Chapter 03

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Kibum's Pov

What is wrong with him? I hate when people interfere with my life. 'Listen Mir...' He cut me off before I could talk further. 'Do you actually know what you're doing? You don't know what this will do to Yoogeun!' Mir screamed and I shock because of it. 'This is my decision, I don't care if you don't agree with me. This is the best option for him!' I said certain. 'No, this is not the best option for Yoogeun. Cause when he grows up, he will think that he was unwanted by you. It will affect him for his whole life!' 'He wont be happy living with me.' 'Kibum thats ridiculous, If he wouldn't be happy he would clearly show it. He loves u, he knows your his umma. This will only make him more sad.' For a moment I didn't know what to say. 'I'm not even his real umma!' 'That's not the point! Cause for him you are. You we're his first motherly figure. When I was younger I got adopted too. There isn't going a day by when I don't think about my biological parents, and it really hurts.' 'But I can't do this alone!' 'Your not alone! Your not alone Kibum. I'm here for you. I can take care of your problems when you can't. But please don't abandon your child.' I stepped away from Mir. 'I don't need anyone to help me. I was always fine by myself. Just don bother with me!' I got into the car but Mir didn't stop me. surprisingly he got into the car also. 'Fine! Do what you want then but I'm going with.' I only blinked and drove away.

Minho's Pov

I was late but Taemin was constantly on my back. 'Hyung do you hate me?' I looked at Taemin's face and he looked worried. 'You don't like me do you?' I felt regret right away seeing him like that. ' I don't hate you Taemin, not at all. I just have an appointment that I need to go to.' 'Then I'm going with you.' 'You can't.' Taemin's face dropped. He began to walk away. I wonder if I should call him back. 'Taemin!' I run to him. 'I'm sorry, but me suddenly bringing someone with me, wasn't the intention.' 'Where and with who are you going?' 'Kibum. The reason that he hasn't been to school for so long is...' 'Because he's suspended I know.' 'Well actually because he is a umma now, but not for long anymore cause he's going to give his son away.' Taemin's eye began to widen. 'He has a child? So he went to bed with someone?' His question ached me so I quickly changed the subject. 'So you understand it right?' 'Yes, I'm going with you.'  Taemin already began walking to my car. Oh damn it. I hope Kibum wont be angry at me.

Kibum's Pov

I dialed Minho's number and waiting for his phone to go over. 'Hello?' 'Where are you? We we're supposed to me 15 minutes ago.' 'I'm sorry, I'm already on my way.' 'Okay.' And I hang up.

I arrived at the place for the adaption and waited for Minho. Mir was holding Yoogeun in his arms. Yoogeun seemed to like Mir too. 'Hyung you're looking so sad.' Mir touched Yoogeun's cheek smiling at him, but I could see he wasn't happy at all. Minho finally arrived and I stiffened seeing Taemin with him. What the heck was he doing with Minho! No wait I should wonder why he's here and not with Minho. Minho also surprised seeing Mir. 'I'm sorry for being so late.' 'You better be, they will will be here in 10 minutes.' 'I'm really sorry.' Minho looked at Mir and I looked at Taemin. The silence was very awkward and unintentionally. 'Why is everyone so tense? It's unpleasant. I want my umma.' Yoogeun began to groan and reached his hands to me. 'I think he wants to go to you.' Mir said. I took Yoogeun from him and as soon as he saw Minho he began smiling and stretched his hands to him making baby sounds. 'Appa is here. I want to go to appa.' I gave Yoogeun to Minho. 'What are you doing here Taemin.' I tried my best to hide my resentful feeling. 'Minho said it was okay for me to come.' Taemin smirked. My eyes widen and I felt unpleasant. 'Oh really?' I said trough gritted teeth. It was hard to hide my enraged feeling. Taemin was looking at Yoogeun. 'Can hold him.' 'No you can't!' I said fierce and shield Yoogeun with my arm. 'I just want to hold him.' 'Come on Kibum don't be so mean.' Minho said. And why is it that he was defending Taemin. 'If Kibum doesn't someone to hold his child then you should respect that.' Mir said. I looked at Mir, surprised but glad. I saw Taemin shot a glare at Mir. Minho could only shrug his shoulder, and without my permission he still handed Yoogeun to Taemin. How rude! Ugh

Minho's Pov

What was Mir doing here with Kibum? And why did he defend Kibum like that? 'What are you doing here, Mir?' 'I wanted to help Kibum.' Before I could speak further we got disturbed. 'Kim Kibum?' We all turned to the direction of the sound. I saw Kibum began to tense. 'Y...yes?' 'Please follow me.' Kibum nod and took Yoogeun from Taemin. 'I'm coming with you.' Mir said. I glared at Mir. 'No, stay here, both of you.' Kibum said. 'Don't try to do everything alone.' I said. 'Okay, just let Mir go then. I'll stay with Minho.' Taemin said. 'Kim Kibum, I'm waiting.' 'Oh, sorry.' Kibum said and walked away. Mir followed and I stayed. I didn't want to make Taemin feel bad. He would think he's unwanted by me.

Mir's Pov

"If you would just sign here and here.' The man said. Kibum's hands we're trembling. I know he doesn't want to give Yoogeun away and still he does. It makes me sad. Kibum signed the papers and we went to go met with Yoogeun's new parents. They seemed like a nice couple. I could see Kibum was really uncomfortable and forcing his smiles. 'We will take good care of Yoogeun.' Ms. Park, Yoogeun's new umma said. She reached her hands out to hold Yoogeun. Kibum hesitated to give Yoogeun away. Now Yoogeun was in the woman's arms. I knew Kibum was on the verge of crying. 'We will take good care of him.' The woman said to Kibum. And he only nod with a small smile. 'Thank you.' Kibum said. We all walked to the place where Kibum and Yoogeun would separate.

Key's Pov

Why was I so sad. Finally I get what I want and I'm not happy with it. I'd never thought I would feel this way for him. I'm sorry Yoogeun. 'Say bye to your umma.' 'Bye to umma? Who is this strange woman. I want to go to umma, is he going to leave me?' Yoogeun began crying, he struggled to get to me, reaching his hands to me. I couldn't take the sight anymore and walked away as fast as I could. Now I could drop my heavy tears and they wouldn't stop falling. 'Kibum! Wait, don't leave!' Mir said. I kept walking but I knew that if I did, I would see Minho and Taemin. But I also didn't want to talk to Mir so I kept walking. I stopped shocked by what I saw. Taemin kissed Minho on the cheek. I can't believe this. 'Kibum.' Minho said, as soon as he saw me he walked over to me. 'Don't cry, it's going to be okay. You said it yourself right? This is the best option for Yoogeun.' I began crying harder then before and slowly sank to the ground. 'I want him back, I want my child! Mir was right, I shouldn't have give him for adaption! I have.... I have to get him back.' Minho looked at me sad and confused. I stood up and run to Yoogeun. Minho and Mir followed me.

'Wait! I don't want to give him away. Please give me back my son. I want my son back.' I tried to go to Yoogeun but the guards we're stopping me. 'Umma!' I widened my eyes in surprise and it also made me stop my cries. The others we're just as surprised. 'Yoogeun, you called me umma.' I said with a small smile. 'Umma!' Yoogeun said again and began to cry. I could only cry with him.  

1 DAY LATER

I was happy to have Yoogeun back again. 'I'm so sorry Yoogeun. I will never again put him trough such a disaster. I'm a bad umma.' 'I think your a good umma.' I turned around and Minho was standing in the doorway of my room. 'So he's finally sleeping.' Minho said. 'Yes.' Minho stood in front of me now. 'It's a beautiful thing how Yoogeun called you umma.' 'I know.' I started to feel uncomfortable. We we're so close to each other that I could feel Minho breathing. We stared each other in the eyes, Minho came closer and kissed me, and surprisingly I kissed him back. It felt good. Wait a minute? What was I doing. I quickly pushed him away and slapped him on his cheek. Minho reached his cheek. 'Ouch, why did you hit me?' 'Why did you kiss me?' 'You kissed back.' 'That's because you seduced me.' Minho chuckled. 'Your cute when your confused and angry at the same time.' I began to blush. No, don't blush, pleas don't. 'Go now.' 'Uh, can't I stay over.' I widen my eyes in anger. 'No you can't!' I pushed Minho to the front door. Minho pout. Omo how sweet. No Kibum don't think like that. Minho stepped closer to me. 'I saw Taemin kissing you on the cheek.' 'Y...yeah he did. He's really sweet guy.' I felt bad hearing that. 'You like Taemin, like in love?' 'No, I don't.' 'Do you like someone else?' Minho was silent for a short while. 'No, I don't.' My heart just ripped in two. 'Then why did you kiss me? I hate man like that!' I said angry. 'I don't know, I'm sorry I should...' BAM!!! I slammed the door right in his face. He was just freaking playing with me. Kissing someone without having feelings for them. How outrageous! I touched my lips. But still...