Chapter 17

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

3 WEEKS LATER

None's Pov

3 weeks have passed and in those weeks Kibum & Minho have gotten more along with Donghae & Seohyun. They even started hanging out even though sometimes the moments + we're unpleasant or awkward things we're getting better. And now the day has come.  Kibum and Minho's wedding is today!

Kibum's Pov

Ugh I'm so nervous and stressed right now. Today is finally the day. Minho and I will be marrying today. I almost cannot believe it. Minho and I aren't allowed to see each other before we're married. Minho's mom says that it will bring bad luck. Minho would put on a black suit and me a white one with a pink brooch on the front. Hyoyeon and Seohyun we're helping me with the make-up and hair. My mom came in the room. 'Ohmy gosh! Bummie you look so beautiful.' I smiled shyly. Thanks mom.'

Minho's Pov

Today is finally the day. I'm going to marry Kibum. I'm so happy but nervous at the same time. I've never felt this scared but I need to be strong for Kibum and Yoogeun. The door suddenly went and Yoogeun came running in with Donghae behind him. 'I'm sorry, he's a tough one.' Donghae said. I laughed. 'No it's fine. Appa can you help me with this tie.' 'Of course.' 'You’re nervous aren't you  Donghae said. 'I am. Really.' He patted my back. 'It's going to be fine. You'll marry an amazing beautiful guy.' 'Thank you.' 'Well shall we head to the wedding hall.' Kibums dad said. 'Yeah I'm ready now.' I said.

Back to Kibum's Pov

'Well we're all done now it's time to head to the wedding hall.' Hyoyeon said. Oh gosh. 'Are you ready Bummie' Umma said. I nod exaggerated and swallowed. We headed to the door but halfway there my nervosity hit its . 'No, no, no wait. I can't do this. I'm not ready yet.' Seohyun grabbed my hand. 'It's going to be all fine.' 'No I can't... I'm scared. I'm going back.' 'Bummie Kibum listen to me. I know how your feeling and that is completely normal but you have to pull yourself together now. Minho is waiting for you. Brace yourself you can do this okay.' Umma said. 'Kibum look at me and do what I do.' Hyoyeon said. She began to breathe in through her nose and out through . I did the same and it was working. I slowly began to calm down. When I was ready we walked to the door of the wedding hall. They join the other guests while I stayed at the door opening while dad came to me and lead me through the wedding hall. I hooked my arm around his and we start walking as the music began playing. I'm that nervous as before anymore. I couldn't stop smiling seeing Minho. I'm so lucky to marry such a great guy.

Minho's Pov

Wauw! Key was looking so pretty. I couldn't take my eyes of him. I never thought he could become more beautiful. And guess what? I'm not nervous or scared anymore. Kibum finally reached me and went to stand in front of me. We hold each other's hands and looked each other in the eyes. The dominee read from the book an after some waiting he finally came to the good part. 'Choi Minho do take Kibum as your lawful wedded wife' 'Yes.' 'And Kim Kibum do you take Minho as your lawful wedded husband ' 'I do.' 'Then you may kiss the bride.' We began to kiss as the room was filled with applause and cheering. We're finally married now.

Everyone was amused at the wedding party. Kibum and I went to cut the 5 layered cake. It was beautiful decorated and it looks really yummy. We sat back at the table with our friends and enjoyed the rest of the party. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kibum's dad. 'I'm going to bring out a toast okay ' I nod and pinched his hand lightly. 'Hello everyone. Sorry but can I have your attention please.' The whole room went silent and all eyes went to Kibum's dad. 'Yeah I wanted to bring out a toast for my son Kibum and his husband Minho. Well at first congratulations you two.' People began clapping again and there we're short bawls but then things went quite again. 'Kibum his mom and I didn't really had a good bond but that is more our fault and not Kibums. We hadn't seen each other for over 4 years and that's a long time. And I cannot describe how happy I was to see Kibum again. I love you my son. He is strong-willed  and a caring guy but can be stubborn sometimes. And he has chosen a well man to be his husband. Minho from now on call me pa cause I'm your fater-in-law. And Minho... don't you even dare to break Bummie's heart! I'm watching you. Haha. But serious now Minho I do love you to of course, you’re a good and forgiving guy. And not to forget my cute grandson. Yoogeun come up here.' Yoogeun  came running to him and he hold the mic. Pa was whispering something in his ear. 'Appa! Umma! Thank you for having taken good care of me. Saranghaeyo.' Omo that was so adorable.  Kibums and my eyes filled with tears. Yoogeun came running to us and gave us a hug. 'Well that's it thank you for the attention people.' Everyone began clapping again and cheering. The wedding party was a good success and ended good.

 

HEY READERS, FIRST I WANT TO THANK MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS. SO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER ISN'T BAD. I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW I SHOULD HAVE WROTE ABOUT THE WEDDING. WELL ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY :)