Chapter 16

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Kibum's Pov

I was really nervous, going to my parents house to invite them. We haven't seen and talked to each other for over 4 years. Yoogeun came running towards me with a weird expression on his face. 'Umma, where are we going to?' 'We're going visit grand-ma and grand-pa, to invite them for the wedding.' 'Okay.' I his hair. 'Come on, let's put you in your coat and shoes.' 'Arasso umma.' Oh, before I forget. I whispered something in Yoogeun's ear. He looked at me and nod. 'APPA! Umma says that if you don't get up, you won't get any breakfast!!' I chuckled when I heard the room door went open and footsteps going to the bathroom. 'Kamsahamnida Goonie.'

We all got in the car ready to leave. My heart was pounding in my throat. I am afraid of what they will say about us. Maybe the don't even want to come. Should we even go? Minho put one of his hands on my shaking one's. He already knows about the bond between me and my parents. He gave me a comforting smile and I gave him a smile back. I breathed out heavily. They don't even know that I have a child. My eyes went to Yoogeun, who is busy eating his sandwich. After 30 minutes of riding, we arrived at my parents house. I rang the doorbell. My gosh Kibum, stay calm. You can do this. I breathed in and out one time to calm myself. Then the door went open. My mother was standing in the doorway and she still looked pretty, but I can see she's gotten older. She looked from me to Minho and Yoogeun. Then her eyes went back to me. 'K...Kibum?' I slowly nod my head. 'Annyeonghaseyo umma.' Suddenly she began to cry, she reached out her hand and I thought she was going to him me but instead she caressed my cheek. Probably to make sure I was really standing in front of her. Before I could react her arms we're already around my waist. I hugged her back and even though she was holding me too tight I didn't mind it at all, it was good to be in my mothers touch again. 'Umma don't cry.' She loosened her grip on me. 'We've missed you so much. And look at you, you've changed so much. You look so beautiful.' 'Really?' She nod and looked behind me. 'Who are those two?' 'Actually umma, I want to tell you something.' 'Oh how rude of me, please come inside.' Umma led us to the room and gave us something to drink. She sat down in front of us. 'So? What is it that you want to ask?' How should I start? Ugh Kibum pull yourself together please! But then Minho began to talk. 'Ms. Kim, Kibum and I want to invite you and your husband for our wedding.' Minho rummaged in his bag, revealing an invitation. He handed it over to her. My mom looked at it with big eyes. Then she looked at me. 'Kibum... you're going to marry? With him?' I nod slowly. 'You've chosen such a handsome man.' Minho blushed. 'Kamsahamnida Ms. Kim.' Umma shook her head. 'Please call me ma, now you're going to marry Kibum. I'm so happy for the both of you.' 'Thank you umma.' I'm so relieved that she's not angry or find me disgusting. Then she looked at Yoogeun who was eating a cookie, looking at paintings. 'And who is this beauty?' I picked him up and put him on my lap. 'Your grandson.' I said. Mom's eyes widen. 'You mean... he is... yours?' I nod. Then she looked at Minho, giving him a small smile. But it looked a little forced and pained.  'Is it... with Mir?' My heart skipped a beat at his name. I know I'll never forget the things he did to me. 'Ne.' 'Even though Minho, your not his real appa, he sure looks like you.' Minho patted Yoogeun's head. 'Bummie... I'm so sorry. Your father and I should have tried more our best to be part of your life, but we weren't really there and I regret that so much. And now it too late.' Mom broke down in tears. 'It's not to late ma, by going at our wedding you can still be part of Kibum's life.' Minho put his hands on moms. She looked up at us. 'Don't cry, grandma.' Mom chuckled a little. 'Thank you.' 'It's okay mom.' Strange. I could hear someone sobbing, but I couldn't be mom, the sound was coming from somewhere else. Then it sounded like something heavy fell on the ground. We all looked at the door opening. I could hear mom gasp. I blinked a couple times. Is that... 'Dad?' I said soft. His face was wet from the tears and he apparently dropped those things he was holding. He looked at me as if he couldn't believe I was really here. I gave Yoogeun to Minho and stood up, walking closer to dad. Before I could speak his arms we're already wrapped around me. Then relieve hit me. Thank goodness. He's not angry either. He let go of me. 'You babo! Where have you been all this time? I've missed you so much.' I didn't knew what to say so I just smiled. 'Yeobo? Kibum has to tell you something.' 'What.' 'I came here to invite you and mom for my wedding.' 'Wedding? You're going to marry! Really?' 'Ne, Will you come.' 'How can I not. So who is... the guy?' I turned to Minho. He stood up with Yoogeun and walked towards us. 'I'm Choi Minho, Kibum's fiance. It's a pleasure to meet you sir.' They shook each others hands. 'Don't be so formal towards me. Call me dad or something.' Minho nod. 'Appa?' 'Ne.' I looked at Yoogeun. 'He's our son.' Dad gasped. 'So he's... he's my grandson. wauw.' Dad eyes we're filling with tears again. 'Can I hold him?' Minho handed Yoogeun to dad. 'What is your name?' 'Yoogeun.' 'How old are you?' Yoogeun showed four fingers. ''Four years already. That's a big age.' 'Dad, mom we have to go now.' Their faces turned into sad ones. 'Don't look so sad, we'll see each other at the wedding, and other days, ne?' 'Of course.' Mom said. Minho grabbed our stuff and mom and dad walked us to the door. Minho and I said goodbye in choir. 'Say bye bye Yoogeun.' 'Bye bye.' He waved goodbye. We got in the car and drove off. 'Minho, thank you.' I earned a kiss from him on the lips.  

Minho's Pov 

I was helping Kibum with his designs, while Yoogeun was making to much noise and being wild. 'Minho, can you put Yoogeun to sleep.' I nod. 'Goonie! It's time to go to sleep.' I said. 'But I'm not tired.' 'It's 8 o'clock, you can't be up longer. You need to save your energy.' 'Okay.' Yoogeun said in disagree. We went upstairs to his room. I tuck Yoogeun in. 'Appa?' 'Ne?' 'Why did grandma say I have another appa? You're not my real appa?' I lifted up my eyebrows. Omo, what should I say? I swallowed, searching for the right words. 'Minho is your appa, Yoogeun.' I turned around seeing Kibum standing in the doorway. 'And Minho is your only appa, remember that okay?' Yoogeun nod. 'Okay.' I sighed out of relieve. 'Go to sleep now.' I said. Kibum and I then walked back downstairs.

'Thank you, for what you just said.' 'Babo! Don't thank me. For me your his only appa.' Kibum gave me a kiss, well it was more like peck. I stared at his face. 'What are you looking at?' 'You look beautiful today. You always do but now it's only more.' Kibum hit me lightly on th chest. Kibum turned around, making me face his back. I quickly put my arms around him pressing his back against me. Then I bit him in his neck, a gasp escaping from his mouth. 'M...Minho! Why do you always suddenly attack me?' 'Your doing it yourself. You should just stop making yourself so hot.' 'Ómo that's... ah!' While he was busy talking I his earlobe. 'Yah! Minho, babo!' I picked him up in bridal style and put him on the couch. 'Aniyo, we can't make love now. I have to finish this design for tomorrow.' 'The design can wait.' I  my lips, and my eyes we're filling with lust. I placed myself on top of him. Kibum caressed my cheek while I ed his vest. My eyes went to his s and began to on it. Kibum moaned softly, then he suddenly grabbed y collar pulling me into a kiss. He bit my lip asking for entrance. While we we're kissing I loosened his belt, opening his pants. I broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air. I pointed three fingers to his mouth and he began to on them, making it good wet. When I thought it was good enough I pulled my fingers out of his mouth. 'You ready?' 'Yes.' I pushed all three fingers in his hole at the same time, but slowly. Kibum groaned in pain. I stopped pushing. 'Do you want me to insert it one by one?' 'N... no, just continue.' I nod and pushed them all the way in. I began to move inside of him and his groans turned in to moans. 'Ugh... M... Min... ah... Faster, it... it's so g... good!' I gave him a kiss on the lips and fastened my speed. Kibum grabbed my collar with one hand and the other hand on my waist. He began to moan harder, screaming my name. Kibum is about to come, so I wrapped my hand around , holding it tight. I kissed him again before he would. 'Min... Minho, d... don't stop, just continue.' Kibum whined. I grinned and continued to move. After a couple more s, he came out loud. I all his and swallowed it. Kibum was panting hard, under me. I got off him and we changed positions. I sat myself at the couch while Kibum was kneeling in front of me, ing my pants. My member was already fully erected. He took my full length in his mouth and began to move up and down. I placed my hand on his hair, making soft moans. He touched my balls with his other hand. Kibum began to sped up and my moans got only louder. 'A... ah Kibum...' I am so close to my . My grip on Kibums hair got tighter and my breathing got faster. 'Uh... hm... ahhhhh.' I came in Kibums mouth and he swallowed my . Kibum went to sit next to me and hit me on the chest. 'Because of you... my design is still unfinished.' Still panting I managed to talk back. 'Yea...yeah but you... got s...some good... in exchange.' Kibum chuckled and gave me a long kiss. 'Saranghaeyo Kibum.' 'Saranghaeyo... Minho.' 

HEY READERS! SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. I WAS REALLY BUSY. SO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER FINE. XXX