Infinite

Morphed image

The next day I left for my new group. My mother drove me and she was crying saying how much she will miss me. I'll miss her too. It that i cant just go home after practice and be with my family. I kiss her goodbye when we finally reach our destination. As I walk up to the group it is obvious who the leader was. The older boy came up to me and took my bags and shook my hand.

Hi!!!! I'm Sunggyu the leader. You must be sungjong our youngest member!

His eyes immedatly began looking me up and down. I felt very uncomfortable with him looking at me. After what felt like forever her finally step back and said

WOW!! your face is so beautiful. The girls will fall in love you. Also you're so thin!!! It's cute :D

I wish i could have taken his compliment but im sure that i am not beautiful or thin. I'm the exact oppisite. If i couldnt see the beauty im sure that it is not there. Sunggyu grabbed me by the wrist and lead me to meet the other boys. Immedatly my eyes focus on the tall boy. He was everything i wanted to be. He was thin and willowy. He had a baby face and beautiful eyes. Sunggyu noticed my sudden intrest in the boy and lead me over to meet him. As i got closer to this boy i felt jealousy pulsing through me. The closer i got the more angry i got. sunggyu says his name is sungyeol. A pretty name for a pretty boy. Sungyeol immedatly goes for a hug. I didnt want to touch the boy let alone hug him. He gushed about how pretty i was and he said if i was a girl he would date me.

I dont like this.......

Only Ana is right. She wouldnt lie to me. she only wants to help me.

EVERYONE pay attention im taking us all to breakfast !!!! so letds get in the car and head out(sunggyu)

We ended up at McDonals. As member by member ordered their food i thought up a good lie to get me out of this position. Ana showed up and put her arm around me. When it was my turn to order she seemed to talk through me.

No thank you I ate before my mom made me a huge goodbye breakfast.

None of the others questioned me but sungyeol did.

What boy passes up free breakfast!

The whole group began to laugh. I decided to walk away and made my way to the bathroom. I open up my diet pills and take a few. I drank a few sips of water and then took one large breathe and walked out. The only seat left was between Ana and Sungyeol. As i sit down he immedatly apoligizes. He said it was only a joke and he didnt mean to hurt my feelings. i accept his apoligy and i sit and watch everyone eat. The food smelled Amazing!!!! Out of no where my stomache gave a large roar of hunger. Sungyeol heard it and said i guess you are hungry after all. Here have this. He layed a piece of his sasuage biscut on a napkin for me.Ana handed it back and i walked back to the bathroom. I wash my face and when i look at my apperance i some how feel larger. Ana was sitting on the sink next to me. some how knowing my pain. She guided me to the stall. As if i knew what to do i threw up the pure nothingness in my stomache. i continued for what felt like hours. I was dry heaving when i stopped. My throat felt like someone had stuck a hot iron down my throat. Ana my hair as i soon began to freak out about what i had just done. I get up and wash my face and try and freshen my breathe. As soon as i finish Sungyeol walks in. He said he was worried about me since i was gone. He put his arm around me and said lets be friends and tell each other everything ok? :)

I agreed no matter how jealous i was. 

Sungyeol grabbed my cheecks and turned my face to the mirror

Look at this face!!! It is one of a kind :)

For some reason i couldnt take that compliment either