Chapter 12

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Minho's Pov

'Oh Kibum your so pretty.' I sang while I put my arms around his waist. It was a warm sunny day, while Kibum and I sat against the tree. 'Minho, I didn't knew you could sing?' 'I'm not that big of a deal. There are people who sing better than me.' 'Still... you sing nice. I love your voice.' I chuckled. 'Umma, Appa I want ice cream. Their selling ice cream.' 'Okay sure, why not.' I said. 'Which flavor do you want Yoogeun?' 'I want vanilla.' Kibum chose strawberry and I chocolate. We paid the ice creams and went to sat back at the tree. We shared our ice cream. 'Minho-yah? How is it at work, you know... with Seohyun?' Hearing her name was still a little weird. 'It's... normal I guess. She hasn't tried anything. Don't worry about it Kibum. Seohyun is really sorry.' Kibum sighed and touched my hair. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 'Oh Minho before I forget it, Tuesday I'm picking Yoogeun up.' 'Okay that's good, than I can hang out with my colleagues.' 'Yeah well don't hang out to long.' 'Don't count on it.' We began laughing. A man came to us. 'Excuse me, but can I ask you something.' 'Yeah sure.' 'Where is Seoul street 55?' I stood up. 'I'll point you the direction but we have to walk a little closer there so I can point it out.' The man nod happily. 'Kamsahamnida.' 'Ah don't mention it.' 

Kibum's Pov

While Minho and that man walked away I lay my eyes on the playground, but Yoogeun was nowhere to be found. That's weird. I thought. I stood up and walked up closer. Where is Yoogeun? I was starting to get worried. I asked some parents and kids if they have seen him. 'You're looking for your 4 year old son?' 'Yes, he has black mushroom kind off hair and big eyes. He is wearing a yellow grey striped vest with blue jeans.' 'Oh yeah I saw him running towards that place with two other kids.' I thanked her and quickly grabbed my bag. Minho came back. 'Hey, what's with the pale face?' 'Yoogeun is gone.' 'What?!' 'A woman said she saw him running towards that place with two other kids. What is he thinking! He knows he's not allowed to run away like that.' 'I know, I know we'll scold him later.' I nod my hand and went to the direction the woman pointed me out.

I looked around but couldn't see him. 'You found him?' 'No nothing.' I sighed heavy grabbing my hair. Then I saw Yoogeun, far in front of us with two other kids and man giving them something. 'Minho! Minho! He's there.' He turned around. 'Oh thank goodness.' We run up to Yoogeun and I hugged him like crazy. Minho picked him up. 'Yoogeun you can never run away from us like that again. Umma and I we're really worried.' 'I'm sorry I won't do it again.' I smiled at the sight, relieved. ' I turned to the other two kids. 'You should go to your parents they must be worried.' They both nod and headed to the playground screaming goodbye to Yoogeun. Then my gaze went to the man. 'Donghae?' 'Kibum, I'm surprised to see you here.' 'Same goes for me.' Donghae looked at Minho and Yoogeun. 'Oh, this is Minho my fiance and Yoogeun my son.' 'Really? So this is your family.' I nod happy. Minho and Donghae shook hands and greeted each other. Hmm? Weird. I thought. They seemed so tense. I shot them back to reality. 'Guys you can let go of each others hands now.' They bot let go... embarrassed.' 'I want to play in the park longer.' I looked at Yoogeun. 'No running away again mister.' Yoogeun nod understanding. Minho and Yoogeun headed to the park. I looked at Donghae. 'You want come with us?' He shook his head. 'Oh no, no. I don't want to spoil your family time.' 'No it's okay.' I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me.

Donghae's Pov

Kibum pulled me with him and at the park, Minho didn't look very happy to see me. At least that's what I think, I could be wrong. 'Minho, you don't mind him being here right?' Minho shook his head, but it looked forced. 'I really don't want to spoil...' 'No it's fine with me.' Minho said. I nod half and Kibum made me sit at the tree. Kibum was sitting between Minho and me, but I felt like a third wheel. Kibum stood up. 'I'll buy us some drinks.' Across the street stood a drink stall. 'I'll be right back.' Kibum gave us a smile and walked away. I felt uncomfortable being just with Minho. I broke the awkward silence. 'How are things going between you and Kibum? I hope it's fine.' Minho gave me a shocked look. 'How do you know about us? Did Kibum told you.' 'No, Seohyun did. She's my cousin. I see Kibum doesn't tell you everything.' 'As you can see it's good between us. But wait a second, does Kibum tell you about our private life?' 'Just the common stuff. He doesn't tell me things I shouldn't know. Only... be good to Kibum,' 'Why do you say that?' 'He told me about Mir and Taemin.' Minho's eyes got big. He looked at me as if he was offended. 'Mind your own business. I would never hurt Kibum.' Minho stood up and sat at a wooden bench looking at Yoogeun. Ooops, maybe I said to much.