is going to stay longer at work.' 'Okay.' We arrived at his school. 'Yoogeun give umma kiss.' He gave me a kiss on the lips and walked off waiving. I headed to work. I worked as an clothing designer. I figured out that I really liked that. I always draw things and they are good. Not to forget that I love fashion. Arrived at work I went to my boss' office, cause he asked for me. 'Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Gi.' 'Ah Kibum come in, come.' I'm happy that my boss is a kind man. 'This is Lee Donghae. He's new here and I wan you to show him the way a little bit. Donghae this is Kim Kibum.' I looked at Donghae who smiled shy at me. I reached out my hand and he shook it. 'Can I count on you with this?' 'Of course, Mr. Gi' 'Donghae please listen to everything Kibum says okay.' 'I will Mr. Gi, don't worry.' We left his office and headed to mine. I showed him my designs. 'Wow! You're designs are beautiful. There really good.' 'Thanks. I just draw everything that comes popping in my head.' 'That's really amazing.' I felt happy hearing those compliments. 'How old are you actually?' 'I'm 22, what about you?' I said. 'I'm 26.' 'Why did you choose to be a designer.' 'Well I love fashion and all those stuff. I was always good at drawing and it just has been my passion for a very long time.' 'I see  okay. Oh and do you know where you office lies?' 'Yeah Mr. Gi told me.' 'Good then let's head over there and make it yours.' 'Huh?' 'We will furnish your office with your stuff.' Donghae scratched his head out of embarrassment. 'Oh right.'

Finally it was time to have lunch. 'Let's have lunch.' We both took a sat on a table facing each other. 'Oh you didn't bring any lunch?' 'Well I forgot to make it. So yes.' 'Here take some of mine.' ''No I don't want to be a bother.' 'You only will be a bother if you don't take a riceball.' Donghae laughed and grabbed a riceball. 'Omo it's delicious. Who made this.' 'I did.' 'Really? I'm lucky getting the change to taste it.' I blushed at his compliment. 'So how long have you been living here.' 'Only 3 years.' 'You live alone.' I shook my head. 'Well with who do you live with.' 'My fiance and son.' Donghae's eyes got big from surprise. 'Already? Wow and your just so young.' 'Not completely.' 'And how old is your son.' '4 years old. I had him when I was 18.' 'So early? Who's the lucky girl?' 'Actually it's the lucky boy. My fiance is called Minho and my son Yoogeun.' Donghae's mouth was formed like an O and he looked amazed. He closed his mouth and shook his head. 'Oh I'm sorry.' 'No it's okay I get that reaction more often.' I said. 'I'm not thinking your a freak or anything, I just didn't expect it. That's all.' I shook my head. 'How about Donghae.' 'I live with my cousin. Although she lives here she doesn't work here. Her work is 20 minutes driving from here. She has a girlfriend named SooYoung and I'm still single. I call my parents once or twice in a week. I don't have any other siblings. I'm only child.' 'Okay, so? What is your cousin's name?' '' 'Hyoyeon.' I almost choked in my food. 'Hyoyeon? As in Kim Hyoyeon?' 'Yes. wae?' 'Does she work in a coffee shop?' 'Yes. Do you know her or something.' 'Yes, I do. I worked there before with her moving here. We still have contact together.' 'Wauw, I never thought my day would turn out like this. Thank you for the food Kibum.' 'No thanks.'

I arrived at Yoogeun's school earlier cause there seemed to be a problem. I don't know why Yoogeun wanted to go home earlier. I put Yoogeun his seat belt on. I got in the car and started the car. Yoogeun didn't want to talk until we got home. Arrived at home Yoogeun run to his room. I ran after him. ' Yoogeun what is wrong? What happened?' When I saw his face he was crying. I dried his tears. 'Yoogeun tell umma what's wrong.' 'My classmates bully me because they say my family is weird. They bully me because my umma is different then theirs. And they said many hurtful things.' I shocked a little hearing this. 'Don't worry umma will talk to your teacher.' 'Umma is my family really weird? And is it wrong that my umma looks different that theirs.' Omo, my Yoogeunie. I thought 'Yoogeun look at me okay? There is nothing wrong with being a little different from someone else. That way things won't get boring. If we would all look the same, life wouldn't be any  fun anymore. Do you understand? Don't cry now. It's okay.' I brought to Yoogeun in my embrace. He stopped crying and dried his tears. Later Minho called me. 'I'm going to stay longer than I thought.' 'How much more?' '3 or 4 hours.' 'That long? Omo but I need my Minho now.' Minho laughed. 'I need you too now but we'll see each other later. Say hello to Yoogeun for me.' 'I will. Saranghaeyo.' 'Saranghaeyo.' And with that I hang up. 

DONE WITH THIS CHAP. HOPING IT'S NOT BAD. HOPE YOU'LL LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPIE. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON. MINKEY HWAITING!!!