Chapter 14

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Donghae's Pov 

This was so wrong, but I can't deny it can I. It's really true. But it will make things weird. It's so strange of me. What will they think off me. It will only make me look bad and I don't want that. He is just perfect for me. Since the day we met. Though things we're awkward for me at first I began to feel at ease with him. Hearing his name makes my day. Seeing his face makes my day. He, who makes my heart go beating faster. My gosh what has he done to me. I can't love him. He's already taken. He has a son and is engaged. If only I would have know him first. 'Donghae? Hello? Stop spacing out. Instead of lunching here let's go to a soup restaurant. I want to eat some kimchi soup.' Hmm why not we have a break off 45 minutes. 'Okay, that sounds good.' I sighed. I grow feelings for a person, I know I shouldn't have.

Kibum's Pov

'How is the kimchi soup?' 'It's good. Really thank you for paying.' 'Don't mention it.' I said. 'Oh before I forget it...' I grabbed the invitation out of my bag and handed it to him. 'A wedding invitation?' 'Yes. Minho and I are going to marry soon. Everything is on it. The date, location, time, phone number. Our family's and friends will be there. And of course there will be good songs' 'You're inviting me? I... I don't know what to say.' 'Just say that you'll come.' 'Hahaha.' 'Oh and another one for Hyoyeon. Please give it to her.' 'Sure.' 'Minho will invite Seohyun.' Donghae looked up at me with big eyes. 'Really she can come?' 'Yeah she apologized for what she did. She even sent us presents. She's... Let's say I know how she feels.' 'I'm glad hearing that. Okay now let's buy some coffee and head back to work. I'll pay.' 'Sure.'

2 WEEKS LATER

Our wedding was close now. Everything was going well so why did I feel so uneasy? Was it Seohyun? Was it that I'm afraid of Minho saying no? I think I was just nervous. I don't want anyone to ruin our wedding. Today I was going to pick up our tuxedo's with Yoogeun. One for Minho, yoogeun and me of course. I put the tuxedo's in the car. 'Yoogeun? At appa and umma's wedding you can carry our rings..' 'Really?!' I nod. 'Cool, I can't wait.' I laughed and kissed his head. 'Umma, that man at the park told me he likes you.' 'Huh? Which man?' 'From at the park, when I ran away. He told me he loves u just like appa does. But I said appa likes you more.' 'Was it Donghae?' 'I don't know his name.' 'How does he look like?' 'Brown hair, and tall and nice.' I swallowed. You've got to be kidding me. But it's not for sure. Yoogeun could be mistaking.

'Minho we're home.' 'Appa!' Yoogeun ran towards Minho who was cooking dinner. 'Hey, Yoogeun,' Ignoring what Yoogeun-ah told me in the car I placed a smile on my face. 'Hey, I picked up our tuxedo's.' I said and kissed his lips. 'Nice.' 'I'll put them upstairs okay?' I walked in our room and hang the smokings in the closet. I sighed heavy running my hand through my hair. I sat on the bed. I hope it's not true. I really hope Donghae doesn't like me. It will be so weird. 'I'll talk to him tomorrow.'

THE NEXT DAY

After Yoogeun telling me about Donghae, I was secretly watching him. Was I just delusional? I mean the way he looked at him, touched me, talked and behaved to me. Was I just forcing the ideas of him being in love with me. I can't take it much longer. Minho and I would marry in 3 weeks and I want things to go well. 'Donghae hyung? Can I talk with you?' 'Sure. What is it?' 'I heard... are you... Yoogeun told me that you like me. Like me as in love.' There was a awkward silence. 'It not true right? It can't be true. You know that if it is I can't give you the love you want.' Donghae laughed, but I could hear nervousity in it. 'Don't worry Kibum, I'm not in love with you. I just really like you.' I sighed in relieve. 'That's good to hear.' I went back to work again and as I was I could feel Donghae's eyes on me. Pff this is going to be a long day.

Donghae's Pov

Not in love with you? Totally the opposite of it. I even talked to Hyoyeon and Seohyun about this, but I didn't changed my feelings for him. I know this is wrong but I can't help it. Damn it! Why does this have to happen. Kibum and I we're on our way to my house. We are chosen for this project as partners and design clothing for men and women. It would be the same clothing for both genders but then in own style. We arrived at my house and entered the living room. 'Wauw, inside is so beautiful.' 'Thank you.' 'When is Hyoyeon coming back?' 'Shes working late today so I won't expect her back in 5 hours.' 'Ah okay, then let's get started.'  

Kibum's Pov

4 HOURS LATER

The design was almost finshed. Only a few alterations. 'Let's finish this tomorrow at work.' Donghae said. 'Okay, that's good.' 'Let the designs stay here. I'll take them with me tomorrow.' 'Okay. Well I'll going home now.'  'A please stay a little longer.' I hesitated. 'Hm I don't know Donghae.' He then gave me a pout that I couldn't absolutely resist. It looked so adorable. 'Fine I'll stay a little longer.' 'You want to eat something or drink?' 'Just drinking.' 'Okay.' Donghae went in to the kitchen and walked back with two glasses of juice. 'Thank you.' I said and to my surprise I drank the glassful in one gulp. 'Omo. we're you that thirsty?' 'Seems like it.' 'You want another drink?' 'No, I'm fine. It's pretty warm in here, you don't mind me taking of my vest do you?' I saw Donghae tensing. He shook his head slowly. 'Go ahead.' 'Okay thanks.' I said and took it off. 'Can I use the toilet?' 'Of course.' While I walked away I felt his eyes staring at my back.

When I came back Donghae was only wearing a jeans, his upper body completely bare. I swallowed. Did he forgot I was still here? 'Donghae, why are you half ?' 'I like being half .' 'I smelled his breath. 'Omo hyung did you drink again? You know you're not allowed to drink alcohol. You're body can't take it.' 'I know, but I like it.' Ugh, He really reeks of alcohol now. 'Wait here. I'll get you some water.' 'I don't need any water. All I need is you.' 'What?' Donghae grabbed my arm and pulled me in a hug. 'Let go of me. Donghae, your holding me too tight.' 'I'm sorry.' Pushing me off a little he looked me in the eyes. 'Kim kIbum. I love you. I lied earlier because I don't want to ruin things, and don't worry I won't. The truth.' 'Your talking nonsense Donghae. That's the alcohol talking. Sit back and I'll give you some water.' 'No, Kibum. These are my true feelings. I... love... you. I really needed you to know that, or else I would regret if for sure.' I wanted to open my mouth but he was faster. 'Don't worry I'm not going to try breaking you two apart. You're happy already. I was too late and need to accept it. But I'll still hold this feeling for you Kibum.' Donghae said while caressing my cheek. I gave him a sad smile. I cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss on his forehead. 'Thank you for understanding Donghae.' He smiled goofy. 'Now get me some water.' I rolled my eyes and narrowed them. 'Babo.' I said and walked into the kitchen. Please let our wedding day go smooth.

YEAH AFWUL. IM SORRY. WELL HOPE YOU''LL STILL GONNA ENJOY IT. THANX FOR READING MY FICS.I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON.