Chapter 13

I Do Not Want A Weak Man

Kibum's Pov

I don't know what it was but on our way home Minho has been acting so reluctant. Did I do something wrong? Maybe he was tired? Hmm, no I don't think so. Maybe I could cheer him up with some . Since Yoogeun isn't home... cause he practically begged me and Minho if he could play at his friends house. We walked upstairs to our room. I took off my coat as Minho plopped on the bed. I went to sit next to him and looked at his face. It didn't matter how long I stared he wouldn't look at me. 'Are you hungry? I can make you some food?' 'I'm not hungry.' 'Then what is it?' 'I'm fine.' I went to sit on my knees and gave him a massage. Then I planted some kisses on his neck, but he shook me off. I am confused and shocked by his action and gave him a pout. This time he did look at me. I went to sit back. 'Minho?' 'I want to be left alone, for a while.' 'Wae?' 'I'm tired.' 'You look rather angry.' I pulled on his shirt. 'Miiiin... hooooo.' I said while trying to sound cute. I bit his neck and he gasped in shock. He then pushed me away. I almost fell out of bed to the ground. I looked at his face and he didn't even show at least a bit shock or worry. I got out of bed. 'I...I... I'm downstairs if u need me.' I opened the door. 'Wait!' I turned around seeing Minho beckons me. I sat back next to him. 'I am indeed angry. Why do you tell other people about our private life?' 'It's not private.' 'Yes it is. You don't have to tell other people about how bad Mir hurt you? How Taemin tried to break us apart?' 'I don't see a reason not to tell anyone.' 'Pff, come on Kibum, that's not something you tell others. That's none of their business. Do you think I can't protect you?' 'No, but let's not make a fuss about this, please.' I placed my hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss. 'Yeah well be careful around Donghae. I don't trust nor like him.' 'Minho? He's friendly.' 'Still.' 'Ah babo.' Minho suddenly grabbed my arm and placed me under him. He kissed my lips harshly cupping my cheeks. But my oxygen was running out and Minho was still kissing me. How could he put out that long. Then he let go of my lips. I gasped for breath. I began coughing. 'MInho... ahhh!' He suddenly pinched my member and balls. He took off my jeans in a second. He looked up at me and I shock from his eyes. Those aren't Minho's eyes. 'Wa...wait, I don't want to have .' He took of his pants, was already fully erected. I got a little anxious and swallowed. He grabbed my hair and pushed in my mouth. I almost choked. Tears fell out my eyes because of the lack of air. After a couple times more he came in my mouth. Instead of swallowing it I let it flew out of my mouth, as if I was vomiting. It felt disgusting. I felt disgusting. Then I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my face. Looking at Minho I realized he hit me. He has never hit me. 'Your we're supposed to swallow that.' 'Minho, what is wrong with you? Why are you doing this?' Minho didn't answer me and pushed me back on the bed. He pinned my hands above my hand and without any warning he in me hard. I screamed out in pain. He began to move. Why did it hurt so much, I was already used to his seize. Hmm... Oh my gosh! 'Stop... ahhh Min...ho you're hurting me. It... hurts. P...please stop it!' Minho let go of my hands and began to strangle me.

'Kibum? Kibum?' I shot my eyes open. My heart was beating like crazy. Minho was sitting on a chair looking worried at me. I flinched back seeing him. 'It's okay. You had a bad dream.' I looked around to see where I was. 'You passed out halfway, while going home. It must have been because of the heat.' There was silence for a couple minutes. 'How do you feel?' I grabbed Minho's arm pulling him to a hug. I'm so relieved that it was all a bad dream. Minho wouldn't hurt me. Never, he's not weak like that. He's my man. 'Kibum... I can't... breathe.' I let go of Minho. 'Oh I'm sorry.' Minho smiled. 'You okay now.' I nod. 'Where is Yoogeun?' 'At his friends house. You forgot?' At that moment I felt like thunder hit me. My dream, it's not going to come true is it? Minho suddenly put his lips on mine, bringing me back to reality. Shocked I pushed him away. Minho fell on the ground and got up, looking at me confused. 'What the heck? Kibum?' 'Stay away from me.' I was shaking and and pulling the covers until under my eyes. Minho came closer to me. 'It was just a dream Kibum.' I shook my head. 'I know. I'm sorry. I didn't ment to do that.' I ran my hand trough my hair and pulled the covers off me. 'Can I kiss you know?' 'No... let's make love.' Minho smiled and pushed me on the bed lightly, already kissing me. We took off our clothes. Minho began my member. 'Ugh... Min...Minhho it's so good. Uhm.' Minho pushed his finger inside of my . 'Ahhh, Oh my gosh. Uh...hmm. So good.' He began going faster and faster. I felt that  I was close to my . 'Min...ho.... Minho I'm coming. Ugh... Ahhhh.' Before I came Minho let go of my member. Now my was all over his face. I came closer to his face and it all off. Then we began kissing. Our tongue battling inside our mouth. Minho broke the kiss. 'I love the taste of your come.' I bit my underlip while smiling hearing that. Now it was my turn to give Minho some pleasure under their. I began with biting his balls, softly. Then I planted kisses on them. Minho grab my hair and made me look at his face. 'Your such a teaser Kibum.' Then he put in my mouth. I could already taste his pre-. I went up and down and fastened my pace. Minho was close coming. 'Bummie... I can't... take it any... anymore. Uhh.' He could come any time now. I stopped and grabbed it tight. 'Bummie.' Minho whined. I let go of and Minho came like that. I gave him a kiss on the head. 'We're not done yet.' I nod my head. 'Yes we're done. I want to sleep. I'm tired.' Minho narrowed his eyes. 'What?! It's true.' 'I don't care.' Without warning Minho entered in my hole. I gasped out of shock and pleasure. 'Oh my... oh my gosh Minho! Ugh. I told you, warn me before you...' I wasn't able to continue cause he planted his lips on mine. I moaned inside his mouth, as he began moving. It feels so freaking good. I want to scream. He broke the kiss. 'Ahhh... hmm. Minho, go faster. It's so... good.' Minho stopped moving. 'Beg me.' I was panting hard under him. 'Please go faster... Minho I want you so bad. Please... fast! Fast! Oppa! Ugh.' Minho smirked and my lips. 'I love it when you call me oppa. It turns me one.' Then he continued ing in me, faster and harder this time. Then we both came each others name. Minho collapsed on to me. We we're both panting hard. We kissed short. 'It felt good. I loved it.' Minho said. 'For me goes the same. I love you Minho.' 'I love you too.' ''Now... who's going to pick up Yoogeun.' ''Together?' Minho replied. I shook my head in agreement. 

YEAH I KNOW THIS CHAPTERS AND SO DOES THE PREVIOUS ONE. IM SORRY, REALLY. BEAR WITH IT PLEASE. Im BAD AT WRITING S SO BEAR WITH IT. I REALLY LOVE MINKEY. IM GOING TO MAKE THIS A LITTLE MORE EXCITING OR ELSE YOU'LL GET BORED. WELL KEEP COMMENTING CAUSE I LOVE THEM. XXXXX MINKEY HWAITING!