Chapter 09

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

(112= Korean number to call the police)

Kibum's Pov

The ticking off the clock made me nuts. Minho went to a store for something important. Yoogeun was on the ground playing with his toys. I heard the doorbell rang and opened it. My heart stopped beating for a second. My breathing went faster. My sight started to get blur. I shot my eyes closed and shook my head. I reopened it when I feel his hands grabbing my neck. 'Hello Kibum.' I have never been this terrified before. 'Cheol Yong.' I whispered. I hit his hand away and stepped back. 'Stay away from me!' I ran into the kitchen and he ran after me. I searched a knife or something to protect myself. But Mir grabbed my arm tightly and pushed me to the ground. He covered my mouth with his other hand while I struggled to get loose. 'Shhh, don't scream or anything. Your coming with me, if you want it or not.' Mir took his hand away from my mouth. I was so scared that I couldn't even think straight. 'Just leave me alone. I don't love you! Not anymore. I love Minho, and he loves me!' Mir's smirk dropped and he hit me. 'Shut up! I don't want that name coming out of your mouth anymore.' Mir got distracted when Yoogeun began to cry. I pushed him off me and grabbed a knife pointing it at him. Mir scratched his head. 'Ah your such a pain.' He came closer. 'Don't c... come!' Mir began to laughed at me in a mocking tone. 'You don't have the courage to stab me.' And he was right, I didn't. While I pointed the knife at him I took my phone out of my pocket with my other hand. I was so shaky that I almost wasn't able to dial 112, but I managed anyway. Mir kicked away one of the chairs and I dropped my phone out of shock. 'Don't take me lightly!' I was with my back against the wall now, his hands around my neck and he strangled me. 'S... stop, I... c...an't br.... breathe.' It felt like my whole body was getting numb, despair filled my head. It felt like the whole room was spinning. My heartbeat started to slow down. The sounds around me began to fade, Yoogeun's cries got softer, Mir's yelling and screaming got softer too. The lack of oxygen was too much for me and everything went black.

Minho's Pov

I parked the car and walked to the door. I could hear strange noises coming out of the house. I quickly opened the door and ran inside. I could hear Yoogeun cry and noise coming from the kitchen. I walked in and found Kibum unconscious on the floor with Mir on top of him. He looked in my direction, sniffing his nose and smirking. 'Mir!' I run to him and punched him off Kibum. I turned to Kibum and tried to wake him up. Then suddenly I lay on the other side of the room. Then I felt a severe pain in my side. I touched my side and it felt wet. I looked at my hand, it was red covered in blood. I looked at Mir, he was holding a knife. Damn it! He stabbed me. I stood up and leaned against the kitchen dresser. I covered my wound with my left hand. Mir came to me and threw punches on my face. Again I fell on the floor groaning in pain. Mir walked to Kibum. I need to stop him. I thought. I crawled over to him and pulled his leg so he would fall on the ground. I went on sit on top of him and punched him in the face. 'Stay away from Kibum! I'm not going to let you hurt him anymore.' My fist was now covered in Mir's blood. 'Screw you Minho! I'll take Kibum back no matter what!' 'Then I'll stop you from doing so!' Mir grabbed my collar and I his. We rolled on the floor, fighting.

Kibum's Pov

I opened my eyes because of loud noises. I saw Minho and Mir fighting. I stood up with shaky legs. 'Minho!' 'Kibum! Take Yoogeun and run away! Run away from here as fast as you can!' 'But Minho I can't...' 'Damn it! Go now! I can't hold him much longer.' I did not know what to do for a moment. 'Minho your bleeding!' 'Don't worry about me! Just go!' I gave up and did what he asked. But then there was a loud thump on the door and much noise outside. 'Open the door! This is the police!' They kicked the door open and came running inside. 'He's in the kitchen.' I said. There we're 4 who came in. 'Put your hands in the air! Put your hands in the air!' Mir got handcuffs put on and send to the police car. I walked up to Minho. He was looking pale and his skin was cold. 'Someone he needs help. He lost many blood.' Two policeman came to help us and called an ambulance. I walked upstairs to Yoogeun and dressed up to go away. I hope that now Mir will be out of my life for good. I don't want to put Minho and Yoogeun in any danger anymore. 

2 MONTHS LATER

Things have been going well those 2 months. Minho found a good house for us to live in. We're moving away in 3 weeks. I went to search for another work closer to our new house. And Minho would graduate this week. I'm so proud of him, though I am sad that I won't be able to graduate, because I had to take care of Yoogeun. Even so I'm thankful for having Yoogeun. And of course thankful for having Minho. I sighed and looked around the house that is now half empty. I was busy with packing when the door rang. I went to open it. My eyes got big out of surprise. 'Taemin?' He was dressed as if he was going to travel, and he had a big bag around his neck. 'Is Minho home? I want to talk to him, for the last time.' What did he mean with for the last time. 'He's not home now.' 'Oh.' Taemin wanted to walk away when I stopped him. 'You can wait in here if you want?' Taemin turned to me. Suprise written all over his face. 'No, I can't. I could only talk now.' 'Are you going somewhere?' 'I'm moving to Japan. My uncle lives there. You see, I'm still 17 so I'm not old enough to have my own house.' 'Your going now?' 'In 30 minutes I have to be at the airport.' Omo I almost forgot the fact that Taemin was living with Mir. I thought. I didn't want to admit it but I felt guilty towards him. 'I'm sorry.' I said uncomfortable. Taemin widen his eyes. 'Why are you sorry?' 'For taking your brother away from you.' Taemin swept his feet on the floor. 'He's not my brother. He never was and never will be. He lied to me. He made me believe every thing he said. I was so blind not to notice.' 'That goes for everyone who knew him. Anyway sorry eh... for everything I guess.' 'Me too. Oh and can you tell Minho goodbye for me.' 'Sure.' 'Bye.' 'Bye.' I closed the door and went inside. I grabbed my phone and dialed Minho's number. I can't believe that I'm going to do this.

Taemin's Pov

It was 10 minutes until my flight. I stood up ready to leave when someone called my name. 'Taemin!' I turned around and saw Minho. What was he doing here? Minho bend with his hands on his knees panting. 'What are you doing here?' 'Kibum called me. He told me everything.' He really did that? I thought he didn't want me near Minho. 'Your leaving to Japan?' Minho sounded sad. I felt happiness inside. 'Yeah to my uncle.' 'That's so far away.' 'I know, but I have to go either way.' Minho nod understanding. I looked at the clock, 7 minutes to go. 'Look Minho I wanted to say sorry for having bothering you and Kibum. I just am so in love with you and that mad me go to far, I guess.' 'It's fine now. Don't worry about it.' 'And I know that only if a miracle happened we would end up together. But you really love each other. I was selfish. I only looked at my own needs. But you know Minho, I'm really happy that I still got to spend time with you.' 'So have I Taemin.' I chuckled. I started to get a little teary. 'But we can chat? Keeping contact that way.' Minho said. I shook my head. 'No Minho. This is the last time we'll see each other. It's better this way. Really.' 'Taemin?' Minho's voice was a little shaky. 'Your not going to cry are you.' My voice cracked a little. I was on the verge of crying. 3 minutes to go. 'So I guess this is goodbye than?' Minho said. 'I guess so. Take care, Minho of yourself Yoogeun and .... and of Kibum.' Minho broke out in tears and hugged me. I hugged him back and I cried also. 'Don't forget me Taemin.' 'I won't.' Minho let go of me. 'I need to go now.' Minho dried his tears and mine. He cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled. 'Annyeonghikaseyo, hyung.' 'Annyeonghikaseyo, dongsaeng.'

Minho's Pov

After having said goodbye to Taemin I went back home. 'Hey?' Kibum said. 'Hey.' He walked up to me and gave me hug. 'Taemin is gone for good.' Kibum gave me a pitied look and kissed me on the cheek. I made a small smile at his touch. 'So, how are you doing?' I said. 'I'm okay. Sometimes I still have nightmares of Mir. Everyday I still think: What if he comes back?' I sighed. 'Don't worry Kibum. Things will be fine.' 'I hope so.' 'But we could also, dye our hair, change our names and stuff.' I joked. Kibum chuckled and hit me on the chest lightly. 'Yah, that's not funny.' 'Your laughing.' 'Babo. But I need to finish packing now.' He began walking. 'Yah, Bummie, you're not going to give me a kiss?' I pout. Kibum laughed and kissed me. I can't wait to start our new lives.

YAH I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD. SO LIKE I SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION I WOULD GO 4 YEARS FORWARD INTO THE STORY. ANYWAY HOPE YOU'LL KEEP READING THIS STORY. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON ;)