Chapter 08

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Minho's Pov

I had an extra cradle for Yoogeun in my room. It may come in handy and today it did. Kibum lay in bed and I got in too. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I needed to know what happened. 'Kibum. will you tell me what happened?' I said calm. 'Kibum you need to tell me what happened. I want to help you.' 'I'm so scared, Minho.' 'I know that but I'm here now. Tell it calmly okay.' Kibum nod. 'Uhm, well when I was 16 I met a guy, Bang Cheol Yong. He was the first guy I fell in love with. In the beginning of our relationship he was really nice and caring but as months passed by he started to get more aggressive. When he was in a bad mood or didn't like the way I talked to me he would hit me. Or when I was talking or even looking at other guys he would hit me also. Sometimes he would also me. And later on he would apologize to me and be the nice and caring Cheol Yong I fell in love with. I don't understand why he did that. He loved me and I him. This went on for 2 years. When I turned 18, Cheol Yong and I made love and that was also the last time we had . I got pregnant and when I was 8 months, the abuse and rapping got worse so I wanted to run away, but he caught me and he hurt me so bad tha I got hospitalized. I could remember how I was being abused and , however the face, I didn't knew how he looked like anymore. And the baby? I forgot about his existence. Yes the baby is Yoogeun. Cheol Yong told me that after I couldn't recognize them he left with Yoogeun. So months after my recovery he decided to start his game all over again. To begin with letting me know Yoogeun. But he found me and worst is he was there all the time. I'm sorry for telling you this only now.' It was shocking to hear all of that. I never knew Kibum had such a hard past. 'No Kibum, I should apologize. I was so blind that I didn't see your pain. And here I thought I knew you. Guess I was wrong. Mianhe Kibum. We'll go to the police tomorrow.' I felt Kibum tightening his grip on my arms. 'There is one thing I haven't told yet.' 'What is it.' 'Bang Cheol Yong is... Mir.' My heart stopped beating for a second. I swallowed. I loosened myself from Kibum and looked at his face. 'What did you just say?' 'Mir is Yoogeun's appa. Mir pretended to be someone he wasn't. He had everything prepared for this. He told me everything. And if I go back to him again I won't be able to take it and kill myself.' For a moment I didn't know how to react and make Kibum feel save. All of this is really frightening. 'We'll go to the police tomorrow. I'll stay by your side the whole time.' I gave Kibum a long kiss and caressed his cheek. 'Minho loves you. Remember that.' 

Kibum's Pov

The next day we went to the police station but they we're of no help because there was no record of him, as in he didn't exist but if we would come across him we should call them right away and they would arrest him. So we went back home, it's not smart to stay outside for long. Maybe he was watching me now. The thought of it send chills down my spine. I sighed. This is so tiresome and not to forget the fact that Yoogeun was crying almost the whole day. But we finally could put him to sleep. I was really restless. I needed to distract my mind from him, but with what? My eyes went to Minho, he was going trough papers searching for a house. He started searching a long time ago but now it's also for me and Yoogeun. I tip-toed to Minho's room and changed clothes. I bet that he won't be able to resist my look.

Minho's Pov

I sighed heavy. I needed to take a break. 'Minho?' I heard Kibum's voice behind me and it sounded kinda seductive. I turned around and let the papers in my hand fall on the ground. 'Oh my gosh!' Kibum was wearing a loose oversized white blouse half open so one of his shoulders and chest we're visible and underneath he wore a boxer. He was looking so hot. But we can't make love now. I swallowed. 'Kibum not know. Another time okay?' Kibum pout but it soon changed in something seductive. Kibum but his underlip and looked at me with innocent eyes. 'Oppa, don't you want me?' I widen my eyes. My goodness! Kibum what are you doing to me. He his lips and came a little closer. Those looks he was giving me, they we're killing me. Ah what the heck. I pulled Kibum to me and we began kissing, eating each other's mouth. Battling with our tongues in our mouths. I took my hand to Kibum's and pinched it. He made a soft moan. I went to kiss and bite his neck. I picked Kibum up and went to another room then we're Yoogeun was sleeping. There I was on top and began and biting his s. Kibum's moan even more. I already have an and so has he. I ripped the blouse he was wearing and his upper body while kissing him. Then my kisses went downwards and the last kiss I planted on his . Kibum moaned. I took of his boxer and planted kisses on . To I only the head of 'Ah... Uh! Min... Minho s... stop teasing me! Ah... Oh my gosh! Minho take it all in.' Kibum lifted his thighs so his whole member would come in my mouth. I pushed his thighs back with both hands. 'Beg me.' Kibum groaned. 'Minho please take it in. I need it so badly. Uh!' I smirked. I wrapped my hands around and took it in my mouth. At the same time I put two fingers in his and began him. 'Uh... Minho it's so good. Please go faster. Ahh.... aaahh! Min...ho ugh! Minho I'm going.... Uuuh ahhh.' Kibum came in my mouth and I swallowed his . Kibum ran his hands trough my hair. I his lips and we kissed again. I went to stand on my knees and Kibum changed in a sitting position. He grabbed my  member and took it all in his mouth. First he began slow and sped up fast. I grabbed Kibum's hair with one of my hands. Kibum must have sensed that I was coming cause he stopped my member and began rubbing it until I came. Kibum's face was under my and I it away. Kibum cupped my face and kissed me. I broke the kiss. He went to change his position so he was supporting his body on both his hands and knees. I was still in the same position. I lay one hand on his back and the other on his tight. I pointed my member to his hole and began entering. Kibum was groaning in pain but told me to continue. When my full length was in his hole I started pumping. Our moans filled the room and the sweat was dripping from our body. 'Minho, go faster, go harder. Aahh uh. It's so good. I want more.' I placed my other hand on and began speeding up. 'Oh My Gosh! Aahhh. Min... Minho.' Kibum placed his hands on the bad railing. He screamed and moaned my name out of pleaser and so did I. 'Kibum I'm going to come.' 'Me too.' After more couple of s I came in Key's and his was all over my hand. We collapsed on the bed next to each other. While we we're catching our breath, we went under the covers and hugged each other. 'Í love you, Minho.' I smiled. 'I love you Kibum.'

Kibum's Pov

A couple hours later I woke up. I turned to the clock, 7 o'clock. Ugh I don't want to stand up. I need to call work to say I'm sick. Going outside is not a good Idea. I looked a side and noticed Minho was gone. I  stood up and saw I was still . I went to the bathroom to fresh myself up. And put some clothes on. Then I went downstairs still drying my hair with a towel. Minho was feeding Yoogeun. I looked a at the bottles on the table. My goodness Yoogeun 5 bottles! This child is not normal, I thought. Minho must have heard something cause he looked behind. 'Hey.' I gave him a peck on the cheek. 'Hey.' I went to sit with them. 'I'm sorry he really loves formula.' Minho smiled. 'I don't mind it at all. He's my son too.' I gave him a warm smile. Yoogeun was done with his last milk. Minho handed him over to me. Yoogeun smiled and clapped in his hands being in my arms. 'Umma have you slept well?' I gave him a kiss. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. 16 messages from Mir. My face dropped. I began to feel sick. Minho noticed and grabbed my phone out of my hands. He deleted all Mir's messages and placed his hand on mine. 'I won't let you get hurt.' I nod lightly and hugged Yoogeun tighter. Yoogeun looked from me to Minho. 'Umma? Appa?' 'Why are they so tense, I don't like it.' Yoogeun's face began to change. Oh, oh he was on the verge of crying. 'Omo Goonie, don't cry. It's okay.' I gave him lots of kisses. Minho chuckled.

Taemin's Pov

'Mir where have you been all this time? I was really worried.' Mir didn't even bother to look at me. And for some weird reason his face expression looked different. I've never seen him that way. 'Taemin this is the last time that we'll see each other.' I stood up. 'What? Why?' 'I need Kibum. He's everything to me. There's not a day that I don't think about him. From the first day I saw him. I'm leaving with Kibum.' 'You're leaving me alone? Mir I need you. Don't go away. This is not fair! Kibum always takes everything away from me!' 'Look at it from the brighter side, you'll have Minho to yourself.' 'But he doesn't love me. And he never will. Hyung please stay. I'll do everything you ask, but your my big brother. I can't live without you.' 'Yes you can. Oh and I'm not you're brother. My name is Bang Cheol Yong. Goodbye.' I tried to stop him but it didn't help. I let my knees drop on the floor. 'I hate you Kim Kibum.' I whispered but full with hate. Tears rolled out of my eyes.

Kibum's Pov

The ticking off the clock made me nuts. Minho went to a store for something important. Yoogeun was on the ground playing with his toys. I heard the doorbell rang and opened it. My heart stopped beating for a second. My breathing went faster. My sight started to get blur. I shot my eyes closed and shook my head. I re-opend it when I feel his hands grabbing my neck. 'Hello Kibum.' I have never been this terrified before. 'Cheol Yong.' I whispered.  

PFF IM SO BAD AT WRITING S, WELL I HOPE THIS CHAPIE IS BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE. THANK U FOR READING AND KEEP COMMENTING PLEASE!!! :)