Beginning

Morphed image

Let's start from the beginning.

When I was about 16 I wieghed 130. Disgusting I know.

 

But back then I felt like it was ok and I was just perfect. I had friends and I soon found a girl that would change my life. She is the cause of my problems. I still hear her in my head telling me all these negitive things. You're fat. She said one day while we were eating lunch. I looked down at my shirt and saw nothing wrong.

 

She then proceed to say I never noticed how fat you are. She then took my food and threw it in the trash. At first I thought what the hell. But then she turned to me and gave me her best cute face. I loved her. So I disregarded her actions as being helpful. My therapist advised me to call this girl Ana.

 

I have 2 minds it seems. Ones weeker then the other. Ed the eating disorder and sungjong. One can only guess which ones stronger. As school proceeded I began to diet with Ana. She was thin but felt it was nessicary to help me loose weight. She would pinch my baby fat and say one day this will be gone and you can be beautiful. Just like your personality.

 

She said as she flashed me a smile. I seemed further critism of my looks. If she thought I needed to change do you think others think the same? I asked a few of my friends what they thought. They said it was only baby fat If I decide to diet it would be smart. They said it would better my chances with the ladies. Some Ana became mean an stricter. She said the diet isnt working! That I was getting larger. That's where it all begins....

 

 

Authors note----- Im sorry it's short but I have so many ideas!!!!! Many longer stories will be posted :) thanks for reading