Chapter 15

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Kibum's Pov 

It was Saturday afternoon, I was home busy with my sketches for a solo project. Yoogeun was running but I didn't bother to look back. I couldn't concentrate because of the noises behind me. Ugh he's being too loud and I already warned him 3 times. I turned to look at him. 'YOOGEUN!! It's enough now! I told you 3 times already! Give me your toys, now!' Yoogeun flinched back and fell on the ground from shock. He's eyes got bigger and he was on the verge of crying. 'Don't you dare to cry young man.' I walked to him and took all his toys. 'Um...mm...a.' Yoogeun said tearful. I sighed and picked him up. 'Umma will not be angry anymore when you say that you're sorry.' 'Umma, I'm sorry. Next time I will listen. I promise.' I dried his tears and gave him a kiss. 'You want to help umma with cooking dinner?' Yoogeun nod slowly.  

Minho's Pov 

'I'm home!' 'Appa! Welcome back.' 'Hey, come here.' I picked up Yoogeun. 'Have you been good today?' 'I think yes?' I laughed and Yoogeun's hair. 'Where is umma?' 'In the kitchen.' I walked, still holding Yoogeun, to the kitchen. 'Ah, there is my beautiful fiance.' Kibum turned around and smiled. 'Annyeonghaseyo.' Kibum said and kissed me. 'How was your day?' I said. 'Normal and boring without you.' I chuckled. 'I missed you too.' 'And me?' Yoogeun said pointing his finger in the air. 'Of course I did.' I said. 'Go sit at the table you two we're going to eat now.' 'Arasso.' Yoogeun and I said at the same time. 

After having eating dinner, I took Yoogeun to go outside. 'Appa can I go on that seesaw?' 'But there are two people required therefore.' 'I'm going with my friend over there.' Yoogeun pointed to one of the other kids in the distance. 'Okay then. Go have fun, I'm on this bench if you need me.' 'Arasso.' Yoogeun run to the get his friend, to the seesaw. I sat on the bench and looked around me. There blew a sultry breeze. I closed my eyes, but just for a second when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. 'Minho?'

Seohyun's Pov

Is that Minho? Maybe I should check. I came closer to the guy sitting on the bench. He was looking around and then closed his eyes. I tapped his shoulder. 'Minho?' The guy turned around. Oh it is Minho. 'Annyeong Min.' I said with a wide smile. 'Oh, hello Seohyun noona.' 'Omo, don't be so formal towards me. Are you alone?' 'Only with my son.' 'Can I sit next to you?' 'Sure go ahead.' He made some room for me, shoving aside. 'Thank you for the invitation. I'm really happy you want me at your wedding.' 'It's nothing. You don't need to thank us.' There was a brief silence. 'Are you nervous?... I mean for the wedding.' 'Now? No I'm not. My nerves will probably come on the big day.' I nod my head understanding. 'Is there any chance you can give me a goodbye kiss? Before you marry Kibum?' I saw Minho becoming uncomfortable at the corner of my eyes. He moved strangely and then looked at me. I still avoided eye-contact, smiling widely. 'On the lips?' Minho finally reacted. 'What do you think?' 'You tell me.' I stood up, standing in front of him, bending over and kissing his lips. Fast but still tender and softly. They felt warm and soft. I like it. I smiled at Minho, he looked confused and numb. 'Tell Kibum I said hi and love him.' I began walking and turned around one more time. 'I also love you Minho.'

Kibum's Pov 

I was freshening myself up before going in to bed. I wonder what happened? Minho was so absentmindedly after coming back from the park with Yoogeun. I was thinking about all sorts of things. Omo maybe it's something with Seohyun. I shook my head. No, Kibum! It's not about your feelings anymore, only Minho's and Yoogeun. Maybe he's just nervous for the wedding or something. That must be it. I dressed up in some y clothing, maybe I could distract his mind from whatever he was thinking of. I walked in the room and saw Minho reading a book. Or so I think he was. I went to sit next to him on the bed. I kept looking at Minho confused. He is realizing what he's doing right? 'Minho-yah... what are you doing?' Without looking up to me he replied me back. 'I'm reading a book.' 'Upside down?' Minho chuckled nervously. I grabbed his book and closed it, putting it on the drawer. I touched Minho's chin with my index finger. We looked each other in the eyes. I saw that his eyes we're showing guilt and sadness. I shot my eyes closed and opened them again. 'Minho? Is there something wrong? Are you okay?' Minho nod. 'I'm fine.' I raised my eyebrows. 'I'm okay... really.' I smiled and began to kiss him. Minho put his arms around me, now laying on bed, he on top. Minho suddenly broke the kiss. 'I... I can't do this.' 'What do you mean?' Minho got off me. 'Minho?' I pulled his arm. 'Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?' 'No, that's not it. Kibum, I'm sorry.' 'For what.' 'Seohyun...' My heart began aching hearing her name. 'Seohyun... she kis...kissed me.' I shot my eyes closed for a second. My brain was still trying to understand what he just said. I'm a little confused. 'Kibum? Kibum please say something.' 'Did you kiss her back?' 'No, not at all. I went numb and shocked. That's why I didn't moved away when she kissed me.' I felt tears welling up behind my eyes. I need to be strong. It's not about me anymore. I don't matter. I sighed heavily. 'I understand. I'm not angry Minho. I'm satisfied enough that you told me about it.' 'But Kibum...' 'Aniyo!... Let's not continue about it Minho. I just want this moment for you and me. I even put something y on just for you.' Minho swallowed seeing my clothes. I put my hands on his neck and looked in his eyes. 'I'm so...' I kissed Minho before he could continue. Then I broke the kiss again. 'I love you Minho. I just want us to be happy. Let's not make someone break us apart.' I his cheek. Then Minho suddenly hugged me. He hugged me really tight. But it was nice.

Minho's Pov

'I'm so...' Kibum kissed me before I could continue. Then he broke the kiss again. 'I love you Minho. I just want us to be happy. Let's not make someone break us apart.' Kibum my cheek. I'm so blessed to have such a good fiance. I'm so glad that he stayed understanding towards me. I really thought he would flip but instead, he keeps reckon with my feelings. Then I hugged him, very tight but I feel he founds it nice. I began to kiss his neck on both sides. I helped Kibum taking of his upper clothes. I lightly pushed Kibum and the bed and began to his s. Kibum made soft moans. I slowly moved downwards till I reached his pants. I pulled it off with the boxer. Then I took off my clothes while Kibum went in a kneeling position. When I was completely Kibum placed his hand around my member and took my full length in his mouth. He began slowly but then started to sped up. My gosh it felt so amazing. I grabbed him by his hair. I felt that I was going to come. 'Bum...mie I'm... Ahhh Ugh.' Before I could release my Kibum let go of my member. My was all over his face. I everything away, then we began kissing. Kibum laid back on his back again, I widened his legs and in to him. Kibum moaned out loud. He put his arms around my neck. Our room was filled with our moans. Kibum begged me to harder and faster. I did what he asked me. I ran my hand through his hair and kissed him. Kibum broke the kiss. 'Minho... I... Uh... ahhh.' Kibum was panting so hard that he could barley manage to finish his sentence. But I knew what he wanted to say. 'Me... t... too.' Kibum came first and then after a couple more s I came too. Instead of dropping next to Kibum I pushed two fingers in his hole. Kibum almost screamed out of shock. But it didn't take long before he came. He released his on my face. I went over to his face and he it all off. We laid back to bed, pulling the covers over our bodies, in each others embrace. 'Minho-yah?' 'Ne?' 'Will you go with me to my parents, to invite them for our wedding?' 'Sure, no problem.' Kibum pecked my lips. 'I love you.' 'I love you more.' I said. He chuckled hitting me lightly on the chest. I want the wedding day to come fast. 'Oh and before I forget, Seohyun told me to say hi and tell you she loves you.' Kibum laughed out loud, then I joined with him.  

 

KEKEKE IM STILL BAD AT ! ;P SORRY. HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. I'LL UPDATE FAST AGAIN.